POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 17:31:21 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
the beaches of mossdeep were crowded with people trying to share the space as two different parties tried to get into the water. the first was regular goers who just wanted to enjoy the sun and freshness of the ocean side, the other was a ranger camp making sure that the local pokemon who were flooding towards the beach to swim in the ocean managed to keep out of people's way. it really didn't help that more and more pokemon who didn't really frequently swim were brought in due to the heat wave that was covering all of hoenn, so it was a noble act if not inconvenient to the public. of course kazimir didn't really see it that way, of course pokemon needed to be well taken care of which is why he came to help as soon as people started dropping off their little pets to help beat the heat.
[break][break]
"alriiiiiiiiight...now fire!" signaling his blastoise the large turtle raised his cannons into the air and unleashed a life dew to not only spread a sprinkle of cool water but also reinvigorate the pokemon gathered before him. many of them gave their thanks in the form of happy cries before dispersing to make room for more wanting a bit of healing themselves. as the water droplets bounced off of kaz's toned bare body the man couldn't help but feel inclined to flex both of his arms by raising them and letting his biceps bulge after the sudden burst of feeling refreshed that hit him. "aw man that feels great! good work on ya buccaneer!"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: bingo prompt: shirt's off

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
water park time [m]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 17:51:43 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]god, it's hot. even in nothing more than a red bikini, summer is still definitely here and claiming victims with this heat. pokemon flock to the shores of mossdeep for some relief from the heat and they find it within the ocean. except... there's far too many of them for all to find some comfort.

"hydro pump, please!" she murmurs, a hand rising to gesture toward the masses of pokemon that cover the beach. the vaporeon at her side releases a single stream of water from her mouth and while hydro pump is normally a little too harsh on the skin, mare lessens the extent of force behind it. the resulting spout of water is more like a fire hydrant spraying wildly and illeana directs the vaporeon's aim with another swing of her hand.

the pokemon rejoice as cool water hits their skin, shuffling along so the next batch can have their chance for some water fun. while her vaporeon continues to shower pokemon in water, however, she shifts her direction to a man. he almost seems familiar but the head scientist can't put a finger to it for the life of her. instead, she'll simply approach him with a warm smile as if that'll help her place where she could know him from.

"are you helping out with cooling these guys off?" her face is slightly flushed when she slides into place in front of him. of course, that's either due to heat or the muscle display he's putting on. either, both, she doesn't know. her gaze shifts back to the pokemon as if she's suddenly awkward with the amount of skin displayed between them. "it's a hot one today."

summer ova let's get it

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
water park time [m]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 18:59:13 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
as the shower of water droplets trickled down into a light drizzle kaz was a bit too focused on the pokemon trying to get the last of it too feel cool to really realize that someone was coming up behind him until they were right in front of him in nothing but a cute bikini in which the red color really matched with the red that flashed on his face as he was real close to this lady. something about her really felt familiar but his mind wasn't drawing any solid pictures right now as well. was it a recent encounter they had?
[break][break]
"yeah tell me about it. think i might just stay like this for the rest of today and just swim back home." he gave her a smile before turning towards his blaistoise and gesturing him to continue his little spray of life dews here and there. "but for real its a scorcher, when the rangers were asking for some volunteer help i just had to sign up. didn't want any of these other 'mons ta get heatstroke or something." now that would one hell of a disaster.
[break][break]
"you with the rangers yourself? take it they have everyone on board today."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes:

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
water park time [m]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 20:03:07 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]a flush mirrors a flush and both of them are red-faced now. too much skin, too much heat. how do people survive in the summer? illeana fidgets where she stands, a hand rising to gently tug at the string around her neck. the longer she wears it, the more uncomfortable she becomes. the urge to cover up, to hide the dozens of scars on skin is always too much but right now? with him also bare? too much, she's gonna die from embarrassment.

"swimming back home doesn't sound like a bad idea," she muses with a laugh. it might get tiring but damn, if the ocean doesn't sound appealing right now. the smile is returned in kind while her vaporeon shifts over to his blastoise's side. together, they provide more relief for the pokemon gathered, both with life dew and hydro pump. part of her wants to run beneath the water they're providing if only to get rid of the heat at her cheeks.

"heatstroke would be terrible," her eyes drift to the pokemon as they gather beneath the water. each one of them looks happy, blissful even. it brings a fond look to her features. "hopefully we'll be able to prevent that from happening. these little guys deserve all the water they can get." of course, there's only so much they can technically do but it should be enough to offer some form of comfort for each one.

her head turns back to him with the asking of a question. a ranger? the flush deepens and she's quick to shake the concept off, as if being classified as someone strong isn't fitting for her. "oh, no i'm not with the rangers!" an awkward laugh follows and she's tugging a little harder at the string on her collar bone. "just a scientist trying to lend a hand where i can." her smile is a little wobbly but it lingers as she asks a question of her own. "are you a ranger, then?" maybe that's where she knows him from... otherwise, the familiarity of him will continue to persist until she finally bites the bullet and asks.

summer ova let's get it

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
water park time [m]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 22:15:46 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
he never really considered joining up with the rangers now that he thought about it. of course he had good reason to not divide up his time too much after all, he was doing what they were doing in a sense as a masked hero of justice. he just sort of focused on the criminal aspect of what was expected of a ranger. perhaps he would at least ask a friend of his who he knew in the ranger career what it was like.
[break][break]
as the group of pokemon that gathered around the blastoise and vaporeon grew the large water turtle raised his turrets and sprayed a low pressure hydro pump into the distance to reach some pokemon out of his reach and direct a few from the close group to the side so he wasn't suffocating in pokemon wanting him to spray them. he was enjoying the work make no mistake but it was getting a bit much for the turtle to deal with so many customers.
[break][break]
"i'm not officially a ranger. a ranger friend of mine just calls me up whenever they want my help with non dangerous stuff, its how i knew to come here to help out." even if he wasn't one he still held himself in a proud stature and smile as he perpetuated a half truth of sorts. he knew stormy was familiar with the rangers and while pokkenger didn't show up to smaller jobs he did report to them every so often when he dealt with troubles with wild pokemon.
[break][break]
"so how about you? what kinda field does a scientist like you study? never really met with one outside of a lab to be honest, then again I-" before he could finish his sentence a spurt of water suddenly came down on the two of them, drenching them from head to toe. looking at the source kaz was able to see his blastoise nervously rubbing his head as water spilled from his turrents, guess he didn't look at where he was aiming. "hey buccaneer what the heck!? watch where ya aim that! so so so sorry about him, he's kinda new to dialing it back hehehe..." kaz said as he berated his pokemon first and put his hands together in a pleading manner at the scientist in order to beg for forgiveness.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: bingo sheet: hydro pump

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
water park time [m]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 23:20:17 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]her head tilts slightly and before she can stop herself, she's blurting out a question. "why not become one, then?" immediately, her lips are parting in surprise and she's positively scrambling to cover the rudeness. "i'm sorry, that's probably not my business! i -- i just meant, you know, since you're getting called in to help sometimes." there's more than likely a reason for him not joining the ranger ranks, which is probably none of her business. more heat floods her cheeks and she's close to a tomato now.

nevertheless, she returns his proud smile with a warm one of her own. and when he prompts a shift in conversation to ask about her own line of work, she's subconsciously brightening with the prospect of being able to discuss her latest projects. of course, she gets about as far as opening her mouth to answer when a literal waterfall comes over them.

illeana's caught off guard and spluttering when the water finally lets up. her vaporeon merely pauses for a moment to watch, almost amused at how her trainer now looks like a drowned cat before getting back to the task at hand. the scientist gasps finally, surprise eventually shifting into laughter. a hand rises in a feeble attempt to run through soaked hair until it snags in a tangle and she opts of ushering the dark curls over her shoulder to wring them out. her eyes never leave kazimir, however, even as he begins to scold his blastoise and then profusely apologize. "it's okay!" the smile she wears is bright, albeit slightly wet. "i think he just wanted to help us cool down, right?" she directs her gaze to the blastoise in question, a wink following. if anything, it was a blessing. she's feeling a little refreshed now and her cheeks are less rosy than before.

her eyes slide back from his pokemon to him and she's flipping her hair back over her shoulder as she tries to answer him. "i'm sorry, i didn't get the chance to answer you," an awkward giggle punctuates the words. "but the answer is genetics!" while she wants to launch into a full blown explanation, she doubts he has hours to mull around with her and listen to her chirp his ear off about her work. instead, she'll smile a little wider and gesture toward her belongings left behind by a lifeguard stand. "also, would you like a towel? we're a little wet now." thank you, captain obvious.

summer ova let's get it

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
water park time [m]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 6:38:36 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
"yeah i could use a towel, the heat can do the rest of the drying." he chuckled as he followed the scientist to her bag and took a towel from her and began to dry himself off. as he did he wondered if it would be too weird to ask her a question about pokemon digging into a person's skin. if anyone was going to know about it a scientist like her would know, although the more he though about it the more he figured he would probably sound like a crazy person so he decided to leave it alone for now. right now though he had something else, an answer to her question earlier.
[break][break]
"oh i would, but i got a lot going on so i can't dedicate myself fully to it." evil never rests, so neither will pokkenger, "otherwise i'd have signed on years ago." as he wiped his head dry he also shook it a little to shake off any other droplets. guess he could skip taking a shower for today. once he was sure he was dry enough he gave her back the towel and took another glance at his blastoise and the vaporeon who decided to take a sit and let themselves rest up and cool down in some shade provided by a tree. they deserved it after a hard days work.
[break][break]
"so, genetics huh? you study on pokemon or something? any breakthroughs meant for the history books miss scientist?" a playful nickname as he smiled at her and reached into his bag to pull out two cans of lemonade that he had kept cooled enough for most of the day and handed one to illeana. "take it. much better to cool off with a cold drink than just getting drenched."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: beach bingo: drink

