july sixteenth
wyndon city
pansexual
biochemist
irrelevant
workaholic
23 height
23 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @natalie
natalie fairchild
nat x stormy [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 6:14:52 GMT
natalie fairchild Avatar
natalie approaches the beachhead, polarized shades and a two piece beneath a massive, almost ridiculous hat. open toed sandals make an obnoxious clop sound as she approaches the battlefield.

"hm, are you my opponent? interesting."

emerald hues assess the woman opposite of her.

"this will be good for my research."

an ARBOK takes the field, and she stands ready.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
nat x stormy [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 21:23:08 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","top-banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"Um."[break][break]

Stormy, who has, up until exactly this moment, been straight vibing, has suddenly lost her vibe. [break][break]

Research? What research? She didn't look familiar- but there were probably a lot more scientists in Hoenn than she was familiar with. What a narrow-minded thing to assume, Stormy.[break][break]

"You're.... welcome, I think?"[break][break]

Stormy waves a Claydol to meet this woman's Arbok. It begins the match with an ANCIENT POWER. White light forms in front of the Pokemon in a ball, before being blasted forward at the purple snake.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","title"]STORMY SILPH
[attr="class","subtitle"]i've been burnt so many times

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main b"]font-size:12px; color:#e0b443;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Bungee+Outline]
close tab

played by

greyson

nat
she/her
twenty-six
july sixteenth
wyndon city
pansexual
biochemist
irrelevant
workaholic
23 height
23 height
awards
112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @natalie
natalie fairchild
nat x stormy [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 21:51:19 GMT
natalie fairchild Avatar
natalie waves off the woman's awkwardness, turning to stare at her nails. hm. she'd need to touch these up.

the ANCIENT POWER through the large, but agile pokemon's body, and he responds in-kind with a disgustingly trifling GUNK SHOT.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
nat x stormy [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 21:55:31 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Claydol appears motionless, even when the GUNK SHOT is spit up at the beast. Though it appears that the poison coagulates on contact, the dirt tomb of the Claydol's body shirking the purple sludge from its body.[break][break]

It falls to the ground, and the bizarre Pokemon seems no worse for wear.[break][break]

"Daze it!"[break][break]

The dual-types half dozen eyes all widen at once, jarringly alert. They glow with an eerie purple light, purposing to turn the Arbok's insides to jelly with an EXTRASENSORY.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".moltres"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:url(https://i.ibb.co/dbxzhYZ/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/Kj0d7T8/image.png); height:350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .top-banner"]background:#b33024; margin-bottom:-50px; height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .bottom"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/NyYNjvs/image.png); height:400px; position:relative; z-index:1; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main"]background:rgba(99, 83, 77,0.8); border:1px solid #e0b443; margin:0px 20px; margin-top:-230px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; padding:40px; position:relative; z-index:999;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:10px; border:1px solid #e0b443; margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .main .flower"]background:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-size:cover; background-position:bottom right; width:500px; height:250px; position:absolute; z-index:-1; bottom:0px; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .title"]font:70px 'Bungee Outline'; line-height:60px; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #f76022, 1px -1px 0 #f76022, -1px 1px 0 #f76022, 1px 1px 0 #f76022; color:#fff; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; top:200px; left:170px; position:absolute; height:210px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .subtitle"]font:bold 11px montserrat; border-left:10px solid #d63209; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:none; color:#f76022; background:#000; padding:5px 5px 5px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn"]padding-top:13px; padding-left:23px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img"]padding:10px 5px; height:30px; margin-right:20px; background:#95281e; border-radius:5px; opacity:0.9; transition:0.5s all; filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .pkmn img:hover"]filter:grayscale(40%); transition:0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #e0b443; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moltres .ooc b"]background:#e0b443; color:#111; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; font:bold 13px poppins; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:5px; font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass-".moltres .ooc span"]text-transform:uppercase; font-family:roboto mono;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

greyson

nat
she/her
twenty-six
july sixteenth
wyndon city
pansexual
biochemist
irrelevant
workaholic
23 height
23 height
awards
112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @natalie
natalie fairchild
nat x stormy [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 22:08:49 GMT
natalie fairchild Avatar
if snakes had anything -- was powerful cores. the EXTRASENSORY sends waves of nausea, and unease through the viper. but, he pushes through. springing like a true predator, massive fangs come down into a CRUNCH.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
nat x stormy [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 22:44:33 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

The CRUNCH connects, sharp fangs sinking into soft sand. Claydol makes a strange noise, something sort of strangled and unnatural. With a shake, slow and painstaking- the Pokemon begins to RAPIDLY SPIN to dislodge the Arbok and send it flying. Hopefully, it let go.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

greyson

nat
she/her
twenty-six
july sixteenth
wyndon city
pansexual
biochemist
irrelevant
workaholic
23 height
23 height
awards
112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @natalie
natalie fairchild
nat x stormy [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 22:50:32 GMT
natalie fairchild Avatar
fangs frost over, ice coating the sharp exterior as an ICE FANG is applied mere seconds before the spinning has the arbok tossed like a rag-doll and thrown further down the beach.

coiling in on himself, he rights himself once more, going in for another powerful leap.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
nat x stormy [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 22:55:00 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Ice builds, spreading like wildfire against black sand. It seizes the Claydol with intensity, FREEZING the Claydol's left side. Midway through the RAPID SPIN, the strange psychic-type Pokemon is unable to continue spinning. It becomes side-heavy and sluggish, unable to move half of its body.[break][break]

Claydol is unable to react when the Arbok leaps at him.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

greyson

nat
she/her
twenty-six
july sixteenth
wyndon city
pansexual
biochemist
irrelevant
workaholic
23 height
23 height
awards
112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @natalie
natalie fairchild
nat x stormy [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 22:56:34 GMT
natalie fairchild Avatar
the arbok COILS around the ghost-type, ignorance thinking it could crush it beneath it's empowered form.

time would tell.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
nat x stormy [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 23:01:41 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

As hindering as the Arbok was, its tight COIL around its body serves to break up some of the ice. Perhaps that is why the Pokemon doesn't struggle- it's waiting for something.[break][break]

Stormy blinks in surprise, watching as her Pokemon seemingly goes limp. But then its eyes blink wide open again, alarming and unsettling, to blast the Arbok again with EXTRASENSORY.

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

greyson

nat
she/her
twenty-six
july sixteenth
wyndon city
pansexual
biochemist
irrelevant
workaholic
23 height
23 height
awards
112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @natalie
natalie fairchild
nat x stormy [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 23:06:34 GMT
natalie fairchild Avatar
proximity amplifies the effect -- and the damage -- as the arbok understands its fool-hardy decision. psychic energy rips into the creature, forcing him to visibly expand under the pressure. once again he's sent airborne, though, this time in a heap.

natalie's eyes flick upwards, a thin brow raised.

"hm."

he twitches, slow to regain his once confident composure.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
nat x stormy [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 23:34:59 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

All at once, the tension releases. The crushing sensation relents and the ice falls away.[break][break]

Claydol rises again, imposing and.. unsettling. It twists its head about on its neck, staring at the crumpled, purple mess. The Arbok slowly rises, but it does not attack, too busy recovering from the second dose of extrasensory.[break][break]

So, naturally, Claydol takes advantage of that. The ground beneath the snake begins to rumble in an EARTHQUAKE.[break][break]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/468334149489393665/854602642173329418/Tengen_Toppa_Gurren_Lagann_OST_Sorairo_Days_FULL_VERSION_128_kbps.mp3[/player]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

greyson

nat
she/her
twenty-six
july sixteenth
wyndon city
pansexual
biochemist
irrelevant
workaholic
23 height
23 height
awards
112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @natalie
natalie fairchild
nat x stormy [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2021 23:45:53 GMT
natalie fairchild Avatar
earth explodes outwards as the arbok cries out in pain. when it subsides, he has enough room for one more strike.

a cheap, dirty trick.

a GUNK SHOT shoots forth to cover as many eyes as possible before he leaps one last time, an ICE FANG bearing down on the ground-type.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
nat x stormy [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 0:01:49 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[attr="class","moltres"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Claydol is unprepared and unaware for the attack to come. Overconfidence is a cruel mistress.[break][break]

The GUNK SHOT lands, blinding the creature long enough for the ICE FANG to sink in deep. But this time, the force of the bite is weaker than before, giving just.. enough.. wiggle room.[break][break]

Hot, searing energy glows from one of the eyes that aren't covered in poison sludge. Slowly, painfully, the Claydol turns its head around, and the HYPER BEAM blasts before the ice is able to set in once again.[break][break]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/468334149489393665/854602642173329418/Tengen_Toppa_Gurren_Lagann_OST_Sorairo_Days_FULL_VERSION_128_kbps.mp3[/player]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged | notes

[attr="class","flower"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

greyson

nat
she/her
twenty-six
july sixteenth
wyndon city
pansexual
biochemist
irrelevant
workaholic
23 height
23 height
awards
112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @natalie
natalie fairchild
nat x stormy [hst]
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2021 1:53:29 GMT
natalie fairchild Avatar
the HYPER BEAM seals it, and the arbok goes down, literally smoking.

natalie recalls the beast, a furrow in her brow, lips thin in annoyance.

"mm, good enough, i suppose."