orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
DIVULGENCE
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2020 10:50:21 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","orion"]

Bronwen?[break][break]

His brow furrows as Fernando delivers his to-the-point assessment of the Elite Four. It's only the fact that they're discussing the Four that it clicks: Stormy must not be her real name. That's fair. Orion's not his, either. While he finds Silph's judgement of her harsh, he doesn't argue them in the moment. They've more pressing matters.[break][break]

"Neutral's what I aim for," he agrees: his way of assuring Fernando that no offense was taken.[break][break]

He hopes they can solve this without having to drag into it, too.[break][break]

He takes what notes he can based on Fernando's report: purple, flying, incredibly strong. It's not much to work with, but it's all they've got. That they'd managed to avoid surveillance and any reports from news or nosy civilians was a testament to the attacker's caution. They wouldn't slip up easy, he imagines.[break][break]

"I'll look into what I can," he promises. "Who else knows? Hospital?"[break][break]

He'd been bandaged up somewhere, after all: how much had he told them about the Pokemon in particular?

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.teamo]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b]font-weight:bold;color:#84a35f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DIVULGENCE
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2020 9:46:52 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Good deal."

With a troubled huff, Fernando can feel his body relax alongside his exhale. The escapism of putting responsibility onto someone else brings a great relief after spending so much time being the sole inheritor of Hoenn's plagues. At least in his eyes.

"Only me and my Pokemon. You make the first person I've told in detail. The hospital only knows that I was injured in an 'accident'. They didn't press too much when I refused to elaborate."

Naturally, that's not true either. Fernando's told another but he's confident enough in both party's secrecy that he'll never be revealed. The fact that both of them have been told they're the first and only created a bond of trust that's not easily dissuaded. And, should one reveal, Fernando can press both of them aggressively as the only possible source.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
DIVULGENCE
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 22:14:42 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-or]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]
THERE'S A HUNGER IN MY HEART

[attr=class,lyric2]
IT'S FULL OF PROMISE, PROMISE

[attr=class,bulk]

Another scribble on his notepad: No witnesses.[break][break]

It's going to be a rough ride. He hates the pressure of it and the way he can feel it bearing down upon him. Silph's counting on him. With no reason to suspect that his fellow councilman is lying about the exclusivity of trust, it's suffocating.[break][break]

He exhales, rubs at tired eyes.[break][break]

"Will there be any way to reach you when you're off grid? For you to reach — anyone?"[break][break]

Technology meant loopholes, risks, but a lack of it could be just as dangerous. What might happen if he was caught out alone and beyond assistance?

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-orcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-or .accentbg"]background: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a, .punkianger-or .bulk b, .punkianger-or .bulk i, .punkianger-orcredit a"]color: #72b569;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/jvWBvPJ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-orcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-orcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DIVULGENCE
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 21:05:27 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"I'll keep in touch as needed. If you need to reach out, you can always contact Silph Co. Mention your name to and she'll get you in touch."

For a moment, Fernando pauses. Against his better judgement, he puts all his chips on the table. In the event he's betrayed, he'll know who to blame. "Or you can call me on my private line; it's F-e-r-n E-l-i-a-r-d on a keypad. Fern Eliard." Only a handful of people know his middle name. He's unsure if Orion will make the connection. Regardless, it's trivial.

"I'll recover from this and make my next major appearance at the Pokeathlon. That should be high profile enough that they won't think twice about showing up. If they do, at least we can flush them into the open."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
DIVULGENCE
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 12:30:41 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-or]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]
THERE'S A HUNGER IN MY HEART

[attr=class,lyric2]
IT'S FULL OF PROMISE, PROMISE

[attr=class,bulk]

Orion nods, writing down Ophelia's name. He does not, however, write down what Fernando tells him next. He's sharp enough to realize that a private line isn't something given to just anyone. He wonders at Eliard, but doesn't ask.[break][break]

"Pokeathalon, huh? You really know how to make an entrance." Orion's smirk is teasing, though the humour is tainted by the severity of the situation. "I'll do what I can on my end 'till then. Take care of yourself, Fernando."

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-orcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-or .accentbg"]background: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a, .punkianger-or .bulk b, .punkianger-or .bulk i, .punkianger-orcredit a"]color: #72b569;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/jvWBvPJ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-orcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-orcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DIVULGENCE
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 18:59:49 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Will do."

Despite his state, Fernando finds a way to remain rigid despite both arms draped in matching slings. "I appreciate this Lykos." He pauses, momentarily wondering if it's worth jinxing them. Against the fate of the universe, Fernando sticks to his gun — superstition is for the mentally weak, those that rely on a crutch to explain what they do not understand.

"Hopefully, next time we meet it'll be at better news."

Little do they know, it'll be the biggest tribulation this administration has ever seen.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
DIVULGENCE
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2020 23:18:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: