6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
landing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 9:19:24 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
noah takes kyle's hands up. he sticks his fingers in his mouth subconsciously, bewildered by the action but he still does it nonetheless.

"you saying we dance the night away?" he asks, head in the clouds.

his head forms thoughts in his head, things that were usually just left to imagination cause he was not a nightlife person. the only times he's partaken on such activities are when someone else drags him to them. he supposed this was one of those cases.

"just you, me, walking around the city at night, i guess. what do you do at night on ecruteak anyways? last time i was on johto, i just stayed in my room at night. wanna stay in our room at night?"

he mumbles on, watching the roads on the window as they approach ecruteak.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,513 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
landing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 9:39:21 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "you could say that," noah jests, joining him in the clouds.

the old lightning of ecruteak illuminates gentle memories of night festivals and the glowing grills of street food vendors. kids with wooden sandals clacking on stone paths. magikarp prizes. codenames of pretend and play, as festival youth reenact famous battles. hoenn houses such halycon scenes too- but nostalgia softens the heart.

"kids dare each other to head into the burned tower at night," noah says, "like a fright challenge. but," he leans over, head sliding down to settle on the other's lap, "let's stay in our room tonight. and get coooozy. y'know?"

he tilts his chin toward kyle, a glint of gold in his trickster eyes.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
landing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 9:58:49 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle takes noah's message too well. there's a disgruntled expression that shows his attempt to fight against his nature to go with the flow, though he ends up giving in anyways.

his hands move to his face, framing his features with his palms. the stare is thrown back with equal intensity before he reaches forward, touching his lips with his, giving noah what he wants.

the cab hits a bump on the road. kyle falls onto him, pinning him down against the car's cushions. the impact makes him let go, though the emotions shown by his eyes remain unchanged.

"yeah," he answers with a patronizing tone, teasing him, "you'd like that, don't you."

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,513 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
landing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 7:46:25 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 kyle's kiss leaves his lips curling into a smile. like his eyelids, it's heavy. dreamy. lethargy makes his head heavy in the summer heat contained within the car. noah can still feel kyle's hands on his face.

as collisions both car and body occur, noah grows red. he pushes his hand toward kyle's face, squishing the other's nose flat.

"shut up." noah snorts. "but yeah... i've got it all planned out in my head." he taps his temple with a smug look. "i'm gonna treat you right, man. perfect vacation. nothing to disturb us. and unlimited access to the one and only machampion."

he closes his eyes, still smiling.

"you are so lucky, dude."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
landing [m]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2020 11:04:14 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he grins at the deluxe package of this trip. "yeah. no refunds too, right?" he teases.

he gets up from his seat, helping noah up as well. he tries to find the gaze of the driver from his rear-view mirror, and finds that his eyes were on the road the whole time. relief comes over him.

his shoulders relax as he leans his head to the side, resting on noah's head. he's staying in this position until they reach the destination.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,513 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
landing [m]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2020 5:21:13 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "never been asked for a refund, man." noah knocks gently against the other. eyes close, for he cares little about being watched or not. half-yawning and half-smiling, he speaks like a muted trumpet. "five star reviews oooonly."

he opens one eye, searching for reactions or further teasing. but eventually, fatigue settles in once more. eyelids grow heavy as the taxi leaves the borders of goldenrod.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
landing [m]
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2020 1:20:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: