Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Neon Like Grass [C]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2020 23:56:12 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

What a night to be out in the marketplace! People in Hoenn were so adamant on keeping businesses running with a friendly face it was almost impossible for Billi to ignore the humble people keeping their vendors going. It was so active in Slateport all night every night and Billi kept finding new things to do and discover. Fantastic foriegn hoenn food, spices, recipes and foods. Heck there were cool little rice ball things. On top of that were many more vendors that sold various materials from rugs, fabrics, hats, cloths, appliances, decorations. Too bad he didn’t have a home here otherwise he’d be broke.

“Wow...Aspear what about something sweet?....” he paused as the dog looked up at him and barked, before once again. RUNNING OFF. Sometimes it was tiring having a pokemon that was always so high energy, then again, he also had high energy. Many people told him to focus that energy on something productive and on a career, but did he listen? NOPE! Just played video games and used Rotogram. Running around like a mad man after his pokemon once again gave him dirty looks from the market goers. Then again...he never cared too much about it.

Then he stopped, dead in his tracks, with the sight of neon green hair. “Oh this guys cool looking.” he whistled loudly getting Aspears attention, the pokemon falling on it’s butt and stopped, turning around and running back with his tongue out and drooling while borking. Billi being the galarian gent he was, walked up to the stranger. “Your hair is sooooo green!? Are you like a grass trainer or something.” he paused once more as his Rotom phone popped out and started taking a bunch of pictures, “What is this stuff? Hmmm selling …. plants??”

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Neon Like Grass [C]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2020 7:00:04 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 to make ends meet, or at least to garner some form of expendable income, elijah sets up shop in the night market. people come to purchase his wares: small potted plants, homeopathic goods, herbs and flowers. he has no branding— and he scares more than attracts, for his talents as a shopkeeper leave much to be desired.

he first sees a yamper landing on its rear. elijah remains deadpan, his lips in a line, looming above his wooden countertop mounted with plants and mason jars.

"just because i'm green doesn't mean i'm a grass-type trainer." elijah says. "but i am. i guess." he gestures to the myriad of plants in the back of his stall, "so are you buying or what?"

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Neon Like Grass [C]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2020 2:19:02 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

The green haired man stumped the blonde, actually to a large degree. “oh what?” he was confused for a moment, “Oh right this is a shop,” he exclaimed as the dog moved under the vendor to sit at the man's feet, drooling profusely. Granted the blonde didn’t know what kind fo vendor he was at, “Yeah it kinda SCREAMS cabbage. But uhh… what do you sell?” the blonde started poking at some of the products as Chesto flew up and sat on the vendors table chirping and poking at the plants.

Eyes moved to stare at the mans face, “Yo whats goin’ on with your face bro.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Neon Like Grass [C]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2020 3:42:44 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 elijah lifts his sandaled foot. he makes a face. one that says, 'this is disgusting and all hands are on deck to prevent me from punting this yamper into slateport's sea'. still, he allows the rotund pup to sniff around. leaves and stems flutter like feather dusters as the yamper's snout touches them.

"cabbage." elijah repeats. "i sell plants. herbs. medicine. maybe something to stop your yamper from drooling all over the place."

from the back, his victreebel stirs to life. its vines pulse, coiling around the stand's wooden frame.

"hm? my face? something on it?"

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Neon Like Grass [C]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2020 17:34:08 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Billi watched as the cines fluttered to life, bending around the frames of the stand. Giving it a special piece of life that Billi had never seen in Galar. Sure there were amazing grass pokemon there, but he’d never seen a victreebell in person, only in the pictures. “OH cool! You have a Victreebell! THAT’S DOPE” the blonde charged behind the stand trying to locate the plant pokemon. “OH HI BIG FELLA!” he found the large victreebell and rubbed it’s….stem??? Yeah. STEM.

“Where did you get him? Did you have such a big boi all the time?!” Billi mused as his pokemon annoyed the vendor but being around his feet.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Neon Like Grass [C]
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2020 4:22:12 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 elijah stares blankly at the space billi once stood in. while the other rushes into the stomach of his stall, his victreebel's bitter frown drools. the pokemon endures billi's proximity; vines rustle like small sea waves.

"you can't just barge in." elijah says, but he has already given up. "one of my first. never seen a victreebel before? they're not that popular."

he takes a seat on his stool. wedging a finger across his chin, elijah ponders way to make a quick buck from this man.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Neon Like Grass [C]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2020 0:06:22 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

“Oh you’re so smooth! Yes you are! So leafy!” he rubbed the large...gourd shape as the drool poured out like too much buoyancy. Billi just….loved seeing such a large, new grass pokemon. “No I’ve never seen one before! I’m from Galar! So there’s no bellsprout there or anything!” he pulled away from the pokemon briefly. “Wait...what do you eat?” he asked, “does it just munch on sunlight or?”

Asking that seemed to be a no brainer, but he was a dumby. Aspear moved quickly to jump on the man’s lap as he sat on the stool. “ROOF” it sat with it’s mouth open staring at the green haired man.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Neon Like Grass [C]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2020 6:45:03 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "dead bodies." elijah says.

his victreebel rattles its vines. the crisp sounds of leaves rustling against each other and the occasional groan of a drooling lip punctuate elijah's immovable expression.

"so, like i said. i have herbal oils. medicine for sleep and the stomach. potted plants to liven up the home." elijah repeats, trying to avert his gaze from the yamper. "i can sell them to you for cheap."

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Neon Like Grass [C]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 3:30:42 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Bodies? Huh….Billi thought to himself, looking at the man, then back at the victreebell then back again. Yeah. Obviously you wouldn’t go feed your pokemon a live pokemon. Ethical. Correct. Political. Right! “Oh I see!” mud spelt backwards is still dumb, just as Billi backwards is Illib, which is DUMB. Blonde’s were sterotypically dumb and Billi didn’t do anything to prevent that typing from leaving himself.

“Oh I like never sleep. Gamer mind bro! I don’t really live anywhere I kinda go hotel to hotel” he stated and blinked. “And cheap? Why sell yourself short bro. If you’re stuff is good then it should sell good right?” he asked blinking as he walked over to the plant, touching it, “What does this dooo?” he asked curiously.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Neon Like Grass [C]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 7:33:19 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "vagabond? life must be rough." elijah's familiarity with that existence spreads as a frown on his face. "i just want to sell these goods fast. too cramped in here."

careful not to accidentally—or purposefully—kick billi's yamper, elijah removes himself from the stool. his eye catches the plant's reddish hue.

"shit, back away from that." elijah stumbles forth, the cramped quarters of his stall made impossible with the jungle it contains.

upon being touched, a terrible smell erupts from its center. elijah masks his face— and his victreebel rustles violently.

"it's like a gloom without the drooling." elijah coughs.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Neon Like Grass [C]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 3:49:55 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Touching the plant resulted in a very disgusting exposure of spores. It smelt….worse then rotten, worse then rotten flesh, if he ever did smell it. Then again Billi knew that this was a strange plant that he’d enjoy. Maybe….he should get a GLOOM! What irony?! Billi thought. A sad looking smelly pokemon compared to his, his energy, his devotion and love for life. Like an EMO with a PREP.

Gagging he covered his face, but it was cramped. Turning he was hard pressed against Elijah’s personal space. Looking down, he laughed. “Yeah really cramped” he paused and gave a dorky smile. “I don’t wanna like,crush you with my pecs...boobs? Naw they're not big enough for that” he started looking down at himself flexing his pecs, “Yeah not big enough for that.” he laughed more. “How do you move. Are you always this close like this!” he stepped forward, his weight half pressed against the stranger. “I can’t get around bro” at the same time Yamper was behind Elijah’s feet.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Neon Like Grass [C]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 7:11:16 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 elijah's expression does not change. with a straight face, his eyes stare right through billi. instead, they lock with his victreebel's crescent eyes. mutual understanding is confirmed and the sounds of vines rapidly flourishing forth fill the stand.

the victreebel's vines wrap around billi's waist and arms. they're thick and strong, tightening around the man violently to reel him away. elijah does not hurt the yamper behind.

instead, he barks for him, "hands off the merchandise. that includes me." elijah says. "i have half a mind to kick you out right now. last time. are you buying or what?"

his victreebel shrieks.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Neon Like Grass [C]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 19:38:09 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

WOWOWOOWOWOWWOWOW okay calm down! Like now he’s being pinned up by the victreebell?! How did this escalate so quickly?! What did Billi even do besides make a bad joke? Just uuuh? What? Billi’s brain couldn’t function with this thought running through it. He struggled a bit at the victreebell’s vines and contuined to fight them. “hahahaha. Uhh let go please,” he asked politely.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to bother you.” he said pausing, “I’m just really big and I didn’t wanna ram you.” he apologized still because he didn’t quite understand. “Well….I guess the uuhh gross plant???” he stated even though he never got any real answers from his questions about what it does, but he guessed it’d make a nice house pet? “Legit sorry, ya got tap?” well he didn’t think about cash because he’s a modern man.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Neon Like Grass [C]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 4:00:11 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 elijah's lips tighten at the possible double entendre. he's sure it isn't intentional— billi's playful and over-enthused countenance makes everything less serious. less sure.

the gross plant. he wants the gross plant— and elijah can provide. not that it was on sale in the first place. as the victreebel's vines loosen and unravel, the apothecary narrows his eyes.

"are you sure?" elijah asks. "taking care of that corpse lily is not easy. how about you take a succulent instead? low maintenance. cheap." he looks to the counter, bare save for a tray for change. "no tap. y'know what? how about i just give one to you for free. a gift from me to you because i am a very generous man."

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Neon Like Grass [C]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 20:41:10 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Billi was a stupid blonde man who didn’t know what a Succulant was, nor how the grassy haired man could just change moods so fast. Then again it was a free plant thing, but what was a succulent. “What...umm may I ask? Is it...like? A sexy plant thing?” he had to ask it because Billi couldn’t quite understand what that was, but it was free. “Uh thank you though! I’ll take care of it!” he smiled brightly. Shrugged his shoulders as he was freed. “Wow he’s really strong, at least you didn’t punch me hahaha” obnoxious as ever.