the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
emma's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2019 19:20:01 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat:800|Poppins:600|Roboto:400,400i,700,700i]

[newclass=.punkidishonest]width: 500px; min-height: 400px; padding-bottom: 25px; margin: auto; background: #212121; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .t]height: 150px; width: 500px; padding-right: 1px; background: url('https://i.ibb.co/FV0LHTR/emmaplotter.png'); clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 100% 115px, 0 100%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .t .overlay]height: 150px; background: #716075; opacity: 0.9; position: absolute; width: 500px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .t .overlay div]position: absolute; margin: -10px; width: 520px; height: 170px; font-family: Montserrat; font-weight: 800; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.1); font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-align: justify; letter-spacing: -2px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .avvie]width: 100px; height: 100px; border: 20px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 50%; background: url('https://i.ibb.co/HXhWNTr/emmaplottericon.png'); position: absolute; margin-left: 180px; margin-top: -80px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .t .circle]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 170px; padding: 5px; border: 6px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.3); border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: 155px; margin-top: 44px; animation: punkidishonestoutercircle 15s linear infinite;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .t .circle div]width: 164px; height: 164px; border: 3px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.3); border-radius: 50%; border-top-color: transparent; border-bottom-color: transparent; animation: punkidishonestinnercircle 6s linear infinite; } @keyframes punkidishonestoutercircle { 0% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 100% { transform: rotate(360deg); } } @keyframes punkidishonestinnercircle { 0% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 100% { transform: rotate(-360deg); }[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .charname]text-align: center; margin-top: 60px; font-size: 35px; line-height: 35px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #716075; font-family: Montserrat; font-weight: 800; letter-spacing: -2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #1a1a1a, -1px 1px #1a1a1a, 1px -1px #1a1a1a, -1px -1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .lyrics]text-align: center; font-size: 12px; line-height: 30px; background: #716075; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; margin: 20px 0; font-family: Poppins; font-weight: 600; color: #ffffff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .accent]margin: 0 150px; height: 1px; background: #1a1a1a; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .block]margin: 0 25px; background: #262626; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; padding: 15px; min-height: 18px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; font-family: Roboto; text-align: justify; }
.punkidishonest .block b { font-size: 12px; color: #999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonest .block i]font-size: 12px; color: #716075; font-weight: 700;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonestcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; font-size: 11px; line-height: 25px; text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Roboto; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: bold; color: #646464;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonestcredit a]font: inherit; font-size: inherit; color: #716075; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=.punkidishonestcredit a:hover]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkidishonest]
[attr=class,t]
[attr=class,overlay]

THE WORLD IS CALLING OUT YOUR NAME, BEGGING YOU TO FIGHT. PICK YOURSELF UP, 'CAUSE LEGENDS NEVER DIE

[attr=class,circle]

[attr=class,avvie]

[attr=class,charname]
EMMA WOLFE

[attr=class,accent]

[attr=class,block]
Emma's path to the dark side was the result of a push down a long, tumultuous dive down a rabbit hole of self-destruction and rage. She witnessed firsthand the lack of strength the League has with laying down the law. She watched as the petty criminals who murdered her parents walked away with a slap on the wrist because they plead guilty to an accident. Apparently a gun can misfire twice.[break][break]

She watched as her baby brother was separated from her because she was sixteen and not old enough to take care of herself, let alone an infant. She watched as both she and her last remaining family member were lost in the foster system. She watched as the only person she loved, the last person she expected to fall in love with, found a loving and doting family and was raised as a Morningstar.[break][break]

She watched, time and time again, as life passed her by and her own desire for revenge, her own deep-seated hatred for the League and all that it stood for stopped her from living a normal life. She fell into a life of crime herself, convinced that she was doing the right thing. She had tricked herself into believing that eliminating the evil of the world was justice. That she was doing what the League was too afraid to do.[break][break]

Emma Gray became a lone Wolfe and she never looked back. Not until Rocket scooped her up, threatened her brother, used her to obtain their own goals, intimidate their own people. Whatever they needed, she delivered, even if it meant turning her into the very evil she swore to erase from the world. [break][break]

But they let you go, Emma. When Silas died you didn't belong to them anymore, but you still came crawling back. You still hold resentment for the League, and when Freya left you behind and disappeared, the League held no more promise for you than it had before. The law doesn't need you, can't control you. And Rocket is familiar. Rocket was home once, and you're coming home.

[attr=class,lyrics]
who am i to you (friends)

[attr=class,block]
emma is a woman of few words, preferring to keep to herself and her guns rather than put any faith at all in complete strangers. the only person she trusts is herself and , and she finds herself unable to extend that trust to anyone else. in fact, she doesn't even desire a bond with her own pokemon. they are merely creatures, tools for the purpose of protecting her. they are disposable. if you're patient enough, you might be able to melt that cold exterior she puts out, but she's a mercenary and a killer, so do you really want her as a friend?

[attr=class,lyrics]
if i'm no-one to myself (enemies)

[attr=class,block]
anyone who has committed any sort of atrocity or serious crime involving the abuse or murder of another human being, among other things, you're likely already a target. she is a vigilante, hell-bent on eliminating hoenn of dangerous people that the league isn't willing to deal with. too many times she has witnessed the league fail at their jobs by allowing a dangerous individual their freedom, only for the same evil to spill. she's seen it first-hand with the murder of her parents going unchecked and ignored. it was brushed under the rug and the killers set free, until she found them herself.

[attr=class,lyrics]
something something (lovers)

[attr=class,block]
emma is not without desires, without the hunger for closeness in the night. while she holds no attachments, it's very likely that in her travels she has spent the night with several - man or woman. her heart does, and has always, belonged to , however. past partners are a given, but she has no interest in seeing them ever again. she used you for what she needed at the time and she's done.[break]

since the recent disappearance of her beloved, and the less recent but still painful loss of a fleeting lover during her time in rocket, emma has begun to spiral. she is self-loathing and self-destructive and, until now, had been held together by her attachment to freya. with her gone, however, emma is unstable and unpredictable and without real drive to keep going. she isn't necessarily looking to move on, but she is vulnerable and lonely. do with this information what you will.

[attr=class,lyrics]
available missions

[attr=class,punkidishonestcredit]
template by punki
close tab

played by

Ven

Andie
she / her / hers
twenty-four
october 31
Shalour, Kalos
demiromantic
wandering martial artist
cadet
Hit fast, strike hard, but show mercy when they surrender.
awards
102 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andrea
Andrea Benoit
emma's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 2:14:29 GMT
Andrea Benoit Avatar

Okay so Evie finds spiders a little more than unsettling, but at the same time she’s also wondering—is Miss Spider’s skin really that color or was that just a bad case of body painting gone terrifyingly wrong she thinks the older woman’s like some saturated Smurf…

…shit she didn’t mean to say that SHE’S SORRY OKAY

Anyhow, been looking for like, an older sister figure for Evie here so. Maybe? Just maybe? A fit? Or a miss? It depends, really.

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
emma's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 2:35:59 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
LOL i think we retconned her purple skin, but i actually don't know.

anyways, we could see how an older sister type could work! i see it being more one-sided though from evie seeing emma as a sister. emma really only looks out for herself. also, considering her history with family and the fact that no one really accepts her rendition of 'justice' and thinks she's a sociopath(probably not wrong but still), it'll be hard for her to actually accept anyone into her life. she also only joined team rocket because they threatened to kill her brother so.... she doesn't want to put anyone else in danger i suppose.

close tab

played by

Ven

Andie
she / her / hers
twenty-four
october 31
Shalour, Kalos
demiromantic
wandering martial artist
cadet
Hit fast, strike hard, but show mercy when they surrender.
awards
102 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andrea
Andrea Benoit
emma's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 2:41:21 GMT
Andrea Benoit Avatar

She’d definitely think something’s wrong with Emma’s skin and ask her if she’s okay, one way or another.

Look, she’s the oldest in a family of several siblings and she hated the way the folks were treating her, so she left. Despite still having access to these family riches she’d rather not use them and go out on her own and be her own self.

At least a figure of guidance to some extent, maybe? We could try a few non-event missions together and see how they mesh together?

Maybe she’d try understading why the Beast thinks that way. Key word TRY

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
emma's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 4:25:54 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Was thinking the two could meet up again during the elevator mission. Also they become Priam's new family? :eyes:

「notes」

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
emma's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 4:31:26 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
so you're telling me she HAD a family that SHE abandoned? yep nope, if emma finds out that part, there's very little chance at a bond. emma's entire immediate family was murdered in front of her eyes. she would give anything to have that back, and here's a girl who threw it all away because of.. whatever reason.

we can still play it out though, that'd be fun.

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
emma's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 4:34:19 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
um yes to emma and lucas being priams new parents. and yes to hot elevator fun stuff.

close tab

played by

vy

jay
he & they
twenty seven
january 12th
johto, ogi isle
bicurious
anarchist
grunt
why don't
you give up?
41 height
41 height
the restless is the mind, hollow human.
awards
100 posts
jayde cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jay
jayde cross
emma's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 9:51:39 GMT
jayde cross Avatar

these two look like they'd get along—— lul just kidding.

besides that i think they could make for some potential comedy with how standoffish and cold they are. plus they might even work well together? not that he'd appreciate the fact she didn't do much during the raid :eyes: 

we could def do some missions together! b all badass n shiz! i think could be fun tbh! they might even end up becoming mission partners or something!
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
emma's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 18:44:44 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
&

Given that Thomas is/was heading up an Interpol task force dedicated to hunting down the Four Beasts, I could see these two clashing in the field. Should Thomas hear her backstory, how she was blackmailed into serving Rocket, he'd have some sympathy for her. Knowing what happened with Nikolai, and how that ended for his family, he'd want to try to find a way to convince her to turn against Rocket. But if push came to shove, and getting her to defect was off the table, then he wouldn't hesitate to attack.
close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
emma's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2019 23:43:59 GMT
marie jules Avatar

+
hey.

i just came to tell you emma look like a bitch and she gon die like a bitch.

jk, lets make these two have an iffy relationship where they tolerate one another but are cold when talking to one another.

a straight business relationship that you could take or leave but don't leave because it's kind of comfortable having someone at a decent distance from you.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
emma's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2020 16:13:59 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]
[break][break]
i feel like emma could sympathise a lot with marcel and his situation, they were both cornered into joining rocket (well, staying in marcel's case) and their actions from then on were a matter of survival more than will. i think we decided they'd worked closely together at some points, since marcel helped emma research her hit targets. with the old rocket disbanded i think it'd be interesting to see how their dynamic has changed since then. marcel disappeared, couldn't settle into a normal life, and came back to join the reformed rocket. now he has no excuse for siding with the 'bad guys' other than he doesn't see any other option for himself.

[googlefont=Inconsolata][newclass=.post]width:310px;background-color:#1f1f1f;font:11px Inconsolata;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #191919;padding:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
emma's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2020 15:55:25 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

emma is in a rough patch/dark patch of her life at the moment. her brother died in the confusion that had been rocket's disbanding and as a result, the only hold rocket had had on her was null. of course, rocket turned a new leaf and the people who were forced to stay were allowed to leave bc rocket was no longer run by a tyrant and crazy person but by an actual human being.. but still.

she didn't go back to rocket because she'd been corned by their new admins or officers and told to keep her mouth shut about their revival. they broke her nose and dislocated her shoulder bc she was being a cocky shithead as usual and told them to go fuck themselves bc she was done abiding by their every word.

anyway. i think she probably held a solid or at least tolerable relationship with marcel because he helped her hunt down her targets. i almost want to say she still comes to him even now for help finding new ones? she works outside of rocket now but that doesnt mean he might not help her maybe.

she also can't settle into a normal life because of how many people she's hurt and stuff. the league wants her arrested and she isn't willing to turn herself in because she can't stand the league's soft hand.
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
emma's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2020 1:40:22 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]
[break][break]
i'd like to think these two had a good thing going. marcel probably heard about her brother's death while he was digging round all the happenings in hoenn after his return and i think that plays a big part in the reason he's helping her out now. emma's a friend, so he's willing to tread some lines for her but he'd help under the agreement that he won't do anything to threaten his current position. so long as her target's not part of the new rocket, he'd be happy to lend a hand, and though he'll politely refuse if she asks him for info on any of rocket's current members, i doubt he'd stop her if she went about it her own way.
[break][break]
since he's helping her out i'm guessing she won't hold the fact he's still with rocket against him too much? marcel would find comfort in emma's company, as someone who's shared the experience of being caught in rocket and stuck with the effects of it despite their fall, even if they've handled their unrest in slightly different ways.
[break][break]
ps this mission may be a good idea if we find someone else to join. marcel and emma have an overlap in targets so they decide to work together to up their chances of success?

[googlefont=Inconsolata][newclass=.post]width:310px;background-color:#1f1f1f;font:11px Inconsolata;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #191919;padding:20px;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
emma's plotter
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2020 4:18:55 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

as long as marcel himself isn't someone that should be on her radar for people to wipe off the earth, she doesn't care who he aligns with or works for. i really think these two have a reluctant but powerful bond where, when they need each other the most, they know how to ask for help.

that mission sounds like a great opportunity for these two, for sure! i'm intrigued to see how these two mesh together.

emma is alone and, while she thinks she prefers to be that way, i think she's realising that she had a lot of kinship and protection from the people she worked for and with. without them she's more a danger to herself than anything.

idk what else to say, haha. i really like marcel and emma is a tough nut to crack.