WRITE REPLY

greyson plotter.

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
greyson plotter.
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 14:25:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","cherrysumi"]
Katsumi +
Birds of a feather~
made by mizo
[attr="class","soda"]
[attr="class","soda2"]Howdy! Reading over Greyson I realized just how similar he and Katsumi are. At least in their current predicament. Both of them were kinda forced to stay home and live a 'sheltered life' due to unfortunate circumstances. Greyson, with his mother's health and Katsumi with the death of her mother and having to take care of her father and two younger siblings. Now that things have sort of settled and the dust as cleared both of them were 'pushed from the nest' so to speak. To experience the world and what it has to offer. Which is great, except neither one of them know what to do. LOL

I love that for them. I think they would make fast friends. Katsumi wouldn't feel so helpless with someone beside her that really understands her situation. They can figure out what life's all about together. Katsumi would feel more motivated that way anyway! LOL. Katsumi's actually a ranger (with a love for all things botanical as well. She just doesn't have a green thumb LMAO) so she could introduce Greyson to some people or just explain how life is being a ranger if that's what he wishes.

But above all I think the two of them bonding over similar situations (and everything else that they have in common) would make them pretty good friends. Maybe even besties in the future? I dunno, LOL. Katsumi often gets excited at the idea of making new friends. Especially since she spent her first year in Hoenn with pretty much only one friend. The thought of really cementing herself here and getting involved in the community and experiencing the best of what life has to offer her is a main motivation of hers. She intends to reach that goal, no matter what it takes. Let me know what you think!

[newclass=.cherrysumi]width:108px;height:208px; padding: 20px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #4a8782; margin-top: -260px; margin-left: -10px; z-index: 1; float: left;[/newclass][newclass=.soda]width: 290px; height: 188px; padding: 30px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #4a8782; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: 10px; z-index: 1; float: right; [/newclass][newclass=.soda2]width: 280px; height: 188px; padding-right: 10px;overflow: auto;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#f1f1f1;width: 1px;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#4a8782;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,955 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
greyson plotter.
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 15:25:51 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
@sumi

hello!

i think they could be perfect friends. a lot of time over the last six years or so, greyson has felt sort of disconnected from many people. his friends have moved on to school, or to experience their own adventures, and greyson has kind of got the short end of the stick and has needed to stay home. he doesn't regret it- he loves his family after all- but he's got a small case of FOMO no doubt. someone who'd be able to understand & relate with him and what he's had to do & sacrifice would be perfect.

greyson's little heart would break after hearing about sumi's struggles, and he'd also kind of want to make sure she succeeds and has that time to herself. he's come to understand over his month or two of being off on his own, just how freeing it all is not having any of those responsibilities.

i think their interaction could be awkward, but maybe if we add a little chaos (car accident, mugging, etc.) it could really bring them out. maybe a social thread? awkward blind date or tinder match? league sponsored flyer hand-out on the corner of the street? let me know! feel free to pm/dm if that's easier too.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
greyson plotter.
POSTED ON May 18, 2021 15:48:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","cherrysumi"]
Katsumi +
Birds of a feather~
made by mizo
[attr="class","soda"]
[attr="class","soda2"]Cool! Heck yeah, I think this can work out really nicely then. I don't mind adding some dramatic spice in to get them accquinted with one another. Maybe Katsumi witnesses a mugging and goes to stop it and gets hurt in the process and Greyson can come in and help her out. Ranger duties don't always leave her unscathed after all. We could even see if a mission fits what we're trying to plan and do that as well! I'm fine with doing whatever lol

I usually message the fastest over discord. (Not sure if you have it or not. Didn't see you on the Hoenn Server. But if you do and I might have overlooked you, I'm Arti#8832. We can talk more there.) If you don't have discord no worries I'm fine with chatting here too. LOL

[newclass=.cherrysumi]width:108px;height:208px; padding: 20px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #4a8782; margin-top: -260px; margin-left: -10px; z-index: 1; float: left;[/newclass][newclass=.soda]width: 290px; height: 188px; padding: 30px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #4a8782; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: 10px; z-index: 1; float: right; [/newclass][newclass=.soda2]width: 280px; height: 188px; padding-right: 10px;overflow: auto;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#f1f1f1;width: 1px;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#4a8782;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
greyson plotter.
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 12:23:54 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
greyson plotter.
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 22:55:46 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar

DEREK TO GREYSON

So I personally enjoyed Grey and his participation in the Haidilao thread (Fernando's Post-Sootopolis Dinner) where he openly conveyed his thoughts/emotions in a manner that gave him an opposing stance towards other personalities in the room. It's something that I think Derek took note of. He was a young gym leader of Petalburg once upon a time, and though he didn't have a good run of it, someone two years his junior that seemed to be settling into the position rather well would be quite the prospect. Especially when they demonstrate signs of rebellious individuality, and don't just bend like the rest of the grain when the wind starts to blow.

I think Greyson would be one of the few people whose brain Derek would want to pick. To see if they could actually be friends, or if he would feel the need to watch out for Greyson in the future. Obviously it would most likely be the former.

Part of this watchdog behavior stems from Derek's eventual reinstatement as Petalburg's gym leader. I view Greyson as the most likely candidate to be the one he tries to sit next to in meetings, or discuss sensitive matters with before approaching the league/council/etc. A confidant, and whatever more can be accomplished.

At the end of the day, though, they're currently strangers. There's a couple ways to go about changing that, but that depends on what you think as well. When his gym does open, Grey could swing on by if he cares to. Or perhaps they run into one another in one of the league's officers immediately following Derek's reinstatement. Or, if we want to go au naturel, we could have them interact by chance in a duo wild or mission.
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,491 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
greyson plotter.
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2023 21:54:52 GMT
lam logan Avatar
attention everyone!!! Snubis eats chicken from cups!!!!!!

fr tho i would like a plot pls thank u goodbye
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights