jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
ven's plotter
POSTED ON May 31, 2022 21:34:05 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
hi qtie!!! you already know ily

your posts are hilarious and i love the charm and lifeblood you put into your characters. i'm having lots of fun with our past threads with luci and lars, so i hope we can explore that more! i also come here begging for ranger plots for kthnxbye
close tab

played by

Balance

She/her
Twenty-one
October 13
Castelia City, Unova
Heterosexual
PKMN Ranger
Cadet
Single
47 height
47 height
I'm crazy, but you like that; ... I bite back.
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaina
ELAINA PIERCE
ven's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 10:23:45 GMT
ELAINA PIERCE Avatar
&

Heya! I don't think we've ever done a thread together, buuut I think that these two would work well together on ranger missions. ^^ Elaina is the kind of girl who also loves her morning coffee, so perhaps we could have a social at her café and just have some semi-wholesome small talk between the two ladies? Either way, I'm cool with whatever X3 But I think these two could hit it off as potential besties :3

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
227 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
ven's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 16:03:13 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[googlefont="Tangerine"][googlefont="Lato"][googlefont="Oswald"]
[attr="class","mainbox"]
[attr="class","innerbox"]
[attr="class","heading"] &&

[attr="class","subs"]acquaintances
[attr="class","content"]
While he doesn’t necessarily favor flying type Pokémon he does favor normal type Pokémon. And considering there’s a good number of normal/flying types I could see him having multiple flying type Pokémon. Even if he doesn’t favor flying types he does like proving how knowledgeable he is when it comes to flying types. So they could definitely talk flying types. He’s currently taking the gym circuit but I’m in the middle of another gym with him so when that finishes up I could definitely see him challenging Alexei to a battle. Other things about him. Well due to being born prematurely he has underdeveloped lungs. He has something akin to asthma though there’s one symptom he has that confuses the doctors. If he pushes himself too hard or has a bad enough attack he can cough up blood. For someone with his kind of condition he’s awfully reckless. I see him as being the type to put his Pokémon’s well-being before his own.

[newclass=".mainbox"]width:400px;padding:10px;border:solid 10px #cecece;background-color:#dedede;color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heading"]font-family:'Tangerine', bold;font-size:40px;text-align:center;border-bottom:solid 1px #949494;[/newclass]
[newclass=".innerbox"]background-color:#fff;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subs"]font-family:'Oswald', bold;font-size:20px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".content"]font-family:'Lato', sans-serif;font-size:13px;text-align:justify;color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[attr="class","mainbox"]

[attr="class","subs"]acquaintances
[attr="class","content"]
This one may be harder. I feel there overall personalities are pretty similar. He’s a bit closed off and is suspicious of anyone he doesn’t know. They’re both rangers though so I wouldn’t mind them interacting. Unfortunately he already has a mentor in Josh Devlin so I’m doing the commitment missions with Raikou’s character. I’m fine doing some other missions with him though even if they’re not necessarily ranger missions.

[newclass=".mainbox"]width:400px;padding:10px;border:solid 10px #cecece;background-color:#dedede;color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heading"]font-family:'Tangerine', bold;font-size:40px;text-align:center;border-bottom:solid 1px #949494;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subs"]font-family:'Oswald', bold;font-size:20px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".content"]font-family:'Lato', sans-serif;font-size:13px;text-align:justify;color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[attr="class","mainbox"]

[attr="class","subs"]relationship tbd
[attr="class","content"]
Over-bearing mother. Would that pertain to kids outside her own? Axel’s own parents are overbearingly protective. To the point that they basically kept him under house arrest for ten years due to his condition. So him meeting another overbearing mother could be interesting. He tends to push himself too hard at times despite his condition so it would be interesting if someone were to lecture him about pushing himself. Considering his independent nature he definitely wouldn’t like that.

[attr="class","mainbox"]

[attr="class","subs"]friends
[attr="class","content"]
Like with Lars I wouldn’t mind doing some ranger stuff with her. Unfortunately he would be wary of her at first. Like I’ve mentioned he’s suspicious of anyone he doesn’t know. The reason for that was because he grew up with an abusive father and only got out when he was sixteen. I think it would be interesting for him to see how she interacts with her kids since he had a terrible father and his mother died before he knew her.

[attr="class","mainbox"]

[attr="class","subs"]acquaintances?
[attr="class","content"]
I noticed she had problems with her father due to him being a womanizer. How would she react to meeting a player? Despite being a player he does have standards. He hates cheaters so he would never break up a relationship. He also won’t break up with his current boyfriend/girlfriend just because someone ask him to do they can go out with him instead. He’s an idol so maybe she heard some of his music. While he’s a player now I am looking for him to eventually settle down with someone that proves love really does exist. Because right now due to having a father who never supported his dreams and a mother who was never in the picture he’s just a bit of a skeptic when it comes to love.

[attr="class","mainbox"]

[attr="class","subs"]friends
[attr="class","content"]
Did someone say cafe. Shin is my blind chef who owns his own restaurant in Lilycove. He’s always interested in supporting other eating establishments though. No he doesn’t see it as competition. Because that’s not the type of person he is. Or at least that’s not something he is competitive about. He finds it best to support other business owners especially with the way things are.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights