where the runaways run the night [wild/duo/tagger]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2018 10:44:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dilyrics3"]Your lips feel warm to the touch You can bring me back to life On the outside you're ablaze and alive But

[attr="class","dilyric3"]you're dead inside
[attr="class","dibody3"]reila would have found herself in route 101 with her little team of misfits. she grinned as she looked up to the sky. "all right! we are going to find us some new friends and have a good old time, right?" she asked the skitty at her feet who had been the one that decided it wanted to stretch it's little paws out. poppy gave out a happy noise and bounced around the girl's feet before she ran down the path a few feet before stopping and looking to reila.

the young woman gave a happy giggle. 'let's see what we can do...'

[attr="class","ditags3"]

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]

[newclass=.dilyrics3]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#888;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dilyric3]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#972a30;width:125px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dibody3 b]color:#972a30;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ditags3]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ditags3 a]color:#972a30;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2018 20:11:09 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
Thomas Benoit once again found himself traveling down Route 101, after a visit to Littleroot Town. Hands tucked in the pockets of his jackets, gaze fixed at the sky as he walked onward. This time, the trainer wasn't walking alone, as his faithful Scizor trailed right beside him. As the two of them walked down the path, Thomas began to reminisces on his first trip down this path, which began with him being attacked by a Ludicolo. From there, things got better, where he had a brief, yet sweet encounter with a Mimikyu. Then he met Bunni, his precious Audino.

The sounds of mewling snapped him out of his state of thought, as he would spot a Skitty running down the path, before stopping, eliciting a giggle from a woman who was presumably her trainer. It was then that Thomas got a good look at the woman, recognizing her from a brief encounter he had with her about three or four years ago in the Unova Region, about the time he completed his training for the International Police. He remembered how energetic, and almost childlike she was in nature. And while the encounter was brief, and the two didn't exchange names, he still couldn't help but wonder about her, whether she was alright, or her nature got her in some sort of trouble.

In any case, Ripper recognized her as well, having accompanied him during this encounter. The fact that she was another trainer with nothing but cutesy Pokemon annoyed him at the time.

"Excuse me, miss, were you in the Unova Region about three or four years ago?", Thomas finally asked the woman, not too far from where she was.

@reila
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2018 5:10:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD STEENEE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / leaf guard[break]
teeter dance / stomp / magical leaf / aromatic mist
[break][break]

@reila &

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SWABLU APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / natural cure[break]
disarming voice / dragon pulse / mirror move / cotton guard
[break][break]

@reila &

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2018 5:25:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dilyrics3"]Your lips feel warm to the touch You can bring me back to life On the outside you're ablaze and alive But

[attr="class","dibody3"]the girl would have caught up to the skitty, moving to pick her up before moving to turn around at the voice of the male who had walked up to her. she blinked before a happy grin came to her features. "oh hey! you're that weird guy from unova! how are you?" she blurted out, like her usual self of not knowing what to filter. reila obviously seemed happy to see him again. the skitty also recognized him too, meowing happily and wagging her tail before breaking out of reila's grasp to bounce onto his shoulder and nuzzle against his face.

reila bounced a bit before noticing to the steenee but not going towards it. she didn't feel the need to battle it at all. "so what brings you here, bob? can i call you bob since we never exchanged names back then or can we do that now?" the girl then giggled a bit as she tilted her head. "i'm reila winters. it's nice to formally meet you this time rather than just a fleeting hello."

skipping steenee

[attr="class","ditags3"]

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.dilyrics3]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dilyric3]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#972a30;width:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ditags3]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2018 23:44:28 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
Well, at least he got the right person. As the Skitty bounced onto his shoulder to nuzzle him, Thomas nuzzled her back, petting the Skitty with one hand affectionately. "I missed you too, little one~", Thomas cooed at the Skitty affectionately. "Oh, I guess you could say I've been doing fine. How have you been?", Thomas finally said in response to Reila's greeting.

A Swablu flying through the area would spot the two humans, one with a Skitty on his shoulder. After a moment, the Swablu simply decided to keep on flying through the area, questioning if it would even be worth dealing with them.

Thomas chuckled as she called him Bob. She then introduced herself as Reila Winters. "It's nice to meet you too, Reila. My name is Thomas Benoit.", he would tell her. "And my job reassigned me to the Hoenn Region. While I miss the cooler climate of the Unova Region, I do understand why they brought me out here.", he would tell her.

"So what brings you out to Hoenn? You continuing to see the world, or you moving here?", he would ask her.

Skipping Swablu

@reila
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2018 4:13:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KOMALA APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / comatose[break]
sucker punch / wood hammer / yawn / rapid spin
[break][break]

@reila &

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KANGASKHAN APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / scrappy[break]
double hit / sucker punch / dizzy punch / outrage
[break][break]

@reila &

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2018 9:28:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","dibody3"]reila smiled to him, tilting her head a bit. she held the smile as she thought for a moment. "i'm all right for the most part. still wondering how in the world we managed to find one another again and how nice it is." the young woman honestly seemed to have calmed down a lot since they had first seen one another.

when he explained that his job had reassigned him to hoenn, reila's eyes went wide before grinning. "oh! well, that's a nice thing then i guess. thank you, tommy's job, for managing to allowing us to meet again!" the blonde said enthusiastically. blinking a bit, the girl once again went into thought.

"oh me? i was just looking for a new place to call home. i like it here in this region. it's rather nice."

it was then she spotted the cute little bear hugging onto a small log. reila blinked before moving over to the slumbering creature. "hey there, i'm reila." she said softly.

it didn't seem to respond, which made her tilt her head. giving a grin, she moved to set skitty down and picked up the komala. "we are friends now." she said to it.

sadly, it still seemed to stay very much asleep. she moved to pull out a pokeball and poked it with the round object.

tl;dr, she basically claimed the komala. attempting capture.

[attr="class","ditags3"]

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2018 14:45:00 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD VIGOROTH APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / vital spirit[break]
reversal / focus punch / endure / slash
[break][break]

@reila &

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KANGASKHAN APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / scrappy[break]
double hit / sucker punch / dizzy punch / outrage
[break][break]

@reila &

[googlefont=Montserrat]

KOMALA CAUGHT BY @reila!
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2018 12:45:13 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
"Happy coincidence, I'd say. Maybe it was fate?", he said to her, jokingly with the last question. He couldn't help but chuckle at her enthusiasm. A part of him had to wonder if she was hiding something beneath the surface. But then, judging by how sweet her Skitty was, and how she got along with Pokemon in general, he couldn't help but admire it.

It was then that he noticed her get to work on capturing a Komala. The trainer couldn't help but chuckle at how sweet the moment was, even if the blue bear was soundly asleep. All he could do was hope that Reila would take care of the little one. But even then, judging by how happy her Skitty was, he figured the Komala was in good hands.

Thomas' attention snapped towards the frantic cries of a Kangaskhan, and its baby nearby. Thomas quickly rushed over to the source of the cries, only to find the Kangaskhan trying to keep a fallen tree upheld, one that trapped the baby, struggling to make sure her baby wouldn't be crushed by it.

Thomas quickly sent out his Pangoro, who looked to Thomas. "Brutus, lift that tree as much as you can!", Thomas called out to him. With a nod, the Pangoro got to work helping the Kangaskhan, their combined strength allowing them to lift the tree up more than enough for the baby to escape. For his part, Thomas quickly scooped up the baby, pulling her to safety, much to the relief of the mother.

After checking on her, the trainer would walk over and hand her back off to her mother. "She's gonna be okay.", he reassured her. The Kangaskhan cried, hugging her mother. As the Kangaskhan comforted her baby, she looked to Thomas, who recalled his Pangoro. "Take care, alright?", he told them, before heading back off to Reila.

@reila
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2018 4:45:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","dibody3"]reila smiled as she nodded in agreement to thomas. "perhaps it was." her eyes then watched as he left to help the kangaskhan out, wide in amazement. she wanted really bad to help out, however before she could do anything a vigoroth would come out at her, roaring loudly.

the poor girl would then run as fast as she could towards thomas, tears coming to her eyes as the giant bigfoot like pokemon came bounding over to her. she wasn't able to do much as it scooped her into his arms and she let out a panicked screech.

and then the vigoroth just....seemed to held onto her and cooed happily as if it were holding onto something precious to it. "i....i...uh..." she muttered before looking over to the male. "thomas...i...i think i made a friend..."

tl;dr, the vigoroth loves her so much it is holding her, awww.

[attr="class","ditags3"]

[googlefont=Oswald]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2018 4:54:04 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
The sound of Reila letting out a panicked screech caught Thomas and Ripper's attention immediately. But what the two would see would baffle them at first. A rather large Vigoroth had grabbed the smaller female, and seemed to be snuggling up to her. While Ripper would look on in disbelief, Thomas couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

But when it was clear that the Vigoroth was hugging her too tightly, and was risking crushing her, Thomas knew he had to act. "Ripper, Bullet Punch!", Thomas called out hurriedly.

The Scizor looked surprised that Thomas would make such a call, but knowing that it had to be serious, Ripper complied, quickly dashing up to the Vigoroth, and delivering a swift, steely punch to his head. This caused the Vigoroth to drop the girl. Thomas would rush in to catch her, and to get her away from the fight. With an angry roar, Slash at the armored insect. The Scizor was barely phased by the attack, only looking down at where the Vigoroth's claws left a scratch in his armor.

"Ripper, Swords Dance, then X-Scissor!", Thomas would call out.

Ripper would perform a quick Swords Dance to boost his fighting spirits. The Vigorth would attempt to build his focus into a single, powerful punch. But before he could go through with it, Ripper would slash at him with both pincers in a diagonal pattern, leaving shallow wounds on the Vigoroth's body. The Vigoroth looked down in shock, before fainting. He was still clearly breathing in his unconscious state, making it clear that Ripper kept him alive.

"You okay, Reila?", Thomas asked the girl softly, before turning his head up to face Ripper. "Good work, Ripper!", Thomas called out, to which Ripper gave him a grin.

@reila
close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2018 17:14:55 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SIMISAGE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / gluttony[break]
crunch / grass knot / acrobatics / natural gift
[break][break]

@reila &

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD VILEPLUME APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / chlorophyll[break]
stun spore / poison powder / petal blizzard / petal dance
[break][break]

@reila &

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2018 23:55:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","dibody3"]reila would cry out again as the vigoroth squeezed her one last time before it finally dropped her. she would then feel herself drop into thomas' arms, which caused her pale face to turn completely red. "i....i'm okay....thank you..." she replied softly as she just sat there in the male's arms.

it was then she noticed something weird going on in her chest. her heart was pounding hard against it. she felt hot, like the sun was slightly warming her body despite now being in a rather shaded place. her eyes then went to the scizor as she smiled to it gently.

"thank you, ripper....i appreciate you helping me back there...uh..."

it was then, as she looked behind the bug that she spotted the vileplume. her eyes went wide and she flailed a bit. "oh look at that! it's so pretty!" she exclaimed before she observed it.

she knew better than to go towards it though. so she just admired it's beauty.

skipping vileplume

[attr="class","ditags3"]

[googlefont=Oswald]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2018 6:42:04 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
Thomas let out a sigh of relief as she responded to his question. He saw how her face went from pale to red, choosing not to comment on it. After all, she nearly got crushed by an overly affectionate Vigoroth, so it was best just to let the poor girl settle down. "No problem. Glad you're okay.", he would tell her gently. Ripper gave her a baffled look when she thanked him. Even if his trainer made the call for the sake of saving her life, Ripper just enjoyed the brief skirmish.

Thomas, for his part, was saddened that it had to come to that. The Vigoroth seemed to just be an overly affectionate Pokemon, similar to that of a Bewear. But in the end, if he didn't step in to act, the Vigoroth would've surely crushed the poor girl, either crippling or killing her in the process. The whole situation was ugly and unfortunate, but Thomas did have to act.

A Simisage would spot the group from a distance. The Simisage would immdediately use Grass Knot to grab at the Scizor's legs binding them to the ground before attacking with an Acrobatic maneuver. Ripper, turning his head to see the grass simian coming, immediately fortified himself with Iron Defense, before he was struck by the opposing creature, staggering back before retaliating with an X-Scissor. The attack would clearly leave its mark on the Simisage, and as the Scizor began ripping his legs free from the Grass Knot trap, the Simisage knew he wasn't going to win this battle, and fled as quickly as he could.

The Scizor shot the fleeing Simisage a look of disgust. He would let out a cry that would translate into calling the Simisage a pussy. He would then go to check up on Thomas and Reila.

"Good work. Shame it fled instead of staying to finish the fight.", Thomas remarked, which prompted the Scizor to nod, his expression still sour from that.

@reila
close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN