[c] reporting in

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[c] reporting in
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 16:08:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
one job.

she only has one job, and that's to report to the ceo of silph about what was happening around and about right now. no matter how many times she stands at the door of his office, however, she has to remind herself that it was going to be okay. the man wouldn't hurt a.. fly? maybe. okay, perhaps that was a bit too hopeful.

but complications and anxiety asides, she had to take a deep breath while holding the clipboard in her arms, resting against her midriff and chest as she knocked against the door. "mr. silph?" she raises her voice, hoping that it could be heard through the door. "it's me. i have news concerning the development of devon corp."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
[c] reporting in
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 6:37:56 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Come in."

He recognizes the voice by now; it's not Lillian so it's not important. With a meager smile, he averts his gaze from his desk and toward the open door. "Good afternoon, Ophelia." He even tops it off with a small nod of acknowledgement.

"What's going on?"

Devon Corp no longer poses a threat to him. Keeping up with ever minute detail no longer proves essential to ensuring his plans come around. That's why he outsources intel to someone else. Whether they prove accurate means little so long as they aren't absolutely incorrect. After all, a small debrief always proves more time efficient then snooping around himself.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[c] reporting in
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 7:08:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she makes quick work coming into the office, taking brisk steps towards the desk and only stopping a fair way from it. the albino gives a small smile in response, and maybe it won't be too nerve wracking today.

holding the clipboard in front of her, ruby red eyes gaze down at the contents to read off a few notes. "well.." she starts, gently tapping a nail against the surface "alexander stone has returned to devon, and there's word of him once again trying to overtake in influence" according to what she's seen with numerous news sources. as for something less covered by the media..

"the older sister, daphne stone, has also returned to hoenn as a lawyer. there's also been talk of her considering a position in the council with her brother, but.. i can't confirm it."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
[c] reporting in
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 7:25:15 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Ah." Although Devon Corp means little to him the Devons themselves are a different story. They're each a pain in his ass for their own unique reasons. With a sigh, he pinches the bridge to his nose. "Ah, TweedleD and TweedleDumb."

He contemplates for a moment, more surprised by the second half of her report, before smiling to himself. "Alexander approached me already. Devon has already been stripped down to their own inadequacies. Undoubtedly, they'll rise up with due time but it's already too late."

Only within the confines of his own company does Fernando feel at home. The smile he presents his employee is one saturated with a kindness that's seldom shown to outsiders. "Let Glass know that I'll keep tabs on myself. Despite his personality flaws, he's extraordinarily capable. As for , she's of no concern. She couldn't solve her way out of a paper bag."

He pauses.

"But keep an eye on her just in case. Having her replace Alexander, should the time come, would prove much more beneficial for us than having an actual businessman take over."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[c] reporting in
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 7:41:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
harsh with words, as always. by this point, she doesn't expect anything else (though a fair fewer insults would always be much appreciated, in her books). thankfully, she was blessed with a wonderful pokerface, that came in the form of a small smile following his words. certainly, he had things to say.

and sometimes talking to him felt like she was standing at death's door.

there was a part of her that wanted to voice her own concern, having kept an eye on the other stone the few times she's gone out to socialize. though for the time being, it most likely wouldn't be of much concern anyways. after all, the biggest thorn to the side was the brother. as for the youngest.. she had no information, and therefore nothing to report on.

... but she still couldn't help but to giggle, the tiniest bit, at the condescending nicknames he gave the sibling duo.

either way, she pulls the pen from the clip on the board to make a note of his words. let glass know about alex, keep an eye on daphne. "noted. lets see, what else is there..?"

she pauses, then gently taps the clipboard again.

"ah, right! i have received some messages last night, regarding the littleroot casualties. the recent volume of the HNN has cast suspicion on you and a young girl. are there.. any plans to take care of that?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
[c] reporting in
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 7:56:56 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Hm."

Now here's a real predicament. How does he put it eloquently that he doesn't give a fuck? As far as he's concerned, HNN is as irrelevant as an amateur internet blog. While their stories have some merits, their influence on the public is minuscule compared to his grasp on the League. Tenure works in his favor.

There is not a League member in Hoenn that does not know the accomplishment of Fernando Silph. Should there be a day that such a person arises, he has no doubt that the relationships he's carefully crafted will come into play. The shift in personnel has made his grasp loosen but he's still arguably the most recognizable.

So he dismisses the announcement with a shake of his head. "Ignore it for now. If there's anyone who should address it, it'll be the League at large."

Unable to continue his work with someone else in the room, Fernando glances at his watch and notes the time. "Anything else? Or are you ready for my requests?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[c] reporting in
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 8:14:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
 he tells her to ignore it, but there's a part of her that's reluctant. mainly because despite his words, she's noticed how they've started to rise in notoriety (whether that was a positive thing or a negative thing? results were yet to be seen).

but she, ultimately, decides to drop it. responding to his question, she shook her head and cast her full attention back on him, rather than her thoughts. "nothing at the moment, no. what do you need me to do?" she asks, pen out in the scenario where she'd need to make a note.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
[c] reporting in
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 8:34:27 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Let's walk and talk."

Although he's not late by any means, time waits for no one. A trip to Silph Co. is a rare occurrence for the CEO turn Councilman. After tidying up his desk save for a few papers that he keeps on him, Fernando motions for her to exit his office, soon following after her.

He locks up, covering the door hand with his own hand to hide the explicit trick he uses to mark the room. While anyone can simply break in, if they want to sneak in without letting him know, it'll require knowing all the little clues Fernando leaves to alert him that someone's tampered with the door.

"Have someone clean out the SEASHORE HOUSE we have in Sinnoh. I'll be taking a vacation soon and need it ready. Also, talk with HR to get some contractor agreements set up. The Pokeathlon is coming up and I'll need all hands on deck."

They come to an elevator and Fernando presses the button, waiting for Ophelia to enter first once the doors finally open.

"Talk to marketing to have a campaign focused on the Pokeathlon itself. I'll be representing Silph Co. this turn around and expect to perform generously. Have Sales and Accounting reach out for sponsorships and possible collaborations."

The only reason his smile is grim is because there's no fun in knowing the future. Silph will dominate because he has to.

"I expect our stocks to rise significantly after that. The Executive team will have to work fast to realize those gains to press our capital further."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[c] reporting in
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 9:10:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
 she makes haste and picks up the pace, walking ahead of him then patiently awaiting when he walks out of the office. then, into the elevator, she prepares the pen and paper ready for whatever he'd need done. and.. knowing him, she imagines that it'll be quite a bit. not like she could complain about it. not like she'd be given the chance (she knows that if she does, he'd tell her to "get out of my sight", effective immediately, more eloquently).

thank the lord that she was already ready, because he started with no rest in between. concise, while also walking at a brisk pace she was somehow able to keep up with. maybe it was just her adapting to a faster paced life she's gotten herself into, nowadays. what surprised her was the fact that fernando, of all people, was planning to take a vacation. it was something she could ask the details on, later.

everything else regarding the athletic activities went without saying. she diligently jots down the important notes, only using the time of rest in between to properly detail them while she had the chance. "understood. i will contact them as soon as possible." she keeps a hold on her pen, in the event that there was anything else. but, of course, before she forgets -

"will your siblings and relatives be joining you in sinnoh? how long do you intend to stay for?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
[c] reporting in
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 9:20:54 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Her answer comes in the form of a long stare, neutral at best, tempered behind the art of patience Fernando's built up since childhood. Eventually, the silence draws out its novelty. It's replaced with a brief smile before the door opens back up, depositing them on the lobby floor. "Just me but make accommodations for several guest. It should be enough to house thirty Pokemon."

They cross through the front and Fernando stops at the welcome desk. "My Pokemon," he clarifies.

The same pleasantries he's shown Ophelia are reciprocated with every employee that passes by. "I'll be out until further notice. Should be no longer than mid-August," he squeezes out as people pass by.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[c] reporting in
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 9:53:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
 of course it'll be for his pokemon.

she felt foolish for assuming anything else, and only maintains her small smile while nodding her head. "understood." there's a brief once over the list, that she knows she'll have to get to working on. she knows that fernando himself wouldn't be able to directly work on these-- no. he would be able to. he just didn't have the time to, and would rather not waste his time on it when he could pay someone else.

... speaking of pay, she did want to ask about raising her pay. but whenever the thought crossed her mind, the sight of the ceo himself was enough to vanquish it. partially out of fear, perhaps. ah, it would be nice to have a vacation and go sight seeing the tropics. she could see many things, like.. like a wingull. she's never seen one of those before.

she's gotten everything down, especially some of the more important details. "i'll make sure to free up your schedule and have your vacation arranged as soon as possible." she walks him up to the door and, as a final question, chirps up through the footsteps and people.

"is that all?"

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
[c] reporting in
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 21:42:16 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Thank you."

Fernando gives her another nod, placing his hand on the glass door to exit the building. However, he pauses, turning around to face her once more. "And good job. I appreciate your help, as always, Ophelia."

And, with that he departs.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[c] reporting in
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 22:29:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
 she lets out a sigh of relief upon his departure, though it was more quiet if anything. silent on her end, where she was trying to compose herself.

'are you okay?' the woman at the desk asks, picking up the slightest bit of residue tension from the secretary. to which she only smiles and nods her head, apologizing, then heading back up to her office to begin working with what he needed done.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[c] reporting in
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 23:01:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: