Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Maximum Impact (Wild/Solo)
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2018 21:08:47 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
As Thomas took in the sights of Meteor Falls, he couldn't help but become awestruck with the scenery. Not even Mt. Moon in Kanto compared to the beauty of this area. Perhaps it was the presence of the waterfall that made the difference, but it was something to behold. With all of the unique geography in the Hoenn Region, from this, to the snow-like ashes of Route 113, it was a place that Thomas only wanted to see more of during his stay.

As usual, his visit to this location wasn't just for the sake of sightseeing. It was for recruitment of potential Pokemon to join his little group. From what he had read up on, Meteor Falls was an area frequented by Pokemon that would particularly interest him. Though at this point, it was a matter of whether or not he'd be able to find something he wanted before he'd have to head back to Rustboro.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2018 2:43:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BRIONNE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female /torrent[break]
moonblast / aqua jet / encore / sing
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2018 13:12:31 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
As Thomas was walking through the area, he would spot something in the water. The Pokemon in question seemed to be dancing and playing around. The trainer took a moment to watch what she was doing. Using Aqua Jets to move quickly around the water, while practicing the use of her Moon Blasts for some sort of light show, it seemed the Brionne was putting on a show for nobody in particular.

After a moment, Thomas would continue on his way, leaving the Brionne undisturbed. After all, it seemed to be a better fit for a Coordinator, or some other kind of performer, rather than someone like him.

Skipping
close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2018 17:12:11 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DELPHOX APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female /blaze[break]
light screen / future sight / fire blast / sunny day
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2018 9:47:04 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
As Thomas continued on through the cave, he would notice a figure in the shadows, one that was the size of a shorter human, clad in a long robe, but with long fox ears. Thomas would peer around the corner to see a Delphox, a familiar sight to the Kalosian. The bipedal fox seemed to be practicing motions with its wand, when it would spot the Interpol Agent peering from behind a rock.

The Delphox would study the man, who slowly came out of cover. After a moment, the Delphox would turn and walk away, determining that the human wasn't a threat. And as she walked off, Thomas himself would take a different path through Meteor Falls, avoiding another unnecessary confrontation with a wild Pokemon.
close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2018 11:48:51 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD VIBRAVA APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / levitate[break]
boomburst / screech / earthquake / bug buzz
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,493 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2018 9:10:40 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
Thomas would hear something loud in the distance. The Interpol Agent made the decision to investigate the commotion. As he raced over, the sounds became varied and louder, prompting the trainer to pull out his earplugs, and plug them into his ear, before pressing onward. Once Thomas reached the source of the sounds, he found himself glad that he put in those headphones, as a Vibrava would greet him with a Boomburst, knocking the trainer onto his back. Thankfully, the earplugs helped shield his hearing from the loud noise, given that they were built to deal with loud Pokemon such as Flygon, let alone Vibrava.

As the Vibrava approached him, Thomas struggled to get up, reaching for his belt, and grabbing a Pokeball from it. A Hydreigon would manifest from it with a roar, looking at the Vibrava. "Dragon Pulse!", he would call out to the Hydreigon.

Kalameet would fire off a Dragon Pulse at the Vibrava, who would emit a Bug Buzz to deflect the attack. The Vibrava would then proceed to fire off another Bug Buzz at the Hydreigon, who would strafe to the right, dodging the shock wave, before firing off another Dragon Pulse at the Vibrava, this time striking it dead on. The Vibrava cried out in pain, before going limp, and falling to the ground. It was clear that the dragon was still breathing, however.

Thomas got back up to his feet. "You alright, Kalameet?", Thomas asked the dragon. The Hydreigon would give Thomas a nod. "Good. You did great, bud.", Thomas told the Hydreigon as he walked over to the fallen Vibrava. After a moment of consideration, Thomas fished a vacant Pokeball form his bag, tapping her with the mechanism and hoping it would work.
close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN