august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
plunder the pirate [ssm]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 2:47:56 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

"those bastards took my necklace!" the one his father had given to him with the sceptile mega stone. draped in all black, together he and had taken a boat provided by league in order to infiltrate one of the sea pirates hideouts. arriving upon shore their goal was to break into an old marine building now heavily under their control. the man who had stolen from mateo was one of their head honchos in charge.

"a revenge dish is best served cold, i'm gonna make sure they regret stealin' from me." their recent encounter happened a few days ago. mateo had only just learned about their recent appearance, "if only someone, being apart of the league, would have told me to keep an eye out for these lame ass pirates this wouldn't have happened." jumping off of the motorboat, he'd turn toward , "all we got to do is break in, tear shit up, and find the guy who stole mine and everyone's belongings." simple enough, right?

missions: plunder the pirates
notes: hi, have a response.

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 340px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px; background: #252525; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
plunder the pirate [ssm]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 16:03:23 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"you're just gonna have to wear that in your person at all times since you keep losing it... oh wait."

he supposed the accidental blunder was only going to add insult to injury.

this wasn't the first instance that mateo had lost his necklace, and most of the time, kyle has to be the one to help him find it. he grumbles as he follows him out of the motor boat, releasing each of his pokemon as soon as his feet reaches land.

"four of you guard the perimeter. make sure no one gets away. the other two, with me."

he lets the mightyena decide for themselves. he gives scratches to the ones that stayed with him, watching as the other four surround the building.

kyle turns to mateo. "i call dibs if they have something else nice in their hoard," he mentions as he goes on straight ahead, taking the lead away from mateo. it was clear that he has other motives for joining in aside from helping mateo reclaim his personal treasure.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
plunder the pirate [ssm]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 1:46:28 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

"whatever man, let's just do this!" as mateo readied to call out his most aggressive dragon, he'd stop in the middle of their release in order to pull to the side. "that's right, i forgot, codenames! we should give ourselves a codename!" mateo had been wanting to do this for sometime since they started working for the league. "the idea came from that pokenger guy, you remember them, right? they were on the news and rumor had it that they were bailey's boyfriend or something?" quickly he'd go off topic, unintentionally adding insult to injury, "which is crazy because i didn't think it was possible for anyone to find her manly side attractive." you have to admit that she was pretty unladylike at times.

"anyway, we need codenames! somethin' like 'blackthorn' for me and you 'mighty'! you know, cause you have a lot of mightyena's!" as they hid behind a metal cargo near the warehouse, he'd add, "we're not goin' anywhere until we figure this out." then again codenames were pretty pointless when you didn't have a mask. sadly, that didn't cross mateo's mind at this time.

missions: plunder the pirates
notes: hi, have a response.

[newclass=.merkI] width: 340px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px; background: #252525; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
plunder the pirate [ssm]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 10:09:53 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
getting pulled aside was the lesser of his worries when mateo opened her mouth.

kyle looks at mateo with worry. "you read the tabloid but not the news?" he asks. the stern look on his face eventually fades as he breaks into snickering. "don't let her hear you say that though. she absolutely abhors that pokenger guy specifically because of that."

at the topic of codenames, kyle immediately gives in.

"yeah, those are fine," he responds, but not before a disclaimer immediately follows. "but those are so bad though."

it's like noah giving him nicknames all over again. "let's just go for dk for dragon king and db for dog boy so they'll think it's some cool acronym. gives us the mysterious feel too." those were pet names that mateo has given both himself and kyle so he shouldn't complain. it was the least he can do to the names less painful to his soul every time he hears them.

"am i good with these things, or am i good?"

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
plunder the pirate [ssm]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 8:32:50 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

"hell yeah, now let's go knock at death's door and end these chumps!" calling on garchomp to dragon rush through their doors. a group gathered at the front in order to apprehend their group. "where's your boss?!" mateo demanded, he'd call out another pokemon, this time kommo-o, ready to for battle. "kyle, use your pups to 'sniff me out' and find our stuff, gonna take care of these lackeys!" by 'sniff him out' mateo meant, in his weird way, to find his necklace.

"none of these guys look like the boss, so he's probably in this place somewhere with all the stolen goods." as the lackeys released their chosen pokemon. mateo and his group would do their best to keep the lackeys out of kyle's way, had he chosen to go on ahead.

notes: hi, have a bad response b/c i'm dying atm. :sob:

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
plunder the pirate [ssm]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 20:05:02 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he mutters a swear under his breath as mateo goes in guns blazing without a plan. he should've expected it when mateo had blatantly hinted about it just before they enter the premises.

kyle follows after mateo, only to stare at him as he confronts everyone in the building. kyle's pokemon take a whiff of him as he tells kyle to do it. "you better not demolish the building while we're in it," kyle reminds mateo.

kyle turns to him and motions a phone with his hand as his mightyena return to him. "just give me a call when you're done, m'kay?" as the words leave his mouth, kyle whistles for his mightyena's attention before nudging them to get going. they have their objective now.

mateo's on his own now as kyle has his pokemon guide him straight to their stash.