Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
the good news . [ private ]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 22:20:36 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
"I know.. I know you wouldn't."

She averts her eyes, rubs her temple with her free hand. There is an urge to pull her hand from Cait's -- but the consequences of that and the fear she's letting control her still the urge. She is afraid, afraid of being left behind, of being alone, and of burning the few bridges she had left.

"I've spent my whole life fighting to be seen."

She exhales, wiping more tears from her face. No more come. Instead, she takes a deep breath and listens. For the first time, she listens. But what she hears doesn't bring her comfort, only more unease and confusion.

"What if peace never comes? What if the war, and the chaos, and the.. the.. everything-- never ends?"

Stormy turns her focus on Cait, and her expression is severe. It is almost accusatory in its intensity.

"Are you truly satisfied? Because I don't think that you are."
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 16:36:27 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

cait's usually soft voice raised slightly in volume, her form having gone partially rigid.

"how can i be when you're like this?"

her strange pupils dilate and thin out, her gaze resembling that of the poisoned celebi's. the expression she wore transitioned from outwardly calm to one of mild annoyance, her brows furrowing lightly as she pushed her face a little closer to stormy's.

"
i've only ever seen you miserable these past few years. and i'm perfectly aware that it's not your fault - that it's never been your fault... i pray for your happiness everyday, but then - "

cait clicked shut as her mind twisted slightly, a scowl twisting at her lips as she continued. she ends the sentence and starts anew, her eyes alight with a dizzying combination of emotions.

"
everyone i love is involved with this war. i'm afraid that i'll lose them - and that i'll lose you. and i'm terrified you'll die out there thinking that you're unlovable."

her nostrils flare as she sucked in a harsh breath.

"
but i've always loved you stormy," she said. "and i'll admit that i - "

another pause as she hesitated briefly, her gaze averted as she confessed. 

"
- that i wanted you like alexander did. that's why i hated him as much as i did. because he took you away from me. and then he just threw it all away like it was worth nothing."

and while their bond had changed since cait had refused to allow her adoration to lessen. it had merely transformed into something else - one that accepted that the adopted silph could never truly belong to her.

'just like her brother,' she thought, bitterly. 'they were never meant to be mine.'

the reality of it irked her.

"
i can't be truly satisfied until you are. i can only be content until we've reached that point.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 21:29:57 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
What she sees scares her. It prompts Stormy to lean back and away from the woman, Cait's response startling her into silence. The woman in front of her seems to transform, replacing the soft, gentle kindness of her best friend, her sister into something foreign and frightening.

But when she leans away, Cait leans closer and Stormy is unable to tear her gaze away.

What she says startles her as well and she is unable to respond. There is no room to, given how quickly Cait switches gears. She tries to identify, instead, the feelings reflected back at her. Cait's eyes are unrecognizable and intense, an amalgamation of unrest.

'I've always loved you Stormy.'

She sucks in a quick breath, because what follows aims to take it away.

'I'll admit that I - that I wanted you like Alexander did.'

She blinks, unsure how to respond. The words are difficult to absorb and understand, even though the evidence had all been right there in front of her. Cait's distaste for the man had been blatant, as had her feelings for herself.

"I--"

What is she to say?

"I'm sorry, Cait."
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 23:13:10 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

a shame filled her - the pregnant woman refusing to peer into that mournful gaze.

"i should be the one apologizing."

everything had dissolved; the happy announcement turning into something entirely different. she hadn't meant to make stormy feel guilt - nor had she attended to ever confess.

'why couldn't those men love her like i wanted to?'

her eyes stung so fiercely, a fresh surge of emotion experienced.

"
i just want you to be happy," she muttered, hugging herself as she grimaced. "i hate knowing that you're all alone."

a humorless chuckle escaped as she wiped at her eyes.

"
i'm sorry if i - i probably made you uncomfortable. i didn't mean to."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2021 18:59:08 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
Cait won't look at her, and somehow, that hurts worse than anything else Stormy has ever felt. She can feel the shame reflected on the woman's shoulders, and she wants to reach out and hold her, but she can't find the courage to.

"Cait--"

She shakes her head, begging her to stop apologizing, to stop hugging herself so tight because she doesn't have the courage to do it herself. But seeing her in this state is what moves her forward, what prompts her to throw her arms around her and pull her close- but gently, minding her stomach.

"I'm not alone, Cait."

She squeezes a little bit tighter, pressing her cheek against Cait's.

"And you could never make me uncomfortable. I'm sorry that you've.. felt like you couldn't share this with me sooner. I'm glad that you told me, okay?"
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2021 20:58:21 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

cait gave a barely perceptible nod in response, that grimace beginning to ease into one that revealed her acceptance. 

"you'll always have a place here," she insisted, hugging her back. "
you'll always be family."

while she could never truly possess stormy, she at least wanted her close. they could have a pleasant life here - with each other - their pokemon - and the numerous children that would soon occupy the household and fill it with their laughter and love. 

'she'd be happy here. with us,' she thought, utterly convinced. 

"
this is your home as much as its mine."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 19:53:34 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
When the hug feels like it might be going on for too long, Stormy leans in deeper. She buries her cheek closer, holds her tighter. Cait's dreams were not unrealistic and not impossible, but they were wistful for a woman who had no idea what she wanted.

"Okay."
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2022 3:31:26 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

she could only pray that stormy would come to her senses and decide to - at least partially - settle here. the path which led her to men like fernando lacked what she probably needed. the woman desired and required love and she'd find it here if she wanted to.

"if you don't mind me asking you a favor," cait began, her tone suddenly tentative. "
do you mind staying here for a spell after the twins are born? i - 

the woman paused briefly, a hint of a grimace forming.

"
i could really use the support. and i won't be at my best afterwards. i'll need some help during the first few days.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2022 21:07:55 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
Her eyes are shut tight and she slows her breathing in order to better hear the rhythmic beat of her best friends heart. She exhales softly, breathing in while Cait makes her request. She pulls away gently to sit on her own and to better watch the woman.

"Sure, Cait. Whatever you need, I'll be there."

She squints just slightly at the sight of Cait's grimace, concern reflecting in her eyes.

"Whatever you need, Cait. I promise."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 22:59:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: