Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
landing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2020 6:49:11 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 the landing is not as smooth as it should've been. as if bruising the runway, the wheels bump against the pavement before settling into a glide. nearby murkrow scatter, while the keenest of eyes would find families of sentret peering from the green fields.

stepping out from the plane, the cooler climate would hit them immediately. hoenn's tropical humidity fades in favour for something more crisp. they follow the signs, eventually finding themselves in front of their baggage carousel.

noah wraps an arm around kyle's, holding him close as he yawns. he nestles his cheek against the other's shoulder and his dratini neck pillow bumps against him. his hair is disheveled, strands curling up and around from having been awaken not too long ago. "do you see our stuff yet? we put a bunch of poochy stickers on ours, right? you're responsible for finding them, man." noah decrees and closes his eyes.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,413 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
landing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2020 19:53:18 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i need coffee," was all kyle would mutter.

kyle remains hunched over the baggage carousel, eyes on his phone. he stares blankly at the screen without doing anything at it, perhaps as some form of conditioning from living a modern life, while he relies on his peripheral to spot their baggage.

eventually, one comes by. kyle mutters a soft "oh" as it passes by them. too slow on the trigger, kyle could only watch as it takes another lap at the carousel.

"both my hands are occupied," he calmly tells noah, albeit defensively, even before he can retort. it was the best excuse he can give since his head was still groggy from sleeping halfway through the flight.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
landing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2020 8:21:20 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "we can get coffee before we leave," noah mumbles.

in the throes of his fatigue, the gym leader is touchy. he mumbles as he slides his arms around the other, rocking back and forth even if the other remains as stiff as a stone pillar. around them, long posters greet them with beautiful depictions of the johtian landscape.

one features the towers of ecruteak, adorned with the golden colors of some perpetual autumn.

"yeah, yeah, nice excuse." noah pulls his head away from kyle's shoulders. "as the stronger one, i have to do the heavy lifting. i get it."

he claps his face before sprintig to catch up with the bag. clumsily sliding in between people, he yoinks it off the carousel before it makes the bend.

their other piece of luggage slides into the main track too. noah rolls the first into kyle's shins before heaving that one out as well. setting them aside, noah asks, "do you want me to carry you out too?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,413 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
landing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2020 19:22:56 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
an image gets depicted in his head from the suggestion, and a dopey smile paints his face. it's too pleasant that he doesn't catch himself blurting out what noah would've wanted to hear.

"ya. princess carry me out please, thank you."

he still takes his luggage though, extending its handle, ready to move. there's no sign of kyle waiting for it to happen however, although he does wait for noah to take the lead out of the airport.

"are you trying to make me swoon over you or is that going to change our dynamic?" he asks.

it was kyle's job to do the retorts on their relationship instead of being a yes man after all.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
landing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2020 9:17:42 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "i'll save the princess carry for our wedding night." noah taunts. the metal handle to his luggage is pulled out and extended as he takes the lead. "you swoon over me all the time. what are you talking about?" he says, smugly.

as the wheels of his luggage roll across the floor, noah slows his pace so that he walks side by side with kyle. sentret are painted on the walls. they stand on their striped tails, pointing toward where they need to go.

"do you think people look at us and are like, yeah they're totally dating?" noah blurts. "i've embarrassed you with p-d-a in hoenn, but johto's public is a whole new frontier, man."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,413 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
landing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2020 20:34:00 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
there's a moment when kyle ponders on whether noah has caught him staring or not, but realizes that he hasn't let him catch him like that. if anything, it's the other way around more often than not.

"n-no, i don't," he protests, but it was a late response and they're already moving.

he follows him through the corridors of the airport. his eyes were forced away from noah as he tries his best not to support his accusation, only getting drawn back to him once he speaks. he swallows before he turns his head back to the direction they were going to.

"i don't want to answer that," he confesses bluntly. "i feel like you're just going to cling on me to establish that image more regardless of what i say."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
landing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2020 7:12:01 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "you're not wrong, man." noah lifts his chin to chirp. "i'll embarass you in front of my mom and dad that way instead."

the wheels of their luggage carve their sound into the airport floor. as they glide across moving walkways and necessary checkpoints, the two find themselves in the arrival lobby. restaurants beckon for hungry tourists and stalls selling pocket wifi services lure others with colorful rotom logos.

"are you excited?" noah asks, resting his heavy head on kyle's shoulder. "it's our first vacation together, babe. y'know, we don't need to head to my place right away if you don't want."

overhead the exit's sliding doors, a fanciful mural colored in golds and reds, depicts a ho-oh soaring over johto's wilderness.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,413 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
landing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2020 20:12:40 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"maybe i'll get sympathy from them instead if you do that," he quips, "you know, for going out with you of all people."

despite calming his nerves during the plane ride, kyle still cannot help but worry about first impressions. all he hopes for is that they're as simple as noah in a way that they just like him for very little reason.

"where do you want to go first then?" he asks. "we can always leave the luggage in your home first so we don't have to worry about them for the rest of the trip."

kyle knows how much noah misses his family though. he nudges noah to that direction, both literally and figuratively, as he starts to wander towards the exit where the taxis were, forcing noah to make an impromptu decision on the go.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
landing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2020 6:50:29 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 their airport stands in the metropolis of goldenrod. ahead, through the transparent glass of exit doors, department stores and the famous radio tower cast shadows across the streets which curl above the frames of passing cars. the traditional johtian music plucking across the air and the cooler climate allow noah to relax from the violence of travel.

he punches kyle's arm.

"what the fuck, man." noah barks playfully. "okay, you're not wrong, but still." as they leave the airport, a rush of cool air passes their ankles. the luggage wheels roll loudly across the textured concrete. "we'll drop stuff off, meet the rents real quick, and then i'll steal you away, okay?"

he hails a taxi down. it begins to brake, the red lights glowing. on the car, a graphic of a marill riding the crest of a wave and an octillery hydro pumping splash across its side. it advertises some pokemon contest. kids only.

the taxi stops and the trunk clicks open like a stiff salute. "we can nap in the car some more if you're tired still." noah says, hauling his luggage in.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,413 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
landing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 19:34:37 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he watches noah haul everything on the trunk. a subtle smile comes out as kyle follows his lead, placing his luggage in and shutting the trunk of the taxi close.

"i wanna nap, but i want to make the most out of this trip too."

he opens the door to the car's backseat and promptly goes in afterwards. his hand pats the seat next to him as soon as he settles inside, inviting noah to get in with him instead of going to the passenger seat.

"are your parents supposed to be home at this time?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
landing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 7:39:41 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah follows soon after. he crawls into the car and slumps heavily into the cab's cushioned seat. a sigh escapes him as his head falls back onto the head rest. eyes closed. but one eye cracks open. he peels his dratini neck pillow off before reaching forth to shut the door close. as it swings shut, noah uses the momentum to playfully bump into kyle's side.

"ecruteak, please." noah chirps to the cab driver. he spills the address out lazily and the car begins to move. "i sent them a text," noah says to kyle, "but i think they're out grocery shopping. they know when i arrive though."

noah hums, body heavy with slothful sways.

"you're still nervous, yeah?" noah says. he grabs the other's leg for support, and the gym leader leans to kiss kyle. he lingers there, lips taking another kiss before he pulls away. "it'll be fine, man... i mean, how many times have you helped save hoenn. this is just a walk in the doggy park."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,413 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
landing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 18:51:05 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he remains frozen, not expecting noah's advancements in that moment. kyle doesn't sound any complaints however, reciprocating until noah pulls away from him.

"i guess," he confesses. "maybe it'll help if i get acclimated with the place first, i dunno."

it was how it worked with pets. kyle doesn't know if it translates to people like him, but there's nothing wrong with trying it out. besides, kyle has other agenda that required not having his parents around.

"i also kinda want to get a tour of the house and it's kinda awkward to do that with your parents there, and, uh, yeah."

kyle runs out of words as he turns to the side with an awkward smile.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
landing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 8:36:03 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 as the cab drives on through the busy streets of goldenrod, noah ignores the urban sprawl flickering past in the window. instead, he's drawn to the exposed vulnerabilities. the butterflies in one's stomach. truth be told, noah is nervous too. returning to his old house is nice— but after being gone for so long, he knows it's not returning home.

"it's nothing crazy big," noah admits, "but i can give you a tour, sure. house gets really hot in the summer, so get ready for that." he remembers august days. peak heat. laying on the wooden flooring at death's door as yanma fly past on dry winds.

"you're family now," noah leans back into his seat. the dratini pillow falls to his feet, but he's too lazy to pick it up. he rests his head on his hands and an elbow sticks out close to kyle's head, "stuck with a weirdo forever."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,413 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
landing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 9:55:48 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i get really hot in the summer too," he blurts out suddenly in a poor attempt to flirt.

the acceptance gets a smile out from kyle. he supposed there was nothing to worry about. noah has made his stance already and kyle wasn't even sure if there will be anything to sway him out of his decision. the thought fuels him to hold his hand.

"i guess there's no rush to do all the things you wanted to do then." his grip tightens, squeezing the hand playfully in between his words. "so you won't mind if we just waste an entire day of this vacation just lazing around?"

kyle tries to make his teasing tone as obvious as possible to get noah to react since he knows that he'd just accept whatever his demands were if he was genuine about it.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,509 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
landing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 8:26:38 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "uh, fuck yeah you do." noah says. no beat missed. the gym leader ignores the reflected gaze in the rear view mirror.

after all, noah's attention is tugged away. his eyes hold kyle's, while his warm hand is squeezed close. within the quiet of the cab and their togetherness of a shared backseat, noah's head is sent into a slow spin.

"i don't mind, man." noah yawns, lethargy heavy in his head. his dark hair is hot from the sun as he rests on the other's shoulder. "we can nap when we get to my place- but then we'll get a second wind, right? we can like, go wild at night."

he lifts kyle's hand and bites it playfully. "ecruteak's known for its nightlife." noah's sarcasm is stifled by tickling teeth.