TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
team S.I.R.R. on SP. ATK [pkthn]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 19:25:19 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","everybody"]
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

The course ahead was rampant with pokémon, people, and automated weaponry designed to shoot them into submission and delay the completion time they wished to achieve. Remiel, of course, refused to allow any of these to impede him. But he supposed this was what the challenge was all about anyway.

At the very least, he had his most trustworthy pokémon companion by his side: the Sinistea, Earl Grey. It didn't even need a command when the starting bell was rung, filling its mind with a NASTY PLOT, before hovering about Remiel's shoulder as he proceeded into the course with his team. There, Earl Grey functioned as a sort of automatic personal turret. He blasted away any armed assailants with a Shadow Ball the moment they appeared.
[attr="class","calcifet"]

shooting range — sp. atk

earl grey used nasty plotThe user stimulates its brain by thinking bad thoughts. This sharply raises the user's Sp. Atk stat.

SP. ATK +2

roll + sp. atk modifier

eFzXZAmh
+ 20

total — 0080/1500
@iris , ,

[newclass=.everybody]padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.say]text-align:justify;font:25px arial;margin-top:2px;color:#AEB3B8;letter-spacing:-1px;font-weight:bold;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:.8;[/newclass][newclass=.ramiel]font:40px arial;text-transform:uppercase;color:#AEB3B8;text-shadow:1px 1px #fff, 2px 2px #AEB3B8;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-50px;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.calcifet]text-align:justify;margin-top:5px;font:10px arial;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px;margin-top:-50px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .say]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .ramiel]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:1;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .calcifet]margin-top:0px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:1;[/newclass]