kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 18:40:19 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
'are you okay, kyle?' he asks himself.

he finds himself almost crying as he gets stuck on his home, filling inflatable pools one at a time with a garden hose. a lot of his dog pokemon were waiting just before them, instructed to sit until every single one was full.

"noaaah..." he whines. "you can go party with your friends or something if you want. it feels so bad to keep you around for this on your birthday."

he wants to cry from guilt, but the only fluid coming out of him were beads of sweat that roll off from the side of his head. part of him is praying for noah to hurry up with words of validation.

his pokemon needs this with the heat wave hitting the region. as much as he knows that some of them can survive the heat due to their typing, he still worries about the other half that cannot.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,603 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 7:28:45 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah hoists frey by the front limbs, the houndour's other legs dangling like street vendor sausages. he settles the dog into the waiting line before wiping his brow.

his rolled up sleeves do little to cool him. the sweltering sun scorches the lawn and their skin, but noah remains smiling. a towel is draped around his shoulders as his skin glistens slick.

"it's totally fine, dude." he wanders over to him, the dry grass crunching underneath his feet. "i just wanna spend it with you anyway... stay still a second."

noah tugs one of the tails of his towel and dabs kyle's sweaty face.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,625 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 19:50:32 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he allows the pampering to happen even though it should've been the other way around, especially with the occasion. still, it elicits a smile from kyle that takes away all the guilt he feels.

"okay," he chirps. "i don't have anything planned for today though. hope you're fine with the daily special."

it included just lounging on the sofa at the living room, probably not cuddling this time since it was hot, eating food delivered to their home, and just lazily watching things on the television until they pass out from drowsiness.

his eyes move from one pool to another as he fills one up. his pokemon start to do their tippy taps as they see the last of the pools finally get filled.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,603 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 8:29:09 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "i like the sounds of that. the daily special." noah jests. he leans down, cupping some freshly poured water to splash on his face. "fuck, it's hot."

with a sigh, the gym leader drops his towel on the lawn. he pulls his shirt over his head and drapes it over his bare shoulder. the towel remains on the dry bristles of grass. it will be needed soon enough.

"can you do me a favor, man?" noah spreads his arms wide. "hose me down. i just wanna feel alive for my birthday and the sun's killing me." as if surrendering himself to fate, he closes his eyes, leaning back as if he were some saint to be crucified.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,625 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 7:53:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he stares at the inflatable pools and waits until the last one is just about full, only to turn around to see noah do noah things. kyle freezes up, blood rushing to his cheeks, as he finds himself staring longer than he should have.

"d-do you want me to take mine off too?" he asks noah absently as he slowly points the hose at noah.

water rushes from noah's torso upwards. a finger blocks part of the hose's opening to increase water pressure as he reaches his face, blasting water on noah when he least expects it.

a sigh of relief follows as kyle breaks free from being entranced.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,603 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 8:30:49 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah opens one eye.

"is that part of the daily special?" and then he closes it, his lips curled in a knowing, cheeky smile.

the cool water strikes his heat worn body. in an instant, the summer heat is washed away like ice sloughing off a berg. in his self-imposed darkness, noah can only hear and feel the surge of water as it rides up his hard torso. but he's painfully oblivious to the sudden deluge that strikes his face.

"pah, dude-!" noah's hair clings to his face like seaweed. drenched in hose water, he grabs a nearby bucket and fills it with an underwater swing in a mightyena's pool. "c'mere."

laughing, he unleashes the bucket's water at kyle. cold vengeance. the towel lays on the ground, dismissed and forgotten.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,625 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 8:44:04 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle jolts wide awake when he sees noah take a bunch of water off of the pool he spent so much time on. "oi, now i have to fill that aga-" the splash of water didn't give him the opportunity to finish his statement.

a hand swipes against his face to get rid of the water from his eyes. for a moment, kyle holds a serious, disinterested expression as he looks back at noah before he gets hit with a sudden smirk. he lunges for him, hand still on the hose, and tackles him to the pool.

he brings both of them splashing, leaving the water running to fill the pool back again from all the water they have displaced. he looms over noah as he brings himself up from the water.

"have you cooled down now?" he taunts.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,603 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 9:02:01 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 as the dogs watch with incredible patience, noah laughs. he wipes his face too, as if he were wiping tears. "you look just like the dogs after a bath, man." from his hand, the bucket dangles empty above the dry grass.

but as he's hurled to the earth by kyle's vengeful frame, his rear hits water and inflatable pool plastic. the bucket is lost. noah's limbs sprawl out into a star as they are draped over the colorful, translucent rim. he swallows dryly in their rising ocean.

