saffron city
silph-sexual
SILPH ACTING PRESIDENT
cadet
you and i
and no one else
54 height
54 height
on the nights I catch you standing, are you waiting for me?
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lillian
LILLIAN GLASS
LATER GATORS
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2018 22:27:51 GMT
LILLIAN GLASS Avatar

I am going to start this by stating the obvious: I. AM. NOT. LEAVING. I've kind of vanished from the discord and I haven't posted in god knows how long, but it's not because I'm distancing myself or trying to make a sneaky exit. That said, I do need a break.

Well before I joined this site I was having a rough time in my personal life juggling responsibilities and coping with some not-great things that have happened in rapid succession. I've had some personal tragedies, extensive physical illness, and a crushing course load running me ragged behind the scenes for months and while I've found Hoenn to be a great escape I also found it impossible to participate when I was in the thick of things. I pushed myself to anyway, though, and in the end I think I burned myself out a bit.

My schedule opened up recently, but trying to immerse myself in the site again has been hard and stressful. So, I want to take some time and let myself sink naturally back into my groove here. I'll probably be working on posts in the background, and don't be surprised if I come back on the 15th with a ton of replies, but I need the weight of obligation off my shoulders for a bit so I don't get crushed by it.

See you guys on the other side <3.

CHARACTERS AFFECTED: @sveva @yvonne @millie

close tab

played by

sunshine

lily
she/her
twenty-five
december 25
saffron city
silph-sexual
SILPH ACTING PRESIDENT
cadet
you and i
and no one else
54 height
54 height
on the nights I catch you standing, are you waiting for me?
awards
140 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lillian
LILLIAN GLASS
LATER GATORS
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2018 7:54:01 GMT
LILLIAN GLASS Avatar
Instead of making another thread here I'm just going to update this one. Long story short: I don't think I can get back into the site. This site is alive and thriving and those are both good things, but it means being away for as long as I was has me feeling incredibly lost and out of the loop. I genuinely don't know how to get back on board and more importantly I don't know if I have the will to try. That's a bit melodramatic but it's honest. As a result I think I'm going to just step away from the site. I'm holding onto an important canon and every minute I sit around floundering is another minute behind I get.

That said I'd like to say the usual, but important stuff: This site is awesome. The people on it are great, I stand by my previous statements that Shiv and Noods are some of the best staff ever, and I thoroughly enjoyed every thread and post I made on this site. If I can help it this won't be goodbye forever but if I can't I want it to be known that I leave with a heavy heart. You guys were awesome and I'm happy I got to be part of the awesomeness. See ya somewhere, nerds. Thanks for the fun.

If we do last wills and testaments Lillian's stuff can go to Fernando and Sveva's stuff can go to Nikolai. Yvonne and Millie don't have anything to give.

CHARACTERS AFFECTED: @sveva @yvonne @millie