Relaxing in Ever Grande City

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2018 13:21:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Thomas smiled as he slowly walked through the Ever Grande City. Ah, this was peaceful, what a perfect time to relax. He then saw an empty bench, he then went and sat down on it. Then he decided to lay down on the bench and he used his hands as a makeshift pillow to lay his head on. His plans were going slowly, but that was okay rushing things always ends badly. He smiled this was all too easy, people were so easy to manipulate, as long as they thought you were harmless.

These Rocket clowns were nothing put a petty criminal organization, his true goal was beyond both law and crime. His long blue hair was rustled by the gentle wind. Once all the Legendary Pokemon were his, his true plan would start, and nobody would be able to stop him not Team Rocket, or The Pokemon Leauge. But for now, just pretend to be the loyal Team Rocket member. So, for now, all he had to do was be patient. He closed his eyes time for a nap.
close tab

played by

little sister
13 height
13 height
I HAVE FAILED A MILLION TIMES. WHAT'S ONE MORE?
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vicious
ESSER BLACKWELL
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2018 2:12:38 GMT
ESSER BLACKWELL Avatar
esser wasn't one to mind someone else's business. but, this was different. this was, in an indirect way, rocket business. although far from familiar with the blue haired schemer, she could recognize that mess of wild hair anywhere. where she had seen it? she couldn't remember, but she knew for a fact that it was as a rocket.

and, as a stranger, esser did the only responsible thing; poke him repeatedly. an expressionless stare coated her prodding, arousing the man from his short slumber.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2018 5:33:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

to survive, joey had to conform. it goes against his freewheeling spirit: a will-o-wisp abandoned at the docks of castelia and doused by the wake of a speeding ship. but he acts the part. amps up his charm to eleven—and then plays when no one's looking.

like a swoobat, he swoops down on the other side of thomas. the shock of blue hair does little to repel him. in absolute silent compliance, joey pokes and matches the rhythm of his counterpart.

poke. poke. poke. poke.

quality bonding.

@thomas +
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2018 21:51:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
His eyes snapped open on the repeated poking on one side a female was poking his face on the other was a green haired shrimp. "I know I'm handsome but lady wanting to touch my face instead of my abs is a first." Though he recognized neither of them. He then quickly sat up it was like he hadn't even been asleep in the first place. "Milady please sit, but greenie will have to stand for so rudely waking me up". he was being kind to the young lady, but being rude to the young man go figure. Though someone had to be punished since it was a minor offense minor punishment. "So is there anything you need from little old me, I'm assuming that you needed something from innocent old me?" Thomas' voice was inquisitive but somehow so polite as he asked the question.

Thomas was thinking he has never seen these two before, he tried to think where were they from? Though he was going through multiple bad case scenarios through his head, on the outside he was as calm as ever. He then pushed his sunglasses back up to their proper place, as they had shifted to an uncomfortable position while he was sleeping.

, @joey
close tab

played by

little sister
13 height
13 height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vicious
ESSER BLACKWELL
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2018 2:02:24 GMT
ESSER BLACKWELL Avatar
neither's actions fazed her. her composure is surprisingly detached, unconcerned but without her usual fear. here, her status ranks above both, which grants her a fearless frankness. "why are you sleeping out here," she questions, ignoring his other comments. "are you homeless?"

@thomas + @joey

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2018 3:45:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"the hell?" joey folds his arms, elbows jutting out like bisharp blades.

he rolls his eyes. the "milady" and unwanted nickname drill his gaze further in to the soft mush of his own brain. look at yourself, bub. joey has seen this man before. the hair is unmistakeable—even among the motley crew that comprises the bottom rungs of the organization.

"i was wondering the same thing." joey spits a loogie. he stays standing—but of his own volition. "i mean. you could stay with me, if you want. i've got a place." he scratches his neck, the crisp sounds of nails against smooth skin melding into the roars of crashing waves.

"people like us. we've gotta stick together... or some shit like that."

@thomas +

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2018 9:18:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Homeless, we prefer the term vagrants for one".Thomas corrected the two. People like us, ah that meant they were Team Rocket. After that, he immediately calmed down. And stick together was the green-haired kid mad? "I wander around quite a bit, I actually have a small shack that I live in at Pacifidlog Town, though I hardly ever go to it." That was the truth in his search for the Legendary Pokemon he barely ever went home, so he might as well be homeless for all that it was worth. He then pretended to stretch looking at the sky. Then going back to his normal position. It seems the rumors of Articuno seen repeatedly flying over Ever Grande City were false. This was another false lead how annoying. Though he didn't let it show on his face.

"Well my name is, Thomas Behemoth it's nice to meet you two." That was a lie, he couldn't care less about his fellow Grunts, though he sounded and looked so convincing. Thomas was easily able to slip in and out of character when he needed to. These people were so easy as long as you played the loyal Team Rocket member.

& @joey
close tab

played by

little sister
13 height
13 height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vicious
ESSER BLACKWELL
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2018 23:31:03 GMT
ESSER BLACKWELL Avatar
"you're sleeping outside."

it's a statement doubled as a question. while not one to dictate how others live, esser can't help but prod. they have resources for that as seedy as they are.

"esser."

she doesn't carry the same sentiments. even between the three of them, she prefers to keep herself muffled. now that she knows his circumstance there's no need for her to be obtrusive. that and esser can't carry out a conversation for the life of her.

@thomas + @joey

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 0:37:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar

pacifidlog town. never been there. not yet. maybe never will. why live on logs when you could skate on concrete?

"jo--ey." the boy's yawn engulfs his name. he kicks a rock around as if solidify his preference for the land. "finally nice to attach names to faces."

ever grande is vast. a gaping maw pours an endless waterfall and the slopes rustle with the promise of a journey's end.

but this isn't the end of theirs. no, he's here in hoenn on a mission that is cast over him like a poisoned shirt.

"you two seem pretty calm for what's about to happen." joey says behind the whisper of a worry. "hoenn's about to get fucked."

@thomas +

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2018 22:11:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Thomas lazily ran his hair through his blue hair. Esser and joey huh? These kids were something alright. Hoenn getting fucked, who cared? As long as nothing got in his way, he could care less. "All we have to do is our jobs, as long as we do that, we should be fine" Thomas stated pretending to be a loyal Rocket member. Thomas smirked and shrugged "So kid getting cold feet?" Thomas asked Joey. Hopefully, the kid wouldn't feel guilty. He could hear the Waterfall, in the distance. "Also not to be forceful, we probably shouldn't be talking about Rocket business in public," The walls had ears sometimes after all.

, @joey
close tab

played by

little sister
13 height
13 height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vicious
ESSER BLACKWELL
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2018 1:53:07 GMT
ESSER BLACKWELL Avatar
oh. is that so? the rest of the day breaks into idle chatter. esser merely watches, abstaining from contributing anything worthwhile. it's just how she is. shy. timid. useless.

even so, she's scrappy enough to get by. this will be the last time they ever meet. only esser lives to the end of the year.

perhaps.

@thomas + @joey