may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
614 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
Neon Like Grass [C]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 20:55:08 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "not a sexy plant." elijah leans from his stool to grab a crassula plant. in a quaint pot of ceramic, the green plant seems to wave with its fleshy leaves. "it's cute."

billi's happy-go-lucky attitude never seems to falter. in some way, elijah perceives the man to be invincible. or ignorant. not that the latter is an unfortunate state of mind. it is more an enviable curse: to live so carefreely.

"don't over water it. if you love it too much, you'll kill it." elijah's victreebel drools behind billi as he offers the small pot. "how could i punch my first customer of the day."

elijah speaks in a plain, dry tone, like rock dust scattered across soil. his eyes quickly search for billi's yamper in case he accidentally steps on it upon leaving his seat.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Neon Like Grass [C]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2020 1:15:14 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Billi was so pure that loving a plant too much would be how he killed it. Though he did express some level of self control considering he was a buff giant, and none of his pokemon were obesse or round shaped. Truly the purest of souls. As the potted plant was put in his hands, his eyes opened up and stared at the? Cactus? Thing? It was green. He thinks. “Yeah I won’t thank you!” Billi smiled brightly.

Yamper quickly ran back to Billi’s side as he walked out from behind the vendor, “Oh I...guess I’ll go?! I’ll see you around sometime again!” he grinned waving. “By cutie” he waved at the victreebell.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,231 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Neon Like Grass [C]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2020 6:40:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: