awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Sheep's Clothing
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 16:39:34 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
The openness of the Rocket common area was a welcomed change of pace. Most of his recent meetings were somewhere oppressive. He breathed deep the isolated air of the sub. Blue eyes glanced around the area. They fell upon a woman he was looking with a firmness to them.

"Emma, correct?" he approached from behind.

"I heard you wanted to talk."

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
Sheep's Clothing
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 17:23:55 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Her slow recovery felt easier when out in the open. Tucked in behind closed doors makes her itch, especially now given her compromised state. It felt unnecessary, a risk to her safety and an unwelcome reminder of what she knew already happened behind closed doors.[break][break]

Requesting Decker to meet with her out in the open was better for everyone involved.[break][break]

"Naturally, Decker. You're head of intel, and I'm in need of information regarding the black market."

[attr="class","ooc"] notes n/a

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".widow"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow"]--accent:#775fba; --speech:#8967e6;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .topimg"]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0a/24/4a/0a244a188f1b5659ed15d36ae8285954.jpg); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Sheep's Clothing
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2021 19:25:09 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
"Not you too." Killian sighed, again with the last names.

"Call me Killian, please. You say Decker and suddenly I feel twenty years older." his arms fold against his chest and he chuckles.

"What do you want to know?"

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
Sheep's Clothing
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2021 14:01:28 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"And how is that my problem."[break][break]

Emma sighs where he chuckles, and she notes the way he crosses his arms over his chest. It prompts her to tilt her head as if she is listening more than watching- which is exactly what she's doing.[break][break]

"I'm looking for information on their base of operations. But more importantly, who is running the ring. They're invested in smuggling and trapping as well as the buying and selling of underground Pokemon trained for brutality. I have witnessed Pokemon's power outmatch any other of their species. They're dangerous."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".widow"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .topimg"]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0a/24/4a/0a244a188f1b5659ed15d36ae8285954.jpg); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Sheep's Clothing
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 12:09:48 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
"It's not."

Killian nods, listening closely to Emma as she talks. Absent from her explanation is the why. His brow arched, curiosity tingling like static inside his chest.

"I can do some digging and see what I can find."

He unfolds his arms and moves a hand to the right pocket of his pants. A finger taps against something hard tucked inside. There's a slight vibration as his phone stirs to life. Shortly afterward, it slides out and floats in the air before him.

The screen of the Rotom Phone flickers as it yawns.

"Good morning, boss. What can I help you with? Do you need me to call Lex?"

Killian shakes his head, "No, I just need you to pull up all the files I have on Hoenn's black markets. Our friend here needs some information." he smiles, nodding in Emma's direction.

"Gotcha! Please wait while I gather the info. It'll only take a moment."

His attention returns to Emma while Hijack works.

"So, why so interested in the black market? Just trying to get rid of the competition, or is this personal?"

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
Sheep's Clothing
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 16:25:12 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Ugh. Yet another person with one of those damn Rotom phones. What the fuck was the obsession with letting ghost's possess your belongings? Just type it out yourself.[break][break]

Her nose crinkles at the appearance of the phone and the creepy way it hangs suspended between them. The creepier part is that it speaks and attempts to predict what it is that Killian wants from it. [break][break]

Emma's once sharp gaze refocuses on Killian, sunglasses masking her faraway stare. It was surprising even to her that even despite her lack of eyesight(for now), she still knew a ghost phone when she heard one.[break][break]

"The Pokemon they're buying and selling are dangerous. They're a threat to the community- and that includes Rocket. That's all."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Sheep's Clothing
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2021 23:21:05 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
"The community?" he slides his hands into his pockets, "That's...surprising to hear you say. I was under the impression Rocket didn't care about what happened to Hoenn."

Killian says Rocket like he's separate from them. An outsider looking in instead of a gear helping the machine that it was turn.

"How are you doing, by the way?" concern but not sympathy rings in his voice.

"Are you adjusting alright?"

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
Sheep's Clothing
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 16:46:39 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Emma stiffens, jaw clenching. Her exhale is long, thought out, sad.[break][break]

"I'm fine."[break][break]

Her response is robotic, automatic. Emma's thoughts remain trained on his interpretation of Rocket and how heavy it was. Rocket had become such a bloodthirsty, self-serving organization of hate and vengeance. Something unrecognizable from what they had been in the beginning: better.[break][break]

"The real Rocket does care about Hoenn. That's why we're here, Decker."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Sheep's Clothing
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 17:32:24 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
He shakes his head and shrugs at her answer. Emma's tightness and the bland way fine rolls off her tongue are familiar. It reminds him of how he'd treated after and the nightmares. Unlike Lex, Killian isn't going to press Emma for a different answer.

It's not his place.

"Killian." he corrects curtly, "And are you sure about that?" because he'd yet to see Rocket care about anything other than power.

"Because I think if you ask the people in Kanto, they'd disagree with you."

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
Sheep's Clothing
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 17:41:20 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Emma doesn't care one way or the other what he prefers. First name basis is a courtesy she offers only to the people she likes - and she doesn't know him well enough to decide one way or the other.[break][break]

"And I don't blame them, but that image they have of Rocket is false. We aren't monsters."[break][break]

She turns to face him, her face severe.[break][break]

"Are you?"

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Sheep's Clothing
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 18:20:19 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
Killian's sure she's glaring daggers at him from behind those glasses. He can feel the intensity coming off her in waves. Someone weaker might have cracked under the weight of it all.

"How can their picture of Rocket be false? They painted it using the colors Rocket gave them."

He frowns at her question.

"I see what you're trying to do." had done the same thing when they'd talked.

"Yes, Rocket has good people in it, but that doesn't change anything. The majority crave blood, control - power by any means. They are what the world will see."

"It's what I see."

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
Sheep's Clothing
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 18:46:23 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"I'm choosing to be better."[break][break]

She hated the word 'try'. It felt weak, it felt like an attempt to shirk responsibility, to put in half the effort. To try was to not try at all.[break][break]

"It can be the change, and it will. The majority you see are just the loudest voices. If those voices are all that you hear, if they are all that you see, then it is you helping paint these 'colours'."[break][break]

She is angry, that much is obvious, but more than that she is serious.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Sheep's Clothing
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 19:04:16 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
Killian rolls his eyes.

"I've had this conversation before, with Miles Sharp, and I'll tell you what I told him. As long as Rocket has people like Lulu, like Theo, and Gavin helming the path forward - the only change Rocket will bring is the bloody kind."

If there was light in this organization, Killian had yet to see it. Every time he'd extended his hand, Rocket greeted him with malice and darkness.

"I'll paint with brighter colors the second Rocket decides to give them."

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
Sheep's Clothing
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 19:14:35 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"You are a moron."[break][break]

Emma's tone is even, cold.[break][break]

"You act as if your life and your values have no meaning. You act as if you have no voice or say in how Rocket operates."[break][break]

Her chest burns with grief. [break][break]

"You get back what you give, and yet you complain that what you get isn't what you want. You're choosing to stay quiet and that is the sign of a coward. I am disappointed."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Sheep's Clothing
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2021 19:49:49 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
"I've been called worse."

He shrugs off the insult.

"My life, my values - they don't matter to you people, Emma. Rocket has shown me that on multiple occasions. I came to you with trust, against my better judgment, and Rocket spat in my face."

His heart beats with anger, but Killian remains calm.

"If what I valued meant anything to Rocket, Lulu and her petty god wouldn't have attacked Lex because she wasn't afraid of them. Gavin wouldn't have locked the only person I care for in a room, forced her to kill."

Killian pinches the bridge of his nose. A headache begins to pulse at the back of his head. On his tongue, the craving for a cigarette builds.

"I'm a lot of things, but a coward isn't one of them. I've spoken my mind, voiced my concerns. You people don't listen."

Why was he even still here? It made no sense to him. Because he wanted to be an Avatar? Because MAGMA was so tempting a prospect that he couldn't pull himself away?