bazinga [ c ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bazinga [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 18:07:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Why Abner's out in the outskirts is because Abner pretty much lives in the outskirts. He's not homeless or anything, but he's always out there looking for dark types and poison types and a drapion / skorupi.

It's fine.

Either way, he's playing his phone while walking the outskirts, letting his little banette play with rocks and twigs. Prettier rocks, the banette will pick up and swallow, keeping them in his hollow body for a reason Abner doesn't fucking know. He just knows it makes the banette happy so whatever.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
bazinga [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 0:49:40 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

A chance to catch more Pokemon was always an attractive prospect to the veteran trainer. He may not be the same young man he was that started out all those years ago, but well, he wasn't in his 30s yet, so he didn't see reason to settle down just because he'd gotten married and had kids. He just... Traveled around a bit less.

Accompanied by the Raichu that had been with him since childhood, the "outskirts" area was something that people had been talking about recently. Some said that the place was haunted, others said they had sighted rare Pokemon there. Something he didn't think he could pass up on.

@tag

-Notes-

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bazinga [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 1:00:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Seeing a head of blonde, Abner wonders if he should just... turn around and walk like, a different direction or something. But, it'd look strange, so he continued forward.

"Whatcha on the hunt for, blondie?"

Guy doesn't look much older than him. If he is older than Abner. Which Abner doesn't know is false, but, he's here for it.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
bazinga [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 1:13:02 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

A voice rang out, catching the 27-year-old's attention. Peering back towards the source, he studied his face a moment, trying to see if he knew him or not. Finding that he did not see a face he recognized, he realized he instead found a face that he wasn't sure if he would trust not to run off if given a couple of bucks to hold. Regardless, the man had asked a question, and it didn't hurt to answer.

"Heard there might be some interesting Pokemon here. Same for you, I assume?"

His question was simple, but practical enough.

@tag

-Notes-

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bazinga [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 1:30:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Pretty much. But my luck's shit."

Abner shrugged his shoulders, leaning his weight on one foot while his hands found his pockets. His noctowl that had been hovering around the area finally came to perch herself on something close enough to the two. He looked to her, and when she ruffled her feathers at him, he nodded and returned the fowl to her capsule.

"And that's a confirmed zilch. For my tastes, anyway. Wish you the best of luck though, guy."

Who knew Abner was actually a police officer for Slateport City... ha.

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
bazinga [ c ]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 1:39:53 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Funny, considering Josh was a former police officer himself. Either way, it seemed that this guy hadn't seen any of these rare Pokemon that people had been going on about. Shame, that. But he supposed it made sense. It was not going to be that easy. It appeared that for now, he was just going to have to keep looking and hope for the best.

"You too, mate."

A question came to mind, though. He looked past him a moment as if looking to see if a Pokemon might just pop out, before looking to him again. "Where have you looked so far?"

@tag

-Notes-