[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
His questions are difficult because she doesn't know the answer. She doesn't know what the right answer is- because there isn't one. Not really. It loosens her grip on his arm, bears an invisible weight that she struggles to bear.[break][break]

"Nothing."[break][break]

It felt like a hard pill to swallow, a lump in her throat she couldn't choke. [break][break]

"They were scared, confused. I was, too, but I felt responsible, somehow. I felt like someone, anyone, needed to not be afraid. It didn't have to be me, maybe, but it was me. I acted because all I saw was inaction."[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 3:35:33 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“That’s fine.

Her reluctance is noted and disregarded. The moment her grip loosens on his arm he pulls away. Only to replace it with his hand, prying her fingers apart to slip in his own.

Everyone gets scared.

He squeezes. Hard.

It’s okay to be scared.

And then he releases, lax enough to resume a more mutual hand holding.

But forcing yourself to act for the sake of acting is not responsibility. It only masks the feeling of inadequacy that bubbles in your stomach. When you face something that makes you feel powerless, most will lash out, anything to beat stave off the fear.

He clicks his tongue.

But that doesn’t mean it’s right.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 3:44:51 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
The threat of tears sting her eyes, but she doesn't give them room to breathe. As heavy as that fear is, that inadequacy, she doesn't let it fester. Her hand falls as a result of him pulling away, only for it to be caught. It catches her off-guard, but she doesn't pull away-- not that she could, given how hard he squeezes. But she finds herself squeezing back because it grounds her. [break][break]

"I know it isn't my responsibility, but I don't want others to feel drowned by their fear. I am the avatar of Moltres, a symbol of light, of passion, of strength. That needs to mean something, doesn't it?"[break][break][break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 4:36:03 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“No.

The answer is more simple than she thinks. It goes back to their conversation about their parents. About what the right move was. How it should’ve been him instead of them. But they made the wrong choice and it’s Fernando who has to carry their legacy.

Your most important responsibility is to yourself. If you are not strong enough then admit it and become stronger. Until then, the right move is to observe, understand, and grow. If no one else can handle it, including yourself, then that’s not your responsibility.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 5:17:53 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"No?[break][break]

She swallows his words and the intention behind them. However, as much learning as Stormy undertakes, the moment must be ruined in some regard.[break][break]

"Then that must mean.. if I can't handle the responsibility of where we're eating for dinner tonight, then... you get to!"[break][break]

Amusement trickles in behind the previous dark cloud of self-doubt, like a light at the end of the tunnel. Despite the sudden break in the heavy conversation, she means well, even if it's annoying.[break][break]

"Is it my responsibility to sign the contract, then? Is that the best way that I can admit that I'm not strong enough, and to grow stronger this way?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 5:31:55 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]The road to hell is paved in good intentions. That hellhole just so happens to be trying to have a meaningful conversation with Stormy. Fernando ignores the comment because it’s the only way to withhold his backlash.

His patience is rewarded with a worthwhile question.

No.

Whether or not she signs is of no consequence. Having her on will push her closer to him with time. Whereas her not signing will leave her vulnerable until she has no choice but to latch on. Both are an investment but the payoff differs depending on the route.

You’re missing the point; you’re not responsible for signing it. If you find the terms agreeable, then sign. If not, don’t. Think about yourself first and pursue whatever leads to the best outcome for yourself.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 16:51:56 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy is quiet in her musings, thinking hard over what it is that he's saying. She idly runs her thumb against the back of his thumb, a newly adopted nervous tick that she uses to help her think.[break][break]

"Alright. Thank you."[break][break]

The smell of real food draws her attention, and she gives a short, excited tug on his hand. She points to the restaurant they've stopped next to. It appears to be a classy building with soft lighting and music. There is a display of wine bottles and a wide, beautiful bar area.

But her attention settles on the balcony overlooking the water. The sun was beginning to go down and would inevitably paint the sky in oranges and purples. [break][break]

"Let's sit outside."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 0:02:26 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Fine.

Fernando cares little about any subtle preferences. Outside, while beautiful, subjects them to the outside. A controlled climate always prove superior but he keeps that silent.

He remains silent through most of it, only speaking when prompted or to follow up with any requests.

Their seated at a lone table on the balcony. The Lilycove sea sits behind them, unabashed in the way the waves constantly lap at her shores. Fernando lets the view settle in for a second before disregarding it for the menu.

He goes with the safe option: chef’s choice.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 0:20:42 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
The climate didn't bother her, and the had the uncanny ability to keep her food warm even if the idle breeze rapidly cooled it. His problems were not hers and therefore, she didn't care.[break][break]

Instead, she rests her chin in the fold of her hand, elbow resting on the tablecloth. Her attention lies on the horizon, on the shadows cast by the setting sun. [break][break]

"Why did you leave Kanto-- before the accident, I mean. Did you see what was coming?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 2:05:44 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“When I was a kid?

There’s only a few times he left Kanto by choice: to prove his worth as a child during his Pokemon Journey and to return to his first lover. Considering the timeline between both events, neither fit what he suspects Stormy of prying at. So he plays dumb with the first answer that comes to mind.

Impossible. It was tradition for Silphs, blood Silphs, to go out early to seek their fortune.

Fernando’s eyes narrow on her own, unsure of what she’s looking for.

Pampering a child with the best money has to offer needs to come with results. Considering I’ve been taught by prestigious tutors, my progress should dwarf my peers who lack the same resources. It’s a test to show that you’re worth putting time into.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 2:33:16 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
She tilts her cheek toward him, attentive if lazy. Her eyes don't stray from his, not even when they narrow. [break][break]

"Yeah, when you were a kid."[break][break]

Truth be told, she wasn't knowledgeable on.. anything, really, about Fernando's life. She had been planted in the Silph garden and expected to rise to the expectations with the nurturing they'd provided. She had come out quite the opposite, withering under expectations set out for her. She'd rebelled, refused, fight tooth and nail to go against the grain.[break][break]

For what, though?[break][break]

"And did you? Are you happy?"[break][break]

Stormy moves her hand from cradling her chin to instead reach for her glass of water. She twists it on the coaster, idly examining it.[break][break]

"Can I ask about where you went, what happened to you?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 21:24:09 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“You tell me.

He sits on her question for a while. What’s an acceptable answer? What’s the truth? To say Fernando has a linear plan of his future and what that entails is a folly most fall into the pitfall of believing. It comes with the way he carries himself, precise, decisive.

But, like the rest of them, he handles each day with only a mild assumption of how the pieces will line up. The nitty gritty details don't matter as long as the big picture is put together from the puzzle pieces; Hoenn proves too chaotic to chart out anything from start to finish.

I went around Kanto, starting with Viridian. I did well for myself considering I was nothing more than a brat.” His eyes stray away to the people moving around inside. A waiter shuffles from another table back to the kitchen while a bartender mixes a cocktail. Their movements catch his attention but that diverts back to her after a brief stammer.

Too well, actually. Going the standard route was too slow. Why take all that time when I could do it faster? And so I did. Exceptionally fast. But I bit more than I could chew.

He still remembers it.

Mount Silver was especially punishing.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 22:37:19 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Silence while he considers her questions allow a lull in conversation. It allows the smell of food to pervade her senses and for her attention to drift, following his own briefly before returning. The clink of glasses, the murmur of voices from inside that rises and falls as the door opens and closes.[break][break]

It's nice.[break][break]

"You're still a bit of a brat-- just a bit."[break][break]

She chuckles quietly, gaze dropping briefly before returning with a twinkle of mirth. The woman's playful expression soon melts away, however, in favor of attentiveness. When he mentions Mount Silver, her eyes search his for something, reading between the lines.[break][break]

"What happened?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 5:55:52 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“

Whereas Stormy chuckles, Fernando does not reciprocate. Instead, he steels his gaze to show how unappreciative he is of her joke before resuming. “I pushed myself too far and was punished accordingly. Almost died being eaten alive by an Ursaring.

He moves a hand to touch his waist, tracing along the scars that Stormy has undoubtedly had a chance of exploring. They serve as a reminder of his past, a disfigured receipt to keep his hubris in check.

Their meal comes at an apt time. Despite the conversation steering toward something gruesome, Fernando shows no reluctance at picking up his fork and knife.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 6:33:29 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"I'm sorry."[break][break]

'You make me nervous.'[break][break]

It isn't funny, none of it is. Her joke falls flat because it's unnecessary, inappropriate. She'd dropped her gaze because the reaction to chuckle, to make light of the subject, had been a knee-jerk reaction to something uncomfortable. He made her uneasy, difficult to breathe.[break][break]

"Do you still feel it?"[break][break]

Even now, she could feel the throb of the slash across her calf. It made her shift her legs beneath her seat, to recross her legs and massage it unconsciously. The muscle was tight, fingers brushing over scarred skin. [break][break]

Before she can continue, ask something else, tear her eyes away from his fingers at his side, their meal arrives. The intensity of the smells is almost nauseating for a moment given her lapse in thought. She smiles politely at the server, though her eyes dart back to Fernando immediately.[break][break]

"How did you survive?"[break][break]

Stormy reaches for the cutlery, idly picking at her meal. But her eyes remain trained on Fernando, fully absorbed and hanging off of every word. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki