uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
998 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
blur
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2021 3:37:37 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
in all honesty, uri could probably have participated and likely win on his lonesome, but bar rules state that he must sign up with a partner, and so who better to call than a familiar drinking buddy who he knows can handle herself?

"you better not let me down, cora."

he looks at her with an intensity that seems unfamiliar in his expression. he opens the door to the bar, holding it for her before the expression quickly fades.

"kidding. i'm glad you could make it."

close tab

played by

Evan

she/her
July 24th
Alto Mare, Johto
Bi
Model & Fashion Designer
Grunt
unrestrained
can't be tamed
19 height
19 height
il buon vino non ha bisogno di frasca
awards
36 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cora
Cora Valentine
blur
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2021 22:50:56 GMT
Cora Valentine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Shots shots shots shots! Or pints, cups, boots, buckets… flagons, even! If it was alcoholic, Cora would drink it from just about anything. Beer wasn’t her usual go-to - that would be cocktails that looked adorable but would have you on the ground in two seconds flat - but beer pong fired up her competitive side, and it gave her a chance to see a friend, which ticked every box.[break][break]

She tried to meet Uri’s RBF with her own, but a frown looked so wrong plastered upon her angelic face that she cracked almost immediately, grinning and leaning in to politely kiss his cheek, leaving behind that bright, bright pink she always wore.[break][break]

“I’m glad I could too! It’s always good to see you, amore mio. Ready to steamroll this thing and get totally plastered?”

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

<3

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #f55a8e; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #f55a8e; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7a6578; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #9c9c9c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #f55a8e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7a6578; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7a6578; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7a6578; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
998 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
blur
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2021 5:27:03 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
"plastered? please."

he huffs, shaking his head as he points with his thumb over to the other competitors. they look like your average frat boys, which really does make sense considering how close this bar is to campus.

"we'll be wiping the floor with these losers. no offense, ben."

after a pat on ben's back, he turns back to his partner, then leads them over to their station. he picks up the ping pong ball, then hands it over to her.

"you're up."

close tab

played by

Evan

she/her
July 24th
Alto Mare, Johto
Bi
Model & Fashion Designer
Grunt
unrestrained
can't be tamed
19 height
19 height
awards
36 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cora
Cora Valentine
blur
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 2:10:00 GMT
Cora Valentine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

She grins at that. "Aw, not even a little bit plastered? That's the fun part, Uri".[break][break]

Seeing the gaggle of young boys - their competition - made Cora smile, it reminded her of her own days at their age. Admittedly, she wasn't all that much older, but it still felt like years ago. If she was the type to care for nostalgia, she might have waxed lyrical about the joys of youth - but who cared for all of that when the present involved wiping the floor with a bunch of lightweight jocks?[break][break]

She takes the little ball and shakes her hair out - woman on a mission. With a careful aim, she aims towards a cup and throws. It just nearly bounces off of the rim and away, but the angle works out right and it lands in the drink with a satisfying plop.[break][break]

"Your turn, babe - don't worry if you aren't as talented as the beer pong queen" A bright smile on brighter lipstick as she steps aside to let Uriah take aim.

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #f55a8e; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #f55a8e; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7a6578; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #f55a8e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7a6578; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7a6578; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7a6578; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
998 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
blur
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2021 14:26:22 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
"a little bit plastered it is."

uri's not that much older than their competition either but he still feels much older. he wishes he could still drink all night, sleep an hour, and go to class——

nevermind. uri never want to college, hehe.

"huh. i never knew i had a queen."

seeing how uri is the beer pong king. in fact, he points over to a framed picture on the wall. it's of him wearing a burger king crown, clearly a few drinks in, and under it are the words: uri uri, beer pong king.

so, after taking the ball from cora, he effortlessly tosses it into one of the cups.

tilting his head to the side to look at her, he winks. the other team best say their PRAYERS now.

close tab

played by

Evan

she/her
July 24th
Alto Mare, Johto
Bi
Model & Fashion Designer
Grunt
unrestrained
can't be tamed
19 height
19 height
awards
36 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cora
Cora Valentine
blur
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 0:50:12 GMT
Cora Valentine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Cora follows his finger with her gaze and gasps at the picture on the wall. "Wha-! Look at you, aw!" She grins, fighting the urge to pinch his cheeks like a grandma.[break][break]

She gives a cheer as her partner in pong hits bullseye as though beer pong was his job and he was cruising for a pay raise. Her smile turns to a grin as she faces the frat boys opposite. "Tsk - you guys gotta do better than that" - keeping things competitive in a light way, since she may well be going home with one or two or three of them after this is all done.[break][break]

Since she and Uri had both had their shots, it fell to the enemy team to throw now. Now things got serious! Or, at least, kinda tipsy.

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
998 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
blur
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 15:45:16 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
uri actually recognizes one of their opponents as another regular here at the bar. brody, as though his parents just wanted to give their child the most frat-boy-esque name ever.

"watch your elbow, brody."

brody scoffs, then tosses the ball straight into a cup in front of uri.

"fuck."

uri fishes out the ball, tosses it back over, then downs the drink in one right as brody's partner tosses it into a cup in front of cora this time.

he leans in close to whisper:

"they're pretty good..."

close tab

played by

Evan

she/her
July 24th
Alto Mare, Johto
Bi
Model & Fashion Designer
Grunt
unrestrained
can't be tamed
19 height
19 height
awards
36 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cora
Cora Valentine
blur
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 0:23:37 GMT
Cora Valentine Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Ugh.[break][break]

He was right, they were pretty good, and as she downed her cup she couldn't help but be glad they were somewhere... y'know, safe to drink. She'd had drinking competitions before in some of the stupidest places, and doing some of the stupidest things.[break][break]

Multiple times backstage at a show, twice at funerals - on horseback, once, too.[break][break]

"C'mon, don't lose faith, we're gonna fuck 'em up"[break][break]

She took the her ping-pong ball and made a throw, then watched it miss.[break][break]

"...Uh-- Okay, maybe you can lose a little faith"

close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
998 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
blur
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 14:11:07 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
"you know me. i never lose faith."

ever the optimist, he watches as she misses her shot, though his words still hold true. the man has faith that borders on being blind at times.

"i gotchu."

he picks up his ball then tosses it right into a cup in front of brody.

"got yo' ass brody, now drink!"

they're behind one cup which means they gotta play catch up.

brody, of all people, tries to bounce it into uri's cup. the ball gets smacked away, sent flying all the way to hit the bartender across his cheek.

"oops! my bad!"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,282 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blur
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 20:04:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: