drink up me hearties (stormy and laurence)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 15:43:34 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

The cove wasn't too far from Lilycove, but it was fairly hidden among the seaside cliffs. A small stretch of beach offered plenty of space for a bonfire, music and a couple of shoddily built wooden bars where people could get drinks. Fairy lights were stuck to the cliffside, illuminating what the bonfire couldn't.

Skyler stretched her toes, the still warm sand feeling good beneath her bare feet. She held two bottles in one of her hands and had a small drum tucked beneath one of her arms, for some reason.

She'd been given a white flower crown when she'd first arrived and it now lay askew between her blond curls. She'd let her hair down for once, but was quickly rethinking her decision as the warm evening and the dancing made it stick to her face. She blew a curl away and set the two bottles and the drum down on the counter. "Last ones for now, Max," she told the grinning brown-haired boy on the other side, who was mixing up a drink.

He chuckled. "You know, you're the only person I know that cleans the beach before the night is done, Sky. Go have fun," he said, winking at her. "Or stay here and keep me company."

Skyler gave him a mock-glare. "Not a chance. Sorry, pretty boy." She leaned against the wooden stand. "A drink could help your case though."

Max laughed and made her one of his specials, "Go dance! Plenty to clean later."

She didn't have to be told twice. Colorful drink in hand, Skyler laughed loudly as she joined the other dancing people around the bonfire. She felt like a wingull, free and wild, soaring through the skies.

● tags: and
● notes: for the bingo thread: dance the night away

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 16:13:25 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Lars was more than a little surprised to have gotten an invite from the sailor he’d worked with previously, and it was to a beach party. The caveat here was that he was only going to show up if the party was after sunset.

Luckily, it was.

Even hard-working Rangers like himself needed a break every now and then, right? Was it wrong for him to want to knock off once in a while and enjoy himself?

Fishing out the invitation, he then looked around before seeing the string of fairy lights leading to the location—he’d found the place. Returning said invitation to the pouch hanging around his neck, he then followed the path to come upon a hidden, sheltered cove that had several haphazardly-constructed booths that had…

“Ooh, nice, some barbecue,” he said as he went straight for that stall first and grabbed a few sticks to munch on. Now the question was… did he need to pay?

Oh, crap. Well I’ll worry about that later! He thought with a cheesy grin on his face as he adjusted the towel draped around his shoulders. If anyone would notice, there was something rather—off, about him.

But it was off, in a good way at least.

for the record: he is currently topless and has his hair down!

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 22:45:24 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

Stormy was fully immersed in the beach party. It seemed to be more of a private engagement, perhaps a group of rangers that had specifically organized it. She wore a now-battered flower crown in her long dark hair. It falls in loose waves, just a little bit crunchy with saltwater breeze. More than likely she'd taken a dip without remembering the flowers in her hair.[break][break]

She smells good though, so that helps, right?[break][break]

The woman is actually hovering by the barbeque where Lars would stop moments after. She's sniped a piece of crispy bacon to chew on, glancing around at the silhouettes dancing around the campfire. There's plenty of laughter that helps boost the mood. A lovely ocean breeze sweeps the beach and presses her damp cover-up shirt against her skin, highlighting the dark bikini top underneath.[break][break]

And then she sees her: Skyler freakin' Dross. The woman of the hour and the apple of her eye for the night. She had heard through the ranger grapevine that the woman had started picking up the odd job around and hanging out with and working with fellow rangers. She's heard a little rumor that she might be attending this lovely kick-back-and-relax party and had kept her eyes peeled for her.[break][break]

Of course, she was totally oblivious to the fact Skyler had been combing the beach for garbage the entire time until right now. Maybe she was drawn to the fruity pink drink in the woman's hand. In fact, now she wants one to match. [break][break]

"Skyler! I heard you were coming, how are you?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 12:00:33 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler was in her own world, moving to the beat of the music and occasionally bumping into laughing people who she then bumped into again. Her laughter rang out, bright and unapologetic, while the bonfire illuminated her tanned face. 

Between the beats she thought she heard her name being said. She immediately looked around, looking for the source of the voice.

The sudden pause in her movements caused a few people to bump into her and each other, and a couple of them cried out as they fell onto the sand. But Skyler didn't pay attention to them as her searching eyes found a dark-haired woman by the barbecue, and for a moment she thought she was seeing a mirage.

A wide, wild smile stretched Skyler's lips and she jumped over the fallen party-goers, making her way to the barbecue booth with her long strides, looking as if she was parting the Red Sea.

"Stormy!!!" The exclamation was loud and there was a warmth to her tone that gave away Skyler's happiness at finding a familiar face in the party.

When she reached the woman Skyler didn't hesitate before giving her a brief hug. "It's great to see you." Her hair was flying all over the place and the drink in her hand was somehow already halfway gone. She waved away Stormy's question and did one of her own, eyes flashing with mischief. "How's your swimming?"

From the corner of her eyes she thought she saw a familiar man, but no matter how much she wracked her brain she couldn't place him in her memories. Had he gone to school with her? But no, he seemed too old... Nice abs though.

● notes: ...

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 18:43:51 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Sometimes there was a benefit to going around with his hair down.

Normally Lars was known to have his hair spiked up almost all the time, because not only did it give some intimidation factor (at least that’s what he thinks) it also makes for a rather interesting topic of conversation.

And then there’s the fact that he’d almost poked someone’s eye out previously—but that was a story for another time. Now that he had several sticks of barbecue with him, he was enjoying them immensely—marinated just right along with the perfect flavor and seasoning.

Not until he looked up from his private musing does he see two women—one of them certainly very familiar—and he decided to saunter over to them, waiting for their conversation to be finished. Once he’d found a lull between their exchange, he coughed slightly before trying out something he never thought he would actually have the guts and ass to say.

“Ladies, ladies—can I hopefully buy you two some drinks this evening?

Yeah, Lars, real smooth right there.

He was pretty sure Stormy was going to heckle him for this later.

I am so sorry he SUCKS lol

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 19:34:38 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

Stormy sips at a drink in her hand, juggling it and her plate of barbeque. She's waving frantically to get the girl's attention because she's stopped to squint - or at least she assumes she's squinting, she can't see very well in the dark. Not specific expressions, anyway.[break][break]

But eventually Skyler recognizes her and comes over, and Stormy is honestly none-the-wiser for the couple of people that had been sent flying at Skyler's sudden stop.[break][break]

"Hey, girl!"[break][break]

Where Skyler intends for the hug to be brief, she immediately tugs her back into a far longer, far more aggressive squeeze. In the process she dips her shirt in barbeque sauce and ruins it - but she's oblivious to the fact and likely not too fussed about it anyway.[break][break]

She chuckles at Skyler's question and then glances at her still-bandaged bicep. Honestly, the bandages could probably come off, she just didn't feel like it.[break][break]

"Less messy than before, but I could still use some work."[break][break]

She winks, but their conversation is soon interrupted by the young man she'd passed by on her way over. She squints, recognizing the guy as Laurence Anderson.[break][break]

"Laurence?"[break][break]

He mentions drinks and she glances at hers, already empty. She rattles the ice in the bottom of the cup.[break][break]

"If you're buying, why the hell not?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 10:06:50 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler let out a breathless 'oof' when Stormy tugged her closer and gave her something akin to a bear hug. The woman might be small, Skyler thought, but she had some strength. The blonde was all too enthusiastic to respond to this hug, grinning madly at the dark-haired girl as she took a small step back.

"Pshhh, you'll be a perfect swimmer in no time!" She exclaimed, waving her mostly empty drink around. Despite Stormy's initial fear of the ocean, Skyler had absolute confidence in the woman's ability to overcome that particular obstacle.

She was about to say something else when a strangely familiar voice piped up.

Her eyes shifted to find the guy she'd seen before, the one with the abs. Skyler narrowed her eyes, that feeling of familiarity striking her again. She was about to ask him where she might know him from when realization struck her.

"You! Ranger guy!" She was immediately grinning and bright-eyed, and she fist-bumped his arm in a playful greeting. Then, "What happened to your hair?!" She made a triangle shape with her hands on top of her head, attempting to copy the way he usually wore his hair. The motion was made a bit more awkward with her now-empty glass listing dangerously to the side and depositing the remaining ice on the sand.

"You know him, Stormy?" She turned to the woman, then waved away her own question. "Of course you do, you're both awesome." As if that settled the matter, she then put one of her arms around Stormy's shoulders and the other around the guy's - whose name she couldn't remember but that Stormy had thankfully supplied. It was slightly awkward due to the height difference, but Skyler was nothing if not determined.

"Well, aren't you buying us some drinks, ranger guy? Lead on!"

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2020 16:51:57 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Stormy, you know it’s Lars,” he joked slightly as he gave her a grin. Hearing the rattle of ice coming from both their cups was definitely his cue to cough up some money, which he did.

Fishing out his wallet from the waterproof case he was carrying with him, he counted out some cash before heading over to the (obviously) alcoholic-heavy booth. “Whatever they’re getting, let me know. Cover our drinks,” was all he said as he passed over the bills before gesturing at the selection of drinks before them.

“Go crazy, ladies,” he added with a flourish and a cheeky grin on his face. Damn, he wanted to say that, even just once. Turning his attention to the blonde, he chuckled.

“Oh, right, you met me with my hair up. I like to give it some time down too, you know? All that hair gel can kill if I don’t let my hair rest,” he continued with another chuckle as he grabbed his own cup, filled to the brim with something that smelled definitely alcoholic.

Then he remembered… he had never asked for her name.

“I actually forgot to ask for your name,” he admitted sheepishly in Skyler’s direction a few moments later with an embarrassed chuckle. “I mean, with what happened during our mission, was there even time for introductions?

drinks all around!

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 17:58:16 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Although they were fairly close to one of the alcohol booths, the way to it proved fraught with obstacles (read: dancing people) and Skyler was forced to relinquish her hold over both Stormy and Ranger Guy. She lost sight of her companions in the chaos of moving bodies and had to weave between a few dancing groups and a barbecue booth before finally getting to her destination.

She sidled up to Ranger Guy, who had (unsurprisingly, being the tallest) gotten there first, and leaned against the wooden counter, blowing blonde curls away from her flushed face. Her eyebrows went up at Lars' words to the bartender. 'Well, well, well...'

Skyler turned around immediately, a shit-eating grin taking over her mouth as she faced the bartender. She slid her empty glass forward as if issuing a challenge, and looked the bartender in the eyes. "Get me your most ridiculously expensive cocktail." She then glanced at the makeshift wooden structure and added, "And if you don't have one, make one."

The resulting drink didn't look like anything that she'd ever tried before. It had different neon colors and there were a bunch of tiny umbrellas stuck in little pieces of fruit inside. It looked, truthfully, utterly ridiculous.

"Thanks," she grinned at the bartender and shifted to face Lars, looking entirely too satisfied with herself. "You did say to go crazy, didn't you?" She would've felt bad about teasing him, but couldn't conjure up the emotion no matter how much she tried.

"Want to try it?" She asked, taking a small sip of her drink and feeling the strong kick of alcohol, which almost made her recoil, except that it also felt strangely smooth as it went down. It was delicious. Huh. Interesting.

"I don't know, I was kind of getting used to calling you Ranger Guy..." She grinned playfully and held on to the cocktail with one hand as the other shot forward in Lars' direction. "Skyler Dross, professional diver and treasure hunter."

She suddenly looked around, feeling something amiss. "I think we lost Stormy along the way," she said, then shrugged. "Ah well, we'll find her again."

● tags:

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 20:43:52 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","team2"]

All at once, the three come together and break apart. The swarm of people overrun the beach for a moment and Stormy's arm looped through Skyler's becomes looped through someone else's. She's promptly carried off and included in a very brief game of beach volleyball. One well-placed spike ends the game in her favor and she glances over her shoulder, looking for her partners in crime.[break][break]

The crowd behind her cheers "SPORTS, SPORTS, SPORTS!" in her wake, but she's more preoccupied by taking up Lars' offer for drinks. [break][break]

Breathless, she slides back into place with Skyler, breathing a sigh of relief and wiping hair from her face.[break][break]

"It's crazy out here, isn't it? Totally amazing."[break][break]

She then flags down the bartender for one of tonight's specials. She isn't too picky about what it is, she's thirsty.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 20:13:53 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

At first he thought this was a little private gathering, but then someone along the way dance music starts up and he gets momentarily separated from the other two ladies.

He hoped that they weren’t going to go too bananas on the drinks tonight, but knowing them, it was going to be an inevitable happening.

Quickly grabbing the bartender’s attempt at a Bramble (of course none would top the ones that his boyfriend made at the Stray) he took a quick drink and plucked out the blackberry nestled atop the cradle of… ice before eating it in a single gulp.

“So—who wants to go join that conga line?” he shouted over at Skyler, who was closer where he stood. “Stormy?! You up for the conga line?” he added a few moments later as the snake of people dancing together in all manner of mayhem drew closer to where they were.

Either way, he was going to join it whether the ladies would be coming or not. They were here to party and to dance the night away, after all!

conga line, go dance!

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 10:18:46 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler was having a hard time balancing the drink in her hand while dancing and feeling the effect of the drinks she'd had beforehand. How did people usually do this? Honestly, this should've been considered a skill in and of itself. She took another sip of her drink, feeling the fruity goodness settle in her stomach. Huh, the tips of her fingers were tingling.

She let out a giggle that she immediately regretted because it sounded girlish and definitely not like something that would come out of Skyler's mouth. She frowned for a second before she spotted Stormy making her way through the crowd to them. She threw up her arms, the glass in her hand miraculously not spilling any of its contents onto the ground. "Hey, Stormy!! We thought we'd lost you!"

There was something about a conga line? Some of the words coming out of Lars' mouth were bit lost in the music and the chaos around them, but Skyler thought she got the gist of it. It was time to dance.

"C'mon then, you too!" Skyler would then procceed to do her best to drag the other two to the conga line, despite stumbling at least three times and stopping halfway to give a grinning Max a high-five. "Let's do this!"

At least they couldn't fault Skyler for lack of enthusiasm, right?

● tags:

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 16:27:55 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]
fire in my lungs, can't bite the

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
"A conga line sounds fantastic."[break][break]

Stormy is likely more than a little buzzed, skipping past any other conversation pieces or social cues between the two. Her hand links through Skyler's as she tugs the woman along with her. The conga line nears and she merges them easily. With a sway of her hips and some encouragement, her hands are placed on whoever is in front of her - and she winks at Skyler to do the same behind her.[break][break]

"Lars, you joinin'?"

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #BF9B6E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #BF9B6E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CnnXf6b/stormy.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 32px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2020 19:31:52 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Of course I am!” Lars called back, downing the rest of his drink in one go—feeling the burning rush creep up inside him as he moved to join the line behind one of the two.

He was so tall, and his mind was floating somewhere, he didn’t know who was in front of him—

He let the music wash over him. It was time to unwind and just let loose, enjoy himself once in a while! He didn’t know when the last time he’d done something like this socially. There would be food later, but for now, it was time to follow the conga line as it snaked through the party, moving and jiving in time with the music that was blaring over the speakers that were scattered all over the place.

Maybe he hadn’t lost his touch with being social around other people, after all.

lesgo PARTY!

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 15:17:04 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler couldn't remember where her drink had ended up, but her worries seemed to fade away like cotton candy being blown away in the wind. She couldn't grasp at them and ended up giving up on them, choosing to focus on the beat of the music and the laughter around her, the press of bodies attempting to dance and the way her fingers tingled pleasantly.

It wasn't long before the conga line dissolved into cheer chaos, the drunk people failing to maintain the proper organization to keep it going. When Skyler looked around, she couldn't see her companions.

Whenever she found a familiar face in the crowd, warmth would spread out from her chest to the rest of her body and her heart would give a pleasant lurch - and it wasn't long before the blonde was going around giving free hugs. This one time she practically tackled Stormy and spun her around in the air (it'd been a miracle that the both of them hadn't fallen to the sand given the amount of alcohol Skyler had consumed). "Here you are!"

When she found Lars, she did the same thing (or at least attempted to), grunting with effort as she put him back down. "I'm going for some food," she told them, her stomach gurgling. Everything around her was going blurry. Uh oh. 

● tags:
● notes: lol