celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
sunscreen
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 0:08:40 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]"hey," she murmurs, tilting her head until he comes into view. there's almost an invitation in the way she exposes the skin of her neck. as if a better angle in the sunlight will have an effect. it doesn't but she'll never stop trying anyway. "you have sunscreen, right?"

for someone who practically prides herself on acting like a cat, she's not the best at suntanning. maybe that's why she forgot her own bottle? sure, let's go with that.

giada shifts on her towel until she's propping herself up on one elbow. a better look at him without the sun in her eyes is what she's aiming for but if she ends up nonchalantly accentuating the red bikini? well, no shame in that game. a skitty curls beside her hips, pressed into her skin with a continuous purr. and when she moves a hand to rub circles into the cat's fur, she raises an eyebrow at marcel. "or, better yet, a drink?"

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
sunscreen
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 21:19:32 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","kteam"]

[attr="class","mthread"]the eyes are drawn to movement; giada is aware of that much. his gaze follows the line of her neck, its slope into the shoulder--back to the eyes in time for her question. suntanning had never been his kind of thing, but he can't help but feel jealous of giada who, evidently, is not working like him.
[break][break]
the can in his hand drips onto the sand. his golduck zeroes in on the droplet, though remains dutifully by its trainer's side. "sunscreen? no." he tilts his head, grins. "but you can have this if you want." marcel holds out the unopened iced coffee. he could pick up another on his way out.
[break][break]
his hand moves to adjust his tie, brushing his collarbone instead. the leafed shirt and short combination isn't too much of a change from his usual wear, but its enough to make him second guess his reflection when he does catch sight of it.
[break][break]
he taps his pocket, causing his rotom (and the phone it made its home) to float out. "i'm here to tell you about your next job."
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
sunscreen
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 2:34:08 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she doesn't miss the way his eyes get lost and while part of her wants to see just how much she can get him to trace, there's clearly something that brings him here. something that isn't soaking up the sunshine. a shame, really. her and marcel on the beach with their shirts off? killer.

"fine," the tone suggests a pout but her grin stays firm, mirroring his own. her hand stretches up toward him to take the offered iced coffee. "but if i burn, i'm blaming you." and not her poor planning skills, clearly. the grin widens a little as she pops open the top of the can and takes a sip. mmm iced coffee, a true blessing.

is that thing he's doing with his hand habit or something else? she doesn't bother to hide the way she watches his hand move, the way fingertips find collarbone instead of familiar fabric. now that she thinks about it, he's not in a suit. another blessing! definitely more clothes than what she'd prefer to see him in but she's not complaining. as always, he cleans up well.

her nose scrunches at the thought of another job. "really?" cue an eye roll and a definite pout this time around. "can't you just tan with me instead?" besides, what could be so important that he has to hunt her down on the beach? unless she's stealing the mona lisa, it can wait until her tan is even. she shifts to lay on her stomach, somehow managing to gracefully flop over like a cat sprawling out on the floor. her feet rise to kick slightly in the air as she stares up at him. "how about you tell me all about this job after that shirt is off?" a wink is added for effect, although maybe puppy dog eyes might work better on him. she just might try that next.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
sunscreen
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 13:57:28 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","kteam"]

[attr="class","mthread"]he scoffs. or laughs, it's hard to tell. "some of us are busy working."
[break][break]despite what he says, marcel takes a seat beside giada, wincing as the sand touches his calves. "fuck." he draws his legs up slightly. probably would've been better to bring a towel...
[break][break]
he reaches for his iced coffee before remembering he'd given it away; marcel takes out his phone instead. a quick glance tells him no one's in hearing range, though it's better to be safe.
[break][break]"simple job." he holds out his phone, the details of the planned robbery open on the screen. "think you can handle it on your own?"
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
sunscreen
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 22:22:30 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]"work? what's that?" she could almost pass for innocent if the gleam in her eyes didn't give her away. and even if he's working, he still settles beside her anyway. maybe to get off his feet or maybe to just avoid privy ears. either way, she's happy to scoot over. laughter escapes as the curse slips from his lips.

"you can sit on the towel, you know," she doesn't spare him a glance, however. her eyes are focused on the waves that wash ashore. and almost like an afterthought, she adds, "i don't bite. much, anyway." most would probably disagree but oh well. giada's attention returns just as his hand drifts toward the iced coffee. there's no hesitation in the way she pushes it a little closer to him. almost like a cat pushing an object closer to the edge of a table.

simple job. a hum escapes at the thought. the easy ones tend to be her favorite. get in, get out, get home in time for one of her favorite shows. and yet, they never turn out to be as simple as she hopes. gia doesn't bother to consider if he wants distance between them. she shifts closer, leaning toward the screen with a scrunched nose. "looks easy enough," she muses softly. and while she's flattered he's considering her and her talents, she has to wonder if he has other options. there's a lot of thieves out there, after all. he could probably have his pick of the litter. "i do but do you?" or will he offer her a partner anyway? to keep her focused or whatever. it'd make sense, given how quick he was to keep her focused last time.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
sunscreen
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2020 16:53:36 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","kteam"]

[attr="class","mthread"]she doesn't need to tell him twice. marcel moves to the edge of her towel, eager to escape the scorching sand. he spares another glance at the iced coffee, but decides better of it. a victory denied--he knows her game, and almost sends her a smirk to let her know.
[break][break]
marcel holds back a laugh at her expression, it's one he's seen countless times before. most people were reluctant when it came to work, though perhaps not as blatantly at giada. her confidence, however, is reassuring. he's picked the right person for the job.
[break][break]
"what i think doesn't matter," he brushes off the question. giada will succeed or fail, and the outcome will be regardless of whatever he says. he doesn't point out that he trusts her enough that doubting her self-assessment does not cross her mind.
[break][break]
his gaze sweeps the beach, curious if he'll find any familiar faces. everyone seems to be having fun: shirts off, drinking in the sun. perhaps he's driven by the heat, but he can't help but adding: "shame, and here i was about to offer my help."
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
sunscreen
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2020 22:04:55 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]he denies the iced coffee and the little game she's made of it. a shame, but more for her? she makes a point to take another sip, eyes never leaving his. the can leaves her lips but there's a grin where the edge had been.

"why?" she's curious, really. what does he think? it's rare to get an opportunity to pick his brain and she's trying to snatch it up. maybe that's why she leans toward him, head tilting as if she wants to use him as a human shield against the sun. "you must have an opinion, bossman." she doesn't expect to get any insight, however. if anything, she expects him to brush off the topic.

what she doesn't see coming, however, is what comes next. it succeeds in bringing a smirk to her lips. marcel, her, on another job? damn, sign her up! she doesn't bother to hide the interest. instead, she'll wear it and wear it well. "i'd be stupid to pass up on that offer," she murmurs. and she probably is a little stupid but shh that's okay, we accept her anyway. the smirk widens with a tease. "is that your way of saying you want to spend more time with me?" probably not but she'll take what she can get. besides, even if it's just to keep her focused, it's still more time to play this game with him and she'll never turn that down.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sunscreen
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 1:15:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: