he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
What Do You Want? (Dream) (Open)
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2021 22:30:58 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/887432001102164049/894350715215036426/WanderingFlame.mp3[/player]
Hello!? Anyone!?

It had only been after a short while that he’d realized he’d been separated from everyone else. The only ones he was certain he was with were the Meltan in his arms, and his Beheeyem, whose hand he held on to. He didn’t even know where his Ambipom was anymore - he’d lost track of her, and Elga didn’t seem to know where she went either.

Hideo sighed. “Andy’s right; can’t even have a party without something funky happening.” He really hadn’t noticed how hectic things could get until he’d left home, with nothing to stop him from being exposed to the frequent absurdities of this region. “This bites.

His Meltan and Beheeyem looked at him, both befuddled. Heck, he didn’t even know who he was talking to at this point. Definitely not to anyone around him.

Would anyone be able to find him around here? In this strange mist that still drew him closer towards something. What it was, he didn’t know, yet he felt compelled to head towards it anyways. There were no definite images appearing in the mist for him; they formed featureless shapes that could be familiar to him if he touched them, but they were as solid as the mist they were formed from.

“We love you for who you are.”

Those words stopped Hideo dead in his tracks.

Not because of the words themselves, but because he could recognize that voice. A single shape had knelt down close to him - anyone that could see it would tell it was shaped like a person - about as tall as an adult. The first word was enough for Hideo to know who it was.

Mom?

@anyone

close tab

played by

Gray

he/she (genderfluid)
November 17
Driftveil City
questioning
trainer
civilian
45 height
45 height
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cardamombliss
Cardamom Bliss
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 16:09:38 GMT
Cardamom Bliss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]
[attr="class","woo2"]Hold on, what's the rush

[attr="class","woo3"]
As the mist started to gather, Cardamom's first thought was to stick close to everyone. However, it didn't seem to be working, as everyone around her slowly started vanishing into the mists. Taking a deep breath as she looked around at the vague shapes forming, she dove after Hideo first, not sure whether she wanted to drag him all the way out or simply get a closer look at what was going on.[break][break]
When she saw the actual figure, she froze. She'd never had the chance to meet Hideo's parents, but the way he reacted meant it couldn't be anyone else, could it? "Your-your mom? She's here?" the girl asked, approaching slowly and almost reverently, as if her mere presence might spoil the situation.
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]pronouns; she/her

[attr="class","woo5"]tags;

[attr="class","woo5"]notes

[attr="class","woo6"]

[attr="class","copyright"]new york station

[Googlefont=ubuntu|roboto condensed]
[newclass=.woo1]background-color:#141414;padding:20px;width:400px;height:540px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo2]background-color:#DF7401;margin:-20px -20px 10px -20px;padding:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px;font-family:ubuntu;font-size:10px;line-height:50px;color:#141414;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3]text-align:justify;padding:10px;line-height:12px;font:10px roboto condensed;letter-spacing:1px;width:200px;height:350px;overflow:auto;color:#f1f1f1;margin:10px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3 b]color:#F5DA81;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #141414;border-right:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#B45F04;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #141414;border-top:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#DF7401;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar]border:none;background-color:#141414;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo4]padding:10px;border:5px solid #B45F04;height:100px;width:100px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo5]background-color:#DF7401;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;line-height:20px;margin:10px 0px 0px 50px;font:10px roboto condensed;color:#141414;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo6]background-color:#DF7401;margin:10px -20px -20px -20px;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.copyright a]color:#F5DA81!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2021 23:53:01 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo backed away from the voice, terrified. How did his mom find him? When did she get here? Was she going to take him back? "Mom, I-"

"It's all right, Hideo. We aren't mad with you."

Another form appeared close to him, also a featureless shape of a person. It also knelt close to him, speaking with a much more masculine voice.

"You never needed to do all this. We always loved you, and we always will."

Hideo recognized that voice, backing away from it. "Dad..." He muttered to himself, clinging tight to his Meltan.

It was wrong. All wrong. He knew his parents wouldn't say things like that. They wouldn't just let him back away. They'd yell at him, tell him he shouldn't put himself in danger like this. That he should never have run away. That they were doing their hardest to keep him safe.

"You don't need to prove anything to us."

"You've grown so much. You aren't a little kid anymore."

He could hear another voice. A familiar voice, but not that of his family. He couldn’t immediately recall who it was, but he knew who it wasn’t. He walked towards them, the two humanlike-shapes turning as he passed between them.

"H-hey! What's going on?! Why are they - why do I hear my parents?"

, open to more

close tab

played by

Gray

he/she (genderfluid)
November 17
Driftveil City
questioning
trainer
civilian
45 height
45 height
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cardamombliss
Cardamom Bliss
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 11:34:18 GMT
Cardamom Bliss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]

[attr="class","woo3"]
Cardamom immediately moved closer as Hideo called out. "It's me, Cardamom!" she called, just to try and make it clear that she wasn't an additional hallucination. "I-I can see them as well, though not very clearly-they didn't come here at all, did they?" And hadn't the professor said something about an "Interdream Zone"? She looked aorund, blinking as she realized that the mist now seemed to surround them utterly. She was about to reach out to Hideo to suggest they try to find a way out, before another voice sounded from behind them.[break][break]
"Oh, is that Cardamom Bliss?" called a voice from behind her. She spun around, only to see a shadowy group of indistinct people huddled together, waving their arms excitedly.[break][break]
"It is!" came another voice. "Oh, I can't believe she's really here! One of the children of the Bliss Family Bakery! Everyone knows about how they make the best treats and snacks!"[break][break]
Cardamom's hand dropped to the side as she stared. It-it was ridiculous to think this could be real, and yet-and yet she couldn't look away.
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo6"]

[newclass=.woo1]background-color:#141414;padding:20px;width:400px;height:540px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo2]background-color:#DF7401;margin:-20px -20px 10px -20px;padding:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px;font-family:ubuntu;font-size:10px;line-height:50px;color:#141414;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3]text-align:justify;padding:10px;line-height:12px;font:10px roboto condensed;letter-spacing:1px;width:200px;height:350px;overflow:auto;color:#f1f1f1;margin:10px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #141414;border-right:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#B45F04;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #141414;border-top:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#DF7401;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar]border:none;background-color:#141414;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo4]padding:10px;border:5px solid #B45F04;height:100px;width:100px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo5]background-color:#DF7401;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;line-height:20px;margin:10px 0px 0px 50px;font:10px roboto condensed;color:#141414;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo6]background-color:#DF7401;margin:10px -20px -20px -20px;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 20:08:40 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
He can recognize that voice after hearing it again - more so because she named herself. “Oh thank goodness,” Hideo muttered to himself, before raising his voice once more. “I-I don’t think it’s really them! They’d never say that kind of stuff.” Not honestly.

It was more obvious to anyone else that these weren’t really his parents; his parents weren’t human-shaped clouds of mist.

Hideo approached her, unsure exactly how far Cardamom was, but he just wanted to get away from whatever it was that was mimicking his parents’ voices. But just as he thought he was getting close, he could hear a litany of other voices. He couldn’t recognize any of them, and they were all singing praises of Cardamom and her family’s bakery.

I think...I’ve heard of that place,” Hideo said. He wasn’t sure if he’d ever visited it before, or if he heard it in passing from someone. Maybe from Cardamom herself.

You’ve made such a wonderful friend, Hideo.

We can visit there, if you’d like. Or you could go yourself.

The two shapes had followed him, staying close. Hideo’s fist clenched, once again hearing words he knew his parents would never honestly say to him.

“You can get whatever you want, Hideo.”

“They must have those cinnamon rolls you like.”

“It’s fine if you want to go.”

“You can come back home whenever you want.”

, open to more

close tab

played by

Gray

he/she (genderfluid)
November 17
Driftveil City
questioning
trainer
civilian
45 height
45 height
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cardamombliss
Cardamom Bliss
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2021 20:18:29 GMT
Cardamom Bliss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]

[attr="class","woo3"]
Getting closer did make it easier for Cardamom to see that those figures weren't indistinct because of the fog-they were indistinct because they had no features in the first place. "It must have something to do with the mist..." she murmured. "The Professor said something about an 'Interdream Zone'..."[break][break]
"Oh yes, you must go there!" exclaimed the voices from the blurred crowd. At some point, one of the figures from there had apparently broken free to stand next to the figures of Hideo's parents. "Your son's obviously such a good and talented boy, he deserves a treat, doesn't he?"[break][break]
Cardamom shook her head as she tried to drive the images away. It didn't seem to be working, though. "They'd...never say that?" she asked softly. "They...don't trust you to handle yourself?" From her perspective, the boy seemed to be quite a skilled trainer, his Pokemon loyal and ready to spring to his defense at any time. She tentatively reached out to take his hand for comfort, brushing her fingers against his first to let him know her intentions so he could respond. In a softer voice, she whispered slightly. "I don't know if we should be worried...but I can't see the way out."
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo6"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 0:22:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]if this is just a dream
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]please don't wake me up
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Hand in hand, they wander through a crowd, taking in the sights and squabbling just a little on the accuracy of lores dug up.
[break][break]
"And then, I chased it really hard and it started exploding stuff and there was lava everywhere! You should've seen it, pa! It's like your fireworks but ten times... no, a hundred times more powerful!" Her hands reach towards the sky, spreading wide like the plumes of smoke that had bellowed from the mountain's mouth. "I nearly fell, but Miss Eva helped save me! I think you'd really like her, momma!"
[break][break]
She catches the hint of worry that slips through her father's gaze when she mentions the slipup, but her mother seems to be smiling nonetheless, far more interested in sharing her daughter's excitement meeting Groudon than raining down on her parade.
[break][break]
"Be careful." He begins, stopping and kneeling down to her height. "You're pretty much still a kid, even if your mother was about the same age when she started go wild for those pokemon." His hands brush her cheek, warm and ever familiar as she leans into his touch. "Do you go exploring with others? Have someone watch your back and all?"
[break][break]
"You already know what her answer is~" Lenore teases with a small pat on the head for both. In a breath, both Reiner and Eris are swatting at her hands, whining softly as they stand closer to one another. "So, what's this Miss Eva like, Eri? Is she a mad scientist like your dad is?"
[break][break]
"Hey!"
[break][break]
"Uhm... her whole name is really pretty, just like she is! Ms ! She gives some of the best hugs, but nowhere as awesome as yours are!" Giggling softly at her father's offended look, Eris forgoes her upset for a quick embrace from her mother. "She's got blond hair... and blue eyes like you do..." As she's scooped up into Lenore's arms, Eris covers one of her eyes with a mischievous grin. "And she's with a really cool poketrainer, ! He's partners with Virizion! Just like Miss Melody is with Cobalion! Can you imagine that?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#fd93a2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 22:59:10 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Cardamom's explanation didn't help all that much; "Interdream zone?" Hideo repeated, confused. "Never heard of something like that before. Is it really just a lot of mist, like some kind of Misty Terrain?"

The shapes of his parents looked towards the one that approached them.

"Oh yes! He's always been such a wonderful child!"

"But it's his choice. He doesn't have to if he doesn't want to."

Hideo grit his teeth, focusing his attention on Cardamom. "Oh yeah, they'd say it. Sometimes. But I know they never really meant it." There'd always be a tell uncovering their insincerity; hesitation in their speaking, attempts to dissuade him, subject changing, last-moment word changes. And he'd overheard enough of their conversations to know how they truly felt about him and his accomplishments.

But these things talking to him right now? The ones using his parents' voices?

Not a single tell.

"They could barely trust me to go down the street on my own to pick up bread. Even when I had my Pokemon out with me. I always had to keep my phone on me, so they knew where I was. And if they could, they'd make me wear that jacket I know had a chip in it."

"You're old enough now to go out on your own."

"There doesn't have to be any lies between us."

Hideo's cheeks reddened a little upon hearing that. He walked forward, trying to get away from them - but they just followed, staying by his sides the whole time.

He could hear a few distinct voices in the distance. Two of them he didn't recognize, but the third, he definitely recognized as . "Eris is here too?" he asked aloud. She also got caught in the interdream zone?  Hideo had to wonder how many other people were here.

"Hey, Eris!" Hideo shouted, trying to get her attention.

"He's made so many wonderful friends, hasn't he?"

, , open to more

close tab

played by

Gray

he/she (genderfluid)
November 17
Driftveil City
questioning
trainer
civilian
45 height
45 height
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cardamombliss
Cardamom Bliss
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2021 4:44:39 GMT
Cardamom Bliss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]

[attr="class","woo3"]
Cardamom flinched as Hideo explained the nature of his parents' behavior. That definitely explained why he was so uncomfortable with the dream versions of them. "I think it's something Musharna can do specifically...they constantly spit out mist from their heads and some people collect it to study dreams with. I didn't know they could do something like this though..."[break][break]
"Do you really need to worry about that?" murmured one of the crowd, breaking away to stand next to Cardamom now. She shook her head, quickly following Hideo as he walked away, even as they were followed at the same pace. "Your family bakery is famous! Why worry about how it happened?"[break][break]
"It isn't real," growled Cardamom. "I'm not going to pretend we've gotten there when we actually haven't!" She turned to glare at the figure, only to hear voices. Immediately, she raised an arm to wave as well, looking in the direction of the younger girl. "Eris!" she called. "Over here!" And there were some other voices in that direction as well...
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo6"]

[/quote]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,780 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2021 16:07:01 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]if this is just a dream
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]please don't wake me up
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Are those your friends, Eri?"
[break][break]
She remembers hearing this question a lot, a bitterness sitting upon her tongue as she kept her gaze firmly stuck to Reiner. But hearing it now, her heart flutters in her chest, a smile tracing her lips as she nods.
[break][break]
Her first ever friends made, the first who truly thought of her as a companion than a victim to be kept on a leash. She finds herself forgetting all her worries around them, daring to speak up just a little more than usual. In those brief moments where she gets to talk to them, she feels like a kid all over again, oblivious to the wars being waged around her.
[break][break]
"That's Hideo, and that's Cardamom. The last time we played a game together, we were hunting down a mean killer who was going around yanking people's feet from under them! I ended up shooting the killer with a crossbow, super cool and all!"
[break][break]
Whilst Lenore snickers, Finneas seems to pale at the description, opting to pat Eris' head gently for her grand achievement. As she bounces and gives Reiner a hug, he steadies himself just so they won't go toppling over together. It's a perfect scene, it's everything that she's wants and more. It fills up that void in her chest, allowing her heart to beat again.
[break][break]
"What are you guys up to?" She hums, skipping over with Reiner right on her tail. Her parents soon follow after, stopping to observe the interaction between the kids and offering a wave should they glance in their direction. "Any new adventures today?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/aI8Riw8.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#fd93a2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/XRU7UWf.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2021 23:17:57 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Cardamom seemed to be well aware that this was all just some weird illusion...but Eris seemed completely caught up in hers. Guess some were more convincing than others.

Still, he listened to who she was talking to, and she seemed to know them pretty intimately, even describing the Mastermind game the three of them had been a part of. The one his own parents blew a gasket over him nearly “falling to his death” in (he was certain there was some precaution there to save him from actually getting hurt).

"I remember watching that! You did well making it to the end, Hideo."

"You were brave, never giving up. Even when a killer came after you!"

"This...has to be what you said," Hideo said to Cardamom. "This can't be real. None of it is. It has to be some Musharna stuff." But that meant he'd have to do something he knew was going to end in sadness - but the longer it went on for, the more it would hurt. "We have to tell Eris and get out of here."

But right as he put on foot forward, the two clouds moved in front of him.

"Why won't you accept us, Hideo?"

"Is there nothing we can do to make you happy?"

Hideo clenched his fists, but continued moving forward. The clouds remained in front of him, their attempts to stop him remaining verbal.

"Do you hate us?"

"What do you want, Hideo?"

Hideo's face reddened a little, but he kept moving forward towards where he heard Eris.

"You won't even listen to us, will you?"

The two clouds lost their forms, moving into one another and mixing together.

"Then will you listen to me?"

Hideo stopped, recognizing the voice in an instant. Cardamom and Eris would probably recognize it instantly as well: it was Hideo's.

The new cloud formed a shape. It was smaller than its parents, even a few inches shorter than Hideo, but it was much more developed; its body had color, from brown hair to that unmistakable striped sweater, to even the skin. Its face was clearly defined, those closed eyes and wide grin impossible to miss.

It was the spitting image of Hideo - though a little younger. Almost two years younger.

"What...what are you?" Hideo - the real one - asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm you! If you won't listen to mom and dad, you'll listen to me, right?"

"Because it's me you want something from, isn't it? Not Mom or Dad?"

Hideo opened his mouth, ready to object, but it was as if there was something stuck in his throat stopping him from speaking.

, , open to more

close tab

played by

Gray

he/she (genderfluid)
November 17
Driftveil City
questioning
trainer
civilian
45 height
45 height
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cardamombliss
Cardamom Bliss
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2021 18:09:32 GMT
Cardamom Bliss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]

[attr="class","woo3"]
"She sounds really happy..." noted Cardamom softly as she listened to Eris laughing with her parents. She'd never heard the younger girl really bring them up, and part of her was worried about the fact that this was a dream world. What did that suggest about her parents in real life, after all...?[break][break]
"We should get out of here. I don't think this place is safe..." she started, not quite mentioning anything about Eris' parents in particular yet. While she was wondering whether or not to break the illusion, though, everything else around them started to distort. The sounds of the audience behind her turned from compliments and praise to sneering whispers about how the Bliss bakery couldn't do anything right, how it deserved everything that happened...[break][break]
Cardamom clenched her fists. She wouldn't let them get to her! She was the oldest one here, she couldn't fall apart from some simple distorted dream. Instead, she turned her attention back to everyone else's, only to blink as the two parental figures merged together into a much more familiar one.[break][break]
"And how do we know you're telling the truth, either?" she asked, stepping forward to Hideo's side to confront the apparition as well.
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo6"]