He, Him, His
August 4
Rustboro City
Curious
Busboy, Ranch Hand
Cadet
18 height
18 height
The comeback is always greater than the setback.
awards
97 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alfonz
Aedan Quigley
shooting star [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 9:20:01 GMT
Aedan Quigley Avatar
"Well, it might be valuable." Sometimes a trainer had to find a way to turn a quick profit if they wanted any pokeballs. Although to be fair those kinds of meteorites were boring and not quite what Aedan was looking for.

"Sometimes pokemon fall out of the sky... Or at least, it's happened before." Where Andoles is looking for an iron clad reason and purpose, Aedan is looking for a call to adventure. Everything along the way was just details. "Sometimes the stuff that falls is the same stuff that makes up evolution stones, or other useful items..."

Aedan was definitely grasping at straws.

"...It's a hobby of mine, okay?"

Now he was beginning to be more genuine. He'd flush a ruddy hue that was accentuated by his ginger complexion. Most people thought of strange nerds and geeks being into space and science... but Aedan was just another kid fascinated by the majesty of outer space.
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
shooting star [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 4:32:55 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]
[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
Blinking at the ginger's proclamation, he thought to himself that most of the pokemon that fell from the sky probably died. It crossed his mind to ask, but the other boy struck him a little sheltered. While he was all about wallowing in harsh reality, he wasn't in the mood to so pointedly thrash someone's innocence that hadn't yet been dashed by death.
[break][break]
''Yeah, I guess.'' He had heard about evolution stones being pulled from the ground, but never plummeting to earth. But then he didn't know a lot about them. Then finally Aedan admitted it was a hobby, just a silly and frivolous time passer. The tension in his shoulders relaxed. As long as he wasn't trying to front as if he were an expert.
[break][break]
''You know,'' the admission had given Andy an idea. ''There's a telescope at my aunt's place. Used to belong to my geezer uncle before he kicked the bucket, kinda. It just sits around unused, so why don't we use it sometime?'' Stargazing had never been his thing, but most of the people he encountered weren't as wealthy as he was.
[break][break]
And it wasn't like he was giving anything up to do it.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]
[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]
--

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Alfonz

He, Him, His
August 4
Rustboro City
Curious
Busboy, Ranch Hand
Cadet
18 height
18 height
The comeback is always greater than the setback.
awards
97 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alfonz
Aedan Quigley
shooting star [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 4:11:56 GMT
Aedan Quigley Avatar
"...Okay. But I live in Rustboro, so," he wasn't sure what his parents would say. He supposed it was all the same to them as him running rampant through Hoenn's wildlands. "I'll have to ask my mom." It felt a little embarrassing to say it.

But he was looking forward to it. "What's your phone number?" Aedan pulled out a phone that primarily acted as his pokedex, pulling up his mostly barren list of contacts.

He'd record the number in his contacts before heading home, getting some well deserved rest after a long day full of flustering exchanges, anticipating his next encounter with Andy. Even if the telescope was his ulterior motive, interacting with other trainers was enjoyable too, even when they proved abrasive as Andy could be at times.
END
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shooting star [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 23:55:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]DUO WILD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: