august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
hit and run [ priam ]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 2:27:08 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar

[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

banging on the window of a vehicle. mateo had chased the driver down upon his dragonite's back for nearly three blocks. finally catching up to them at a red stop light, mateo would shout, "aye! open up dammit, you bastard--idjit!" he demanded that the driver roll down his window. had he chosen not, he was ready to ram himself into the car door repeatedly if necessary. "open up!" he demanded, pulling on the car door handle, "open the fuck up, idjit!" dragonite watched in embarrassment. a hand covering his mouth as he looked off to the side.

notes: here have a post.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,321 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
hit and run [ priam ]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 2:38:42 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam didn't want to roll down the windows of the car he got from , but when someone started banging against it with a dragonite, he had no choice but to do so.

"idjit?" priam repeats, peering outside the window of his car. "it's pronounced 'idiot', idiot!"

he hasn't realized that someone can be so wrong with words more than him, and priam thanks arceus for that like a good christian boy. under the pretense of the conflict, priam takes his phone out and readies 's number.

"i'm calling the police if you don't stop this indecent behavior right now! i have rights!"

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
hit and run [ priam ]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 2:47:39 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

"your rights went out the window the second you crossed me!" mateo started to bang once more, "and don't screw with me, idjit's a real word!" he'd bang like a madman once more, "now open up, i am the law! this is official league b---" shit, he wasn't a member of the elite four anymore. any weight he possessed was gone out of the window, along with the license he was ready to pull out. mateo froze briefly, but they were too deep in now. "shit, as a member of the league i have the right to strip you of this car! put your phone away, who the hell even drives nowadays? we have pokemon..." he'd sharply point toward dragonite, "...that can fly!!"

notes: hi, have a response.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 340px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #fafafa; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px; background: #252525; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,321 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
hit and run [ priam ]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 2:57:00 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he was used to this kind of thing since he's acquainted with abner. it does little to intimidate him, especially when he can just speed up and ignore him.

"that's what corrupt coppers say!" priam repeats, peering outside the window of his car. "i can report you for abuse of power instead!"

his hand itches to press the button, but he's too absorbed in the situation that he forgets about it.

"well, pokemon get tired, and it's abuse to overwork them. i can report you for that too, uh... wait, are you not wearing your badge? that's another offense! three offenses? i win!"

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
hit and run [ priam ]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 3:08:48 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

"y-you...BLUE haired bastard! go bleach your roots, creep!" mateo had no choice but to submit this round. like a child he'd hop upon dragonite's back, "i better not see you around here again or else i'm kickin' your ass!" positioned onto the dragon-type's back, he'd say, "dragonite, let's fly!" and like that priam would win this conflict.

notes: hi, have a response.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 340px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #fafafa; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px; background: #252525; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,321 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
hit and run [ priam ]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 3:15:28 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam drives away, knowing that he got away with his crimes. he missed the chance to call in abner and let him in on this fun, but he supposed that's fine.

maybe he would make a good rocket boss someday.