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
water park time [m]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 20:45:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]her smile is warm when he takes the towel from her. and while he busies himself with drying off, she follows suit. before she had just thought she was overpacking for the day but... that second towel really did come in handy. who knew!

while they dry off, he makes sure to answer her previous question and the consideration for actually giving her an answer brings another round of rosiness to her cheeks. it's nice, he's nice, she decides with her attention placed solely on the response he gives. "ah, i see," she murmurs. life always has this nasty habit of being hectic, beyond our control even. she doesn't blame him for not biting off more than he can chew, not in the slightest. "maybe when things settle down, you'll be able to join." the smile brightens a little at the prospect but somehow she has a feeling that things never truly settle down. they only slightly ease up until the next round of chaos comes tumbling down. she shifts the towel up to ruffle her hair with the plush fabric. it assists in cleaning up some water but the dark curls are still damp and clinging to her skin. ugh, wet hair on skin is not an enjoyable sensation. that much is certain. meanwhile, her vaporeon takes advantage of the opportunity for a break. it's much needed after the repeated act of hydro pump. the water dog settles into the sand, curling herself up at the side of his blastoise. the shade is nice, refreshing for her skin.

"yes, genetics!" she lets out an embarrassed laugh, cheeks deepening in color. how many times is that now? too many for her to count, a usual occurrence if she takes the time to ponder it. "pokemon, usually! i don't believe anyone's exactly willing to get poked and prodded for me." another laugh, although she's not sure what the cause of it is: her statement or the cute nickname he gives her. both, she decides. definitely both. she returns his smile although there's mild hesitation in her body at the offering of a cold lemonade. her eyes dart between his and the outstretched can, as if she's uncertain she should impose. his words quell that uncertainty, however, and so she's gingerly plucking the can from his hand with a brush of fingers. "thank you," she murmurs, corners of her lips tugging a little wider. "that's very kind of you. i appreciate it!" and then, as if it only just now dawns on her, she's stifling a gasp and fumbling with the can in her hands. "oh god, i'm so sorry! i never asked for your name!" smooth, illie.

summer ova let's get it

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
water park time [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2020 14:48:07 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
he did his best to try and stifle a laugh as he took a sip of his lemonade when the comment about volunteers for poking and prodding came about. maybe it was all the fun he was having while at the beach or the fact he hadn't really enjoyed himself in a few weeks but there was something abut that comment that made his mind go into the gutter and turn him into a juvenile. also he knew making a joke that like that in front of someone would be so inappropriate, especially in their current setting. he still couldn't resist making a comment. "oh i dunno, i think if you word it differently someone might go for it."
[break][break]
luckily her thanks and her realization that they never at least shred names managed to get his mind off track and onto something much more adult. "don't mention it. name's kazimir by the way, kaz for short." as he managed to take a few bigger sips than she did he finished his drink and wiped off any residue with his arm and grinned right through it. "local gym challenger if i didn't mention it before." not that that wasn't a lie, its just that half of his accured badges were earned by a certain hero in his place to sort of stir up some infamy for himself.
[break][break]
however that was enough about him, because he himself didn't quite know who this pretty scientist was and it was only fair that he ask in return. "so what's your name? or do i gotta call you Miss Genetics all day?" he gave a wink to his words as a bit of playful teasing, the mood between them was really light and he wanted to keep it up until they reached cloud nine.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes:

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
water park time [m]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 1:15:37 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]whatever suggestive meanings to her comment go over her head and as such, his does as well. instead, she takes it at face value with a thoughtful hum and a slightly curious look. her head tilts to one side as if the weight of a decision is pulling her in one way versus another. "you think?" it's genuine, too naive for her to be anything less. "how would you word it, then?" how does one even ask someone to become part of an experiment, anyway?

a bright smile rises to her face at the mention of his name and before she can think of a different course of action, she's stepping a little closer. the hand that isn't holding a can is extended toward him. "kaz," she repeats, testing the name on her tongue. "it's a pleasure to meet you!" even if he feels familiar yet not. odd but not totally in a bad way. curious, if anything, and she almost drifts towards curious natures subconsciously. and she can't help the way her eyes flutter open a little wider. a gym challenger, hm? recently she's found herself drawn to the appeal but... strength and power are not things she happens to possess. "really? that's so impressive! may i ask how many you've taken down so far?" or would it be more logical to just ask how many badges are beneath his belt? either one works, really.

another nickname slips from his lips and she's almost tempted to have him keep calling her that. a simple codename but something about it has her flushing. maybe it's the wink he pairs with it that hits its mark and leaves her a little flustered. "illeana reyes," she supplies after perhaps too long of a pause, too long of an embarrassed silence that leaves her pinker in the cheeks with each passing second. and then, she's laughing because really, it'd be nice to be called something other than just her name. "if you'd prefer, you can continue to call me miss genetics." besides, she can't quite put her finger on it but there's a touch of pride that comes with such a title.

summer ova let's get it

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
water park time [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 6:17:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x tm/tr.
[break]