2,321 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
fishing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2020 19:45:05 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam casts his line into the water with precision. this wasn't his first time fishing with a rod, having done so multiple times during a previous aqua-fes and then some other instances when he needed to save money for food.

priam doesn't want food this time though, but rather clamperls.

he sits by the docks on a harbor of sootopolis. he swings his feet above the surface of the water as his hands grip the rod firmly, waiting for a bite. aside from the sounds of the waves, everything has been relatively quiet.

impatience starts to build up when he hasn't been getting any bites for the longest time.

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
fishing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2020 18:39:54 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

Garmr was sending up a loud barking as Kaida followed, her Ekans creating the familiar sight of the serpent raising Ranger. The Snubble would be necessary for this particular task, however, so she hoped the civilians wouldn't mind the little pup. [break][break]

Garmr stopped. There was somebody already there! [break][break]

Familiar with interacting with other humans, Kaida let the Snubble stay a "safe" distance away as she approached, squinting into the water. "I don't think you'll have much luck." She raised her voice, noting that the waters were near perfectly calm. Strange. "Problems today, you see. I'm here to find out why."

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Fishing mission!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,321 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
fishing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2020 18:11:08 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"huh?" priam looks up from his line. "why'd ya say that? what's the problem."

the rod was still held firmly in his hands, swinging it from side to side now that he knew that patience wouldn't amount to anything at this point. the line is disturbed, but it wasn't like anything changed given that nothing was biting anyways.

"are you fixing it too? i want my fishies back please."

if she said she was going to find out the source, maybe she was kind of like her job or something. priam works on the assumption, and somehow expects a response that fits it.

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
fishing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 17:57:38 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

The fisher reminded her more of a little one than a man, and she inadvertently relaxed, "I don't know the problem, but I will be trying to fix it, I don't fail my jobs." In all honesty, she suspected overhunting. There seemed to be no problem in the actual waters, and surely someone would notice if someone dropped something into the water, so it had to be some sort of invasive species. Something that both caught fish and didn't have enough reasons to stop before the fishing dried up. [break][break]

Hoenn had been introducing new Pokemon very recently, correct? [break][break]

Garmr bounded over to the water, sniffing at the edges in his adorable but determined way. The little fairy barely acted like a fairy, and that was just fine for Kaida. He startled at something, a strange smell, and whirled his head around, lots of them! Without even the attempt of an explanation, he darted off, aiming for the dark corners and alleyways. Strange, Kaida thought the Pokemon that lived in the city knew enough to get their food elsewhere.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,321 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
fishing [m]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2020 17:53:57 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"are we following?" priam asks, excitement present in his tone.

his eyes follow her pokemon to a direction, getting up from his seat by the port. he slings his fishing rod over his shoulder and takes an empty bucket lain beside him on his hand.

"this is like one of those detective movies! i'm excited."

she said they were finding the source, mimicking a plot of one of the said mystery films that he has watched during movie nights. he doesn't know anything about how she does it, but his expectations mirror what he had seen on the screen.

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
fishing [m]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 19:02:09 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Kaida nodded, already setting off in Garmr's wake. The little hound's nose could be trusted, but she needed to stay close. She didn't expect that Garmr would be able to handle whatever they found. [break][break]

"A detective movie? I suppose I do have a hound" Kaida chuckled, tilting her head at the following one, "I suspect its foreign Pokemon, they tend to find prey and overhunt it, so the prey is either wiped out or flees...you'll be able to fish once I'm done with them." She assured quietly, suddenly stopping as Garmr turned a corner and set up a baying. [break][break]

"Seems our culprit is found. Be careful, I'll take care of it."

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,321 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
fishing [m]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2020 17:37:04 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"hell yeah!" he exclaims.

his hands grip excitedly on the fishing rod, too excited to get back to fishing. he wouldn't want to bring his gear all the way here just to go back home with nothing, after all. he remains optimistic with how this problem is going to be dealt with.

he approaches her, a single thing present in his mind. "how're ya gonna deal with it? do you, like, electrocute it or something?" he asks, curious. "you're not gonna do some long ass process to eliminate them, right? i watched documentaries before and let me tell ya-- it's like rehab, but only it's on the water and not on the addict!"

at least he learned something from all those lazy weekends where they just turn on the television on a random channel for background noise.

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
fishing [m]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2020 19:20:27 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Many, many eyes stared back at Garmr. A gang of Purrserker, all plump and plum. [break][break]

"It's easy, dealing with Pokemon." Kaida explained, "This is a human city, and someone like me serves to enforce that..."you can eat fish, but you can't do it here"...something like that?" It wasn't a long process, nor one she very much liked, but if it was the only option she currently had, then she'd make sure that the Pokemon understood that the humans of the city didn't appreciate something taking away their fish. [break][break]

Garmr's mouth lit up with flame, Fire Fang drawing a shriek from the gathered warriors, their steel weapons effective against the fairy, but the flame certain to harm them. Hesitant, they waited for the hound to make the first move...Kaida made the decision for them, her Ekans rising from her shoulders and unleashing Glare, freezing them in place as Garmr advanced. "Garmr. Make certain they leave. Chase them to water, anywhere but here...understand?" [break][break]

Release. [break][break]

Garmr wasn't one to fail, Kaida knew. Even a fairy, the hound wouldn't let these felines lay a paw on them and darted forward, making them flee away towards the city limits. Purrserker didn't belong in a steel jungle anyway. "Tch. I'd have a gentler method, but you can't say it isn't effective."

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,321 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
fishing [m]
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2020 19:15:48 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"human city?" priam echoes, amused. "why are you talking like-" he stops himself before he continues the sentence, remembering that someone told him to think twice before talking.

the granbull chasing away the perpetrator was a nice distraction for it though, giving priam a good excuse to redirect the topic elsewhere before kaida can call him out on his previous statement.

"that's what he gets for chasing away the fish!" priam shouts as he watches the perrserker get chased away. quickly, he turns to her expectantly. "that means i'll get to catch fish when they come back later right?"

priam settles the fishing equipment he brought on his hands and releases a sigh of relief. "guess i'll come back tomorrow then," he concludes with a satisfied note. "thanks, lady!"

he flashes a grin before he walks back to the city, presumably to find a corviknight taxi back to the place he stays at.

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
fishing [m]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2020 14:12:54 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Despite her own misgivings about method, it did feel better, though she did cough into her hand as the man (boy?) started questioning how she talked, wisely cutting his own self off. It would have been fine, she supposed, it was just nobody had questioned her manner of speaking in quite some time...she forgot it was strange. [break][break]

"Yes, you can fish now. If they come back, please inform the Rangers...don't overhunt." She doubted this one would be able to clean out an ocean, but you never knew. She waved as he left, feeling a small curve of her lips. It was like talking with an excitable Pokemon.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,640 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fishing [m]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2020 23:40:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: