[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

It hadn't been long since their fights in the Hoenn Star Tournament. Yet... the Alolan knew that this man could be worthy of joining their ranks. Of becoming another fighter of the "Golden Generation". Thus, he took the line, called him and instructed to show up at the Slateport Beach during night time.[break][break]

Balder awaited near the sea, in a recluse corner of the beach where none would disturb them. He had left his Camerupt near the entrance of the beach to guide the chosen one once he would arrive. Sitting in the sand, eyes closed, he listened to the waves of the sea as he recalled the training he had gone through to acquire this potential.

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/cULmcMU.png"); filter: brightness(60%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext b]color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
At night, we hone our style [Closed]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 3:43:31 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Hey Balder! Howzit goin?" Zac called, breaking the silence with his cheerful greeting and crunching footsteps. He joined the big Alolan on the beach, looking out at the moonlit sea. There hadn't been much to the note he'd received. Just a time and a place. And he was here! "Beautiful night to be out, ay? Nothing like Summer nights." He sucked in a deep breath of the salty air. Beach living was familiar to Zac, but growing up in Lavaridge he was used to a little more ash in the wind.  

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2021 3:44:38 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

"Hey Zac."[break][break]

Hearing the man's voice, Balder rose up from the sand and turned around. The Camerupt did well in leading the man to him, but his reward would come later. The man recalled his pokemon before answering the avatar's question. "You're right, it's a wonderful night... For training you, that is."[break][break]

Balder removed his shirt and cracked his knuckles. "The reason I made you come here... Is because I selected you as one worthy of receiving this ability. Of being able to fight man and pokemon alike yourself, and to stand beside your allies on the battlefield. Of course, before I divulge anything else, as it is top secret, I need to know if you're willing to join us. What say you?"

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/cULmcMU.png"); filter: brightness(60%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2021 3:02:45 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac was used to uncovering and broadcasting secrets, not bogarting them, but the ability to fight alongside Pokemon on the battlefield? He'd been training his body and mind with Kazimir and Temp, and now Balder was brining him into the fold. It was an unexpected jump in his training. Zac was ready.

"Yeah I'm ready mate. Ready, and honored! Thanks for the opportunity. I won't let you down, and I won't let word of this slip to anyone." Zac removed his recording button and any electronics, leaving them in a pile further up the beach. "Where do we start?"

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2021 4:19:38 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

The fact that Zac agreed so readily to his offer stunned the Alolan. He expected questions, having to explain more. But no, the man was ready to jump in. Another surprise from the gym leader. First requesting to fight Celesteela, now this. The man chuckled.[break][break]

"Glad to see you're eager. Hopefully your resolve will stick till the end." Balder removed his shirt and discard it to the side. "What we're going to do first... is for you to observe." On that note, the Alolan took a deep breath. His muscles bulked up slightly before the man started to move.[break][break]

Movements being rather fluid, but direct. Executed with no hesitation. Yet, it was hard to determine the reason for these movements. Until the man proceed to finish this chain of movements into a pose.[break]

[break]

As the wind blew stronger, it seemed like a veil of energy surrounded the man's body. A faint glow, giving his skin a shine similar to someone after they oiled up. After a few seconds, the energy dissipated and the man broke the pose. "What did you feel as you observed me doing... this?"

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 2:38:50 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"I'm great at observing," Zac said, eyes open and attentive as he watched every movement of Balder's strange routine. It was strong, yet fluid. It reminded him of a rushing, curving river, or the coursing slither of Kev, his Steelix. No. Something stronger. There was immense strength in the movements, but they were also striking. Almost snapping into certain poses before Balder moved on an instant later.

The movements chained together, and Balder finished with a powerful pose, arms spread wide. The moonlight gleamed off his muscles. Perhaps it was sweat from the intense routine. 

Despite the sight of the toned Alolan man posing shirtless on the beach, Zac didn't feel anything. "Uh, what should I be feeling?" he asked. 

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 2:56:07 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

He... didn't feel anything? Was he not- Wait, it hasn't been long since he became an avatar, maybe he's not as sensitive to the energies of the world as the others grew to be. Balder exhaled as he took back his casual pose. "I guess I should show this in a different way in that case."[break][break]

The Alolan took a deep breath, suddenly allowing the aura to grow stronger. "I believe you are aware of my avatar powers. Skin of steel and manipulation of light... Well keep in mind, I'm not using them right now. What I'm going to do, is purely with the power I wish to teach you."[break][break]

Raising his foot high, he slammed it downward, crushing the sand underneath. Zac would be able to feel a small tremor from that action alone, but Balder wasn't done. He reeled back his arm, before thrusting forward. From the strike, a gust of wind rose up, lifting a veil of sand to surge forward, reaching a distance of 10 feet before dying down. "Of course, that's only a part of the utility this power gives. There's another bonus that I'll teach you as well, one that I discovered. What do you think?"

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 3:04:54 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Okay I felt that one!" Zac exclaimed, wide eyed. "And that wasn't part of your avatar powers?"

The sandy tremors underfoot reminded him of the Groudon power he had briefly held in Mt Chimney. It's not from a legendary? How was that possible? Did this mean that he could learn how to shape earth again? And the gust of air! 

"Have you unlocked some sort of elemental powers?" Zac asked, trying to piece things together. He'd never heard of this sort of ability not being linked to Pokemon. "Are...are you a Pokemon?"

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 20:27:27 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

At the question of if he was a pokemon, the man couldn't help but laugh. "I'm just as much a pokemon as you are. Can we even consider ourselves human since we are avatars? But no, I didn't acquire any form of elemental prowess outside of my actual powers." The shimmer and the menacing feel vanished as Balder released the energy he had accumulated.[break][break]

"Of course, this display doesn't reach the potential that an avatar's powers produce, but its true strength lies in something else. I'll show you that before we begin the actual training. But for that... Any pokemons you can lend me? Preferably one that you know is weak or doesn't know any strong moves. I'd like to use one of yours to show properly what I mean."[break][break]

Even though Zac was ready to be trained already, Balder wanted to avoid missing the mark by displaying the power of the Z-Pose using his own team. Thus, using the gym leader's pokemon that he knows isn't up to par would be a way to properly display the true possibility of the Z-Pose.

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2021 3:01:15 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"A weak Pokemon? Yeah I gotcha." He dug around in his bag and pulled out a Pokeball. He tossed it underarm to Balder. Inside the ball was a Komala.

Zac had been carrying the Komala around waiting for the next time he and did one of their meditation sessions. They were looking into the Pokemon's ability to fight while sleeping, but hadn't had a chance to check out Zac's Komala. He didn't even know what moves it had yet. 

"Should be a perfect candidate! Little fella's never even been in a battle, as far as I know"

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2021 4:14:18 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

"Never been in a battle huh..." Balder proceeded to throw the pokeball, unleashing the Komala held within. The Alolan smirked. "How fitting is it, for it to be an Alolan pokemon." But the smirk didn't stay long. It was time to get serious. As the wind blew, the man began to move his arms. At first, it seemed like nothing would happen... until the Komala stood up.[break][break]

The little bear creature began to mimic the movements of the trainer, without even looking at him. It was like the actions were ingrained in its dna, its soul. The two of them were synchronized, the same movements executed within a millisecond of difference. The man finished the pose by extending his hands skyward, holding a 45 degree position instead of being straight up. The Komala was reproducing the same pose. [Both of them were praising the sun /shot][break][break]

An intense energy began to emerge from the Komala, visible to the naked eye. Flowers began to bloom both on its usual trunk as well as across the sand. Soon after, a beam of green light the size of the creature exploded forward before crashing against the rock wall at the other side of the beach, causing an explosion of flowers and natural energy. The Alolan proceeded to look at the watcher. "So, what do you think?"

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2021 2:16:17 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Holy crap, mate!" Zac shouted, as the rock wall burst with new life. "What the hell was that? I've never seen the little guy do more than snore!" Zac's grin threatened to split his face. This was exciting! A new, secret power? And one that was unlocked through dance?

"Okay. You gotta tell me more. You gotta show me more. How did you do that thing with your..." Zac trailed off, trying and failing to pull some of the same poses that Balder had just shown off. 

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 4:18:13 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

The "Master" couldn't help but laugh at his "Student"'s reaction. "The principle of this is somewhat... Complicated to be honest." Balder recalled the koala creature before giving the pokeball to the original owner. "The thing I did initially was to gather the energy of the nature around into me. Doing so allows me to bring my body to its peak condition and somewhat beyond its limit."[break][break]

"But this is only a part of it. Using said energy, you can use it to "connect" to your partner and allow them to produce an attack beyond their original arsenal. In short, the usage of Z-Move. However, this doesn't seem to work on the creatures that already have the ability to use Z-Moves."[break][break]

"Still interested to learn it?" While he had indeed said he was interested previously, Balder hadn't told him everything about the ability until now. Maybe his mind would change from hearing this. Which would be weird. But if it did... The man would have to knock him out hard enough to have him forget this night. Can't let the secrets of this technique go out.

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 8:02:39 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#509eb5[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-magic-wand"]

🎁DELIBIRD DELIVERY!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
A DELIBIRD DROPS BY and pulls out a wrapped gift from its tail. both of you receive the following:[break][break]
[break][break]
(note: delibird can be ic or entirely ooc)[break]

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 8:40:10 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Mate, I've been practicing gathering energy from my surroundings all year!" Zac said, laughing at his transformation since January.

He'd become a Gym Leader because of his love for nature, and his drive to use his surroundings to turn the tide of battle.

Shortly after, he'd connected with Bulu and gained the power to actually connect with that latent energy, spreading life and drawing it back into himself to strengthen, to heal.

And now.

Finally.

The next step. 

Bridging the gap between himself and his Pokemon. Brining them closer than before. Building connections, within and without.

Collecting strength. Charging and changing under his own power.

Zac clapped Balder on the shoulder, already feeling like he could launch a thousand-watt beam from the brilliant smile flashing on his face.

"I can't think of anything I want more right now, Balder." Zac laughed, a deep burst of relief that was quickly lost in the night. "I think you're just what the doctor ordered.