part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
falling apart [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2020 18:46:42 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","maverick"]
solo wild route 114
Before heading back to Slateport City for a few days, Maverick decided to test his luck on route 114 once again. The last time the trainer was here, Lady Luck wasn’t hovering over him that day. However, luck was never on side so it never stopped him. In fact, the man just continued to hope that one day it would be. After leaving meteor falls and heading towards fallarbor town, Maverick and his beloved canine Azula marched their way through the route without a care in the world. Although the rumors of dragons and dark types have been seen in the area, the trainer knew not to get his hopes up. “Keep your eyes peeled Azula,” the man mumbled as the pair strolled through the area, “You know. Just in case we run into something.” The hell hound let out a sharp bark, long arrowed tipped tail twitched with delight. With that, the pair moved towards the town.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".maverick"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maverick b"]font-weight:bold;color:#C51A1A; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maverick i"]font-style:italic;color:#C51A1A; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
falling apart [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2020 6:08:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD INKAY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SUCTION CUPS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHO CUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
falling apart [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2020 16:01:10 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[attr="class","maverick"]
solo wild route 114 capture plz
Surprisingly, it didn’t take long for Maverick to run into a pokemon. In fact, it took maybe twenty minutes. As the part made their way through the route and head towards the town to retire for the day, a pokemon appeared out of almost thin air. Well… caught them off guard. The inky floated in front of Maverick, upside down. It startled him, heart raced as he took a step back and huffed in shock. “Shit,” he mumbled as he relaxed once he realized it was just a wild pokemon, “You scared the shit out of me.” Frowning, the man grumbled. “What is it with you pokemon appearing out of nowhere?” The inky snickered as Azula snarled, lips peeled back as she fell in defense mode. The wild pokemon floated towards the canine, circling her in mockery.

Azula didn’t find it amusing one bit. Ruby gaze watched the pokemon carefully. And when she felt like she had the creature’s movements figured out, muzzle parted as she attempt to crunch down on the little pokemon. Teeth bite down hard as the inkay was caught between her teeth. It screeched, tentacles flailed about. She whipped her head back and forth several times as the wild pokemon tried to escape her clenches. And when she felt like the creature was beat up enough, the houndoom whipped her head towards the ground to splash the creature before her trainer.

If this was a cartoon, little birdies would be hovering over the inlay’s head as it looked to be passed out from the traumatic experience with Azula. “Well.. I guess I just got an inkay,” Maverick chuckled lightly, pulling out the common two toned ball and tossing it, “I did need one.” The ball hit its mark and sucked the creature in without a moments hesitation. It locked in place and began its wiggle dance. “Nice work Azula,” the man praised the creature as she snorted, head turned and nose in the air, “You sure taught him a lesson didn’t you. You do know that revenge is dish best served cold, right?” The canine let out another snort as the trainer waited to see if the capture was successful before plucking the ball from the ground and shoving it in his pocket. It was only when the capture was complete he would leave and route to go retired for the day.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".maverick"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maverick b"]font-weight:bold;color:#C51A1A; [/newclass]
[newclass=".maverick i"]font-style:italic;color:#C51A1A; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;text-align:center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
falling apart [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2020 20:50:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT INKAY!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SUCTION CUPS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHO CUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!