[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

(I was certain I had already replied)[break][break]

The other giant's reaction was refreshing. And his interest wasn't even because of the power it would grant (Not like he would need it considering he's an avatar), but rather for the positive gains out of it, the bond established with his teammates and the harnessing of the natural energy to bring his state to peak condition.[break][break]

While had been chosen to grant him the power needed to save the others, Zac had been selected for the purity of his ambitions, of his approach towards pokemons, nature and life. A way of life that ensured this ability would not be used for the worst of deeds. With a smile, the Alolan placed his hand on the shoulder of the gym leader. "Glad to hear it, but we're just getting started."[break][break]

Upon these words, he proceeded to take a few steps back, before his face turned stern. "Now then, we can begin your training now. Step one is for you to identify a pose in which you are comfortable, yet can express your nature. I assure you though, this pose is only meant to assist you in gathering the energy at first, but it won't always be required. And sadly, standing still doesn't work."

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/cULmcMU.png"); filter: brightness(60%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext b]color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
At night, we hone our style [Closed]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 17:15:14 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac laughed. "I've never been one for standing still much, mate! Let me see what I can come up with." He pulled a few experimental moves. Stretching out his posin' muscles like often did. 

He stood, back straight, one hand on his hip and the other raised like he was offering a toast with a nice cold can. "This? Nah, too corporate." 

Zac took a few steps back, then ran towards Balder, throwing himself into the air in a cinematic freeze-frame. It looked amazing, but he hit the sand a second later, and knew it wasn't going to work long-term. "I need to hold it, so I can channel the energy. Hmmm."

He settled his bare feet into the sand, half crouching until he felt grounded. Slowly, Zac brought one up up high and diagonal. He bent his elbow until his forearm was perpendicular to the ground, as if he were sheltering his head.

Then he mirrored the action with his other arm, sending it down low and diagonal and then cutting back across his waist. 

The effect was the big man's face and upper torso frames by the massive Z shape created by his arms. He grinned at Balder. "Z for Zac, ay?"

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
At night, we hone our style [Closed]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 7:00:04 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

A simple pose, yet efficient in the idea of it. Forming a Z to channel what could be called "Z-Energy". It's not a bad plan, however... "As your Master in this session, I'm applying my veto and denying this pose. The idea is great and easy to remember, however it's an instant giveaway of your intentions. Furthermore, you can definitely pull off a cooler pose then this."[break][break]

The man wasn't the kind to shut down attempts this quickly. However, he knew that the Master wouldn't allow such a pose to go through. He would try to promote something cooler and much more expressive, that displayed the strength of the style within, but that was not a priority for the Alolan.[break][break]

"If I can give a hint. Think of Tapu Bulu for your pose. Of your connection with him, your common interest. That could help you come with an inspiration for the pose."

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/cULmcMU.png"); filter: brightness(60%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext b]color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]