prowling [ dw ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
prowling [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 14:56:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"I want a houndour, or a houndoom more importantly, just because apparently everybody and their damned brothers seem to have one but me."

Abner's complaint probably fell on deaf ears. Maybe he wasn't meant to be a canine person but... he really wanted one. Because then it wouldn't just be Bre and Noct that were with him on police missions, right?

Either way, he wanted one.

"I'd like it to be male, since females have smaller horns as a houndoom."

That's right, he'd done his research! Good ol' Abner. Now that he'd learned how to use the internet properly he was a bit addicted to search engines and online purchasing... it's fine.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
prowling [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 19:02:00 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she's only half listening. focus shifts between him and his complaining and twirling a stick around for her skitty to play with.

"you're searching for one just to fit in?" a light tease, really, but damn if she didn't want one too. a hellhound would make a nice addition, even if she's more of a cat person.

giada flashes a smile toward him before abandoning the stick in the grass and shifting to take the lead. the pink kitty eagerly scoops up the stick in her mouth and trots along after momma cat. really, does she really need a dog with a cat like that? probably not but those horned dogs are too cute to pass up.

"picky," she quips, rotating to face him while wandering backwards. "i'm a sucker for those horns." the devil's tail, the whole skull on the chest, basically everything. aesthetically pleasing to say the least.

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
prowling [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 22:37:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GULPIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIQUID OOZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID SPRAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUNK SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PYROAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] moxie
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ECHOED VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INCINERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NOBLE ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLARE BLITZ

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
prowling [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 0:53:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Abner frowns as a gulpin slumps out of the brush and into their view. He completely ignores it, because he's got a swalot already so what does he need a little booger for? His attention is turned fully toward Giada, until of course he sees the pyroar coming into view. His brows raise and he smirks. [break][break]

"Well, it doesn't have horns, but it certainly thinks it's king of the fiery path."[break][break]

Clearly he's teasing, but he is interested to see how Giada fairs against the beast, knowing good and well that she is gonna catch it. Why? Because it's a red cat... it's her but male.[break][break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]
- passing

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin: -5px; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
prowling [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 1:18:33 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]naturally, she's not even slightly ashamed of the squeak that escapes. no way, that's a fucking lion. giddy is an understatement. i mean, have you seen her around cats? basically reduced to a puddle on the floor.

"here, kitty kitty," she coos, abandoning abner's side to get closer. oh god, look at the mane on that bad boy! she's tempted to ignore claws and fangs and ferocity to run her fingers through it. damn, it looks so soft. baby cat follows momma cat like the tail of her catsuit until giada's sliding to a stop and the skitty's running into her ankles. the pyroar stares at them, tail flicking lazily.

her head whips around to grin at abner, unable to contain her excitement. "that's because it is! look at it!" the urge to snuggle it is rising and quickly. and while she'd more than likely be able to hold her own against this beast or another, would she really hurt such a pretty kitty? no, definitely not.

"sing," she murmurs. caramella bounces forward to let out a lullaby, the bigger cat slumping onto the ground moments later. and instead of throwing a pokeball from a distance, she's pouncing forward to touch the mane before ushering it into a pokeball.

yep, definitely soft! cats, man.

capturing pyroar, cmere kitty

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
prowling [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 18:02:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NUMEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OBLIVIOUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EARTH POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EARTHQUAKE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAMETHROWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LAVA PLUME

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SCOLIPEDE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VENOM DRENCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEGAHORN

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]GIADA CAUGHT PYROAR!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
prowling [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 21:02:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Watching Giada have no shame in putting the giant king of cats to sleep and then stroking his mane had Abner shaking his head. He watched as a numel wobbled its way out, sniffing at the ground. Abner had the evolution of that little lump and decided it wasn't worth the pokeball. Not a houndour/doom, not interested; until he saw the scolipede. He had a whirlipede he'd been meaning to like, evolve or something... so he ignored it as well.[break][break]

"Hey, I think the king of the jungle had friends that you've pissed off. Look, the numel might even be crying."[break][break]

He's talking out of his ass, because he doesn't know either way. Neither of them seem interested in either trainer, just going about their wild business as usual. Though the numel is curious enough to get a bit closer.[break][break]

The scolipede seems to want chased, which Abner is far too lazy to do.

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
prowling [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 21:36:48 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]okay, just abandon her on the path. she's ready to snuggle the pretty lion and not give a shit. and really, she almost does. except, abner's distracting her with words and she has to pocket the pokeball to plant hands on her hips. "let it cry," she retorts and an eye roll follows. little baby camel can weep for days, it wouldn't bother her. she got the cat and that's what truly matters.

at least until the scolipede meanders in. god, it's like half horse and half insect. her head tilts as if she's confused. "hello?" she calls to it and maybe she's slightly offended it isn't paying her attention or maybe she's just being an ass but she slinks forward to get a better look anyway. "you have horns!" at least that's one thing on her aesthetics list. cmere, poison horse?

the giant insect doesn't even wait for her to get closer before it's suddenly darting away. and like any cat would, giada merely follows with a laugh. the skitty is happy to join a chase. ironic, considering anything she wants usually runs but she's having a ball! she'll even brandish the whip and try to tie it into a lasso, failing miserably and settling on trying to put the damn thing to sleep again when she can't seem to wrangle it up.

"sing." sleep creeps up on the insect and then, she's finally winning when she tosses a pokeball. scolipede: 0. giada: 1.

capturing scolipede!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
prowling [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 6:49:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD QUILAVA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAMETHROWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE-EDGE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DARUMAKA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]UPROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLARE BLITZ

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]GIADA CAUGHT SCOLIPEDE!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
prowling [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 13:07:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Abner watched Giada's little display of feline wiles up until a quilava came out of hiding. Seemed the ruckus from the scolipede and Giada had caused it to come out of it's little burrow. Or home. Or whatever. Quickly, Abner tossed out his vaporeon, the water type he'd decided to bring with him to the fiery path.[break][break]

"Hydro pump."[break][break]

Not that he had to give the command, because immediately she's releasing a

hydro pump

. It didn't miss, and the quilava didn't stand a chance. Abner was quick to toss out a ball and return the vaporeon so her skin didn't dry out.[break][break]

"You done with that thing yet???"[break][break]

He called to Giada, if she could even hear him. Where'd that crazy cat even end up?? Probably half way down the path if she hadn't been paying attention. Which, in the midst of a hunt, she never did.

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]
capture attempt quilava

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
prowling [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 18:23:04 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]perfect, captured and tucked away! her spirits are high, as if the concept of riding that damn poison horse into the next battle will be a thrill. and really, it probably will be. the weird looks will be better, though, that much is certain.

oop, she managed to go a little too far. then again, she'll always chase and chase until she gets what she wants so to be expected? another thing added to the long list of just giada things.

"cmon," she calls to the skitty. who, by all accounts, was completely content with batting around her newest victim before the blonde summons her back. the darumaka is allowed to make a getaway and damn, does that little round thing move quick when it wants to. giada's bending at the waist to give caramella pets when she hears abner's voice. it's faint, as if he's far away. "let's go back!" she uses a baby voice to get the cat moving and really, she doesn't need any more prompting. shooting down the path like a pink bullet while gia takes her time, they eventually return.

"helllo again, handsome! keeping busy?" there's more water on the floor than before. her head tilts curiously but she doesn't mention it. probably some water move like hydro pump or water gun? yeah, sounds right. anyway! she's bouncing back to his side, quickly pulling out the ball to hold it out like a trophy. "okay so, listen. that thing was a bitch to wrangle up but got it!"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
prowling [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 22:30:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RAPIDASH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RUN AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMART STRIKE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAME CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPINARAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPIDER WEB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CROSS POISON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]ABNER CAUGHT QUILAVA!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
prowling [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 13:47:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Watching Giada return had Abner smirking. Mostly because her skitty had beat her and he'd bent down enough to give the skitty some affections before standing up straight. Though, as he watches Giada's return, he's noticing something. Hooves. Last time he heard those it was a bouffalant and a giga impact, so he's quick to pull out his noctowl and then his arms reach out instinctively to pull Giada close enough to him that she won't be hit when a rapidash zooms by them.[break][break]

"Careful. Damn girl, you attract danger like a magnet."[break][break]

Judging by his grin, he's not complaining. Noir uses a

psychic

, though it missed the rapidash in its swift movements, it does manage to hit a spinarak that had apparently irritated the horse into running. Abner's quick to throw a pokeball for the spinarak, because, ariados man.[break][break]

Noir perches on a tree limb and watches as the rapidash is thankful for the removal of the pest, snorting and stomping it's hooves.

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]
capture attempt spinarak

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
prowling [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 18:21:40 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]she's about to giggle at the sight of him, literal cat dad, bending down to give the skitty attention. and yet, the only sound that filters in her ears is hooves. they sound close and fast. there's no time to fully react before abner's pulling her toward him. well, there's enough time to let out a gasp but definitely not to steady herself enough to not stumble into him.

"well," she murmurs, righting herself and flashing him a grin. nearly run over by a flaming horse and still grinning? yikes. "duh. i attracted you didn't i?" a wink follows before she's turning away from him. her skitty is already darting after the rapidash, as if it's a game of tag and the skitty is it. of course, it's not a game and simply a matter of trying to remove a pest. abner seems to help in that department, leaving enough room for giada to approach the now slightly calmer horse.

"you okay?" she whispers, a hand reaching out. the rapidash snorts at her but doesn't shy away. instead, it'll brush its snout against her hand and elicit a giggle from the blonde. "good. almost got me there, you know." the rapidash doesn't even look remotely sorry, which might be what prompts giada's next murmur.

"sing." sleep, fire horse. you're comin' home with mama.

capturing rapidash!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
prowling [ dw ]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 2:53:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VENOMOTH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHIELD DUST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SIGNAL BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH LIFE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LARVESTA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLARE BLITZ
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BUZZ
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!