"have you?" noah snaps back, his response mischievous and curt to distract his boyfriend. his knee rises, pressing in between the other's legs. the gym leader raises a brow, his countenance a frustrating monument of hubris.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,625 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 9:16:08 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the distraction proves to be effective as kyle notices noah's advances too late. he gets read and flustered, but he a smile finds itself on the surface regardless.

from his position, he gets upright and closes the distance between him and noah's leg. with a mischievous grin on his expression, his hands move from the base of his wet, soggy shirt and takes it off, where it lands on the grass with a plop.

"definitely not," he answers back.

a bark sounds from behind that ruins the mood. kyle stares back at his dogs that were starting to get impatient and sighs as he stands up. he directs everyone to where they're designated, mostly to keep the manectric away from everyone, before he turns to noah as the mightyena start coming over to their pool.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,603 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 9:26:05 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 a paralysis of enamoration takes hold. still half-sunken in the pool's shallow waters, noah wonders if he can sink further. as uninventive as it is, kyle's assured action is rare enough to avoid cliche. the effect plays out on noah's face as the sun torches his skin.

the barking is a blessing. a moment longer and noah thinks he would have died. after he stands up, noah walks out of the pool awkwardly. the dogs rush for their watering holes. excited whimpering and howling fills the yard as noah saunters after kyle.

"wanna dry off inside? eat a little lunch as the dogs play." he slides behind the elite four, planting a hot kiss on the other's neck as he cradles the other's waist with his arms. "birthday brunch."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,625 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 9:42:13 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he grabs onto noah's hands and gets him to hold him tighter. he gets giddy with the feeling of noah's lips on his neck, but tries his best not to overreact to it.

from his position, he turns around to look at noah. his neck cannot bend all the way and he only sees a glimpse of him from behind him. eventually, he turns around and mirrors noah.

"what kind of birthday brunch do you have in mind?" he asks him.

he thinks of just getting food delivered so they can spend more time together doing more intimate things. he doesn't mind the mixture of sweat and water sticking on their skins since the good outweighs the little things kyle gets nit-picky about.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,603 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 9:53:58 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "hmm, let's get pasta." noah's hands grace kyle's face. with an intentional clumsiness, they play with his cheeks before firming against his jawline. another kiss to jog the memory. "like the first day we met."

noah retreats with a gait almost forlorn. responsibility resumes its guiding force. as the heat outlines the shape of his shoulders, noah fishes kyle's soggy shirt from the ground alongside his towel. water slaps against the grass as he squeezes each of them of the excess.

as if reading kyle's mind, noah asks, "wanna just do delivery? we can blowdry each other's hair and watch tv or something." he grabs the fallen bucket and places the shirt and towel inside.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,625 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 20:36:08 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he reddens with the kiss. a hand touches his own lips as he processes the events. it's a common occurrence between them, but the effects of noah's display of affection never wears out with each instance.

"was thinking the same thing."

a satisfied smile lingers when he takes it out to squeeze the moisture out of his hair. he sweeps the bangs off of his face upwards as they cling with the rest of his hair. he does the same to noah, except his hair gets pressed down and now his hair looks like some teenager's during a formal family event.

"we do the same thing every weekend though. you sure you don't want something else for your birthday?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,603 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2020 7:10:44 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 several strands of hair rebound like curled ribbons. drops of water collect at the ends of their dark stems before melting into his skin.

"we could take pictures, man. like the ones you have in your apartment." his voice strums softly. "could make a little scrapbook or like, add some to the fridge." he pauses for a shift in key. "i could pose for you, if you want."

he laughs. a delay for thought, and for reorientation.

"for my birthday, can we think about like... living together officially. i wanna move in."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,625 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
pool [m]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2020 5:29:40 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he can't keep the red away from his expression and even after months of being together, kyle hasn't formed a resistance to noah's words that teased him effectively.

hands frame noah's face as kyle goes in for a kiss, albeit brief. "like the ones on the folder you won't let me see?" he teases back.

kyle is caught off guard with what comes next. "but didn't you just take a position as rustburo's gym leader?" he points out. his hands lower to caress noah's arms as he tries to find the right words to express himself.

"i want to stay home with you and cuddle all day and play, but wouldn't that just make your commute just more troublesome?"

it is worry that stands out from kyle more than disapproval.

[/quote]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times