April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Puppy Bowl [C]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 3:27:06 GMT
June Fair Avatar
June was in the park trying to get her Poochyena to be more of a team player with some battle training among her other canine Pokémon.

She figured they might be a good influence on him given how well behaved they are but it seemed to be having the opposite effect and instead of training the bratty mutt was lazing about.

”I swear one of these days I’m going to lose it.”

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
become as fire, eat the woods. eat the dark and show where i stood
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
Puppy Bowl [C]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 3:33:47 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 all he wanted to do was drink his coffee in peace and let his growlithe play with the other dogs while he read the rocket news on his phone, but nothing ever really does go to plan, now does it?

the canine pokemon sat at his feet, resolute, getting its fluff and fur all over his... admittedly primarily black clothing.

"move," he growls, nudging the pokemon off.

reluctantly, the takes a few steps away and looks around at the park. its gaze rests on the only other puppy in the vicinity - a poochyena - and the growlithe toddles over, barking and yapping aggressively. dominic felt his eyes roll to the back of his skull.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Puppy Bowl [C]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 3:38:47 GMT
June Fair Avatar
The Poochyena the Growlithe began to bark at face twisted, appalled by this other canine’s audacity to come up and start barking at him.

June was going to step in to try and break it up before anything could start but her Poochyena lunged at the Growlithe and the fight had already started.

”For fuck’s sake.”

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
Puppy Bowl [C]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 3:44:23 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 at least the growlithe has thick, fluffy fur to protect itself from the poochyena's teeth, dominic supposed. he watches the little brawl for a second and only after a few moments does his gaze search for the poochyena's trainer.

when he catches sight of her, dominic raises a hand in a half-hearted wave.

the growlithe catches the poochyena's tail in his jaws and bites down.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Puppy Bowl [C]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 3:48:36 GMT
June Fair Avatar
When June looked around for the Growlithe’s owner she was surprised to see Dominic and waved back to him. ”We can’t seem to meet each other under normal circumstances.” She said with a sigh as she approached him.

Her Poochyena let out a yelp of pain when the Growlithe bit down on his tail but he figured that two could play that game. The pooch did his best to fling the Growlithe off of his tail, putting a lot of strength into it.

The pup would then go for a CRUNCH on the fire pup’s tail for revenge.

”Should we stop them?”

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
Puppy Bowl [C]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 3:54:39 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 dominic rubs his eyes with the heels of his hands and feels something like a decade older than he actually is.

"no," he says after a moment. "let them play."

he watches this display of snapping jaws and pointy little teeth flashing for several more moments. "at least it's not the kubfu."

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Puppy Bowl [C]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 3:57:52 GMT
June Fair Avatar
Play?

June looked over to the two pups and they looked more like they wanted to kill each other than play, at least her Poochyena did. ”Well if you say so.”

And this would probably tire out the Pokémon anyway and she would be free of its attitude and be able to just carry it home.

”Ugh just you mentioning the name gives me a headache. Yours still trying to beat the shit outta everything?”

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
Puppy Bowl [C]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 4:22:33 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 the growlithe yelps in pain, but it turns to snarls of anger after a brief moment. dominic looks impassive, if a little drained.

"yeah, mine still is. might have to replace the sofa now," he says with a sigh. "you'd think there'd be a parenting guide or something online. what about yours?"

the growlithe had begun to roll on its back, snapping its teeth, growling and trying to lash out at the poochyena with its fluffy little paws.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Puppy Bowl [C]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 4:31:04 GMT
June Fair Avatar
June let out a deep sigh and almost just gave him a shrug as an answer, the Kubfu was that draining.

”It’s still the same too.” June started, throwing her hands up.

”Gives me these blank stares like it has no idea what I’m talking about and then the next thing I know it’s going nuts beating something up.” She sighed.

Her Poochyena took the Growlithe rolling over on its back as a sign of its soon victory and tried to pin down the Growlithe. In the Poochyena’s excitement though it accidentally used ROAR causing some bystander’s Pokémon to retreat back into their Pokéballs.

And all the eyes turned to June, immediately making her nervous.

”Uh I think I should probably call it a day and head home before the pitchforks come out. Maybe next time we’ll meet and it’ll be a nice day.”

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
Puppy Bowl [C]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 4:36:30 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 he's so lost in thought, in reminiscing about the kubfu totalling his sofa, that the poochyena's ROAR catches him off-guard and forces him to physically recoil.

dominic watches as the park empties entirely of pokemon as a result, all heads turning toward first the poochyena, and then the pair of them.

"best make your escape," he said with a quirk of his lips and a vague gesture that could be interpreted as a wave. "maybe next time our pokemon won't assault each other. or inanimate objects."