shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 6:33:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
??%

you may love dragons, but do dragons love you? the love machine believes there's not enough information to go on. perhaps, a trip to the dragon's den in blackthorn will provide more context?

+ 2 heart scales for

21%

you can take her out for steak, but you'll realize half way through the dinner she's not even actively engaging in conversation.

+ 2 heart scales for

13%

the love machine barely believes in this relationship. i'm so sorry, ms. cooper. however, i wouldn't let this silly old machine dictate your love life! go get him, if you want!

+ 2 heart scales for

1%
@sorrel +

the stars don't see this happening anytime soon. no alignment whatsoever. your signs? incompatible. however, if you get a relicanth, maybe this one can become a one-hundred.

+ 2 heart scales for @sorrel

81%
@hades +

love's in the air! despite this unlikely union between a rocket beast and a league scientist, just one touch is enough to get the steam goin'! whew! just make sure to whisper "relicanth" in his ear.

+ 2 heart scales for @hades

94%
@merlin +

there's a high chance of this relationship working out according to the love machine. the love machine also believes if you start eating the same dish of spaghetti, you'll certainly meet lips with one lucky noodle!

+ 2 heart scales for @merlin

72%

the love machine believes this relationship to be agreeable. however, desdemona's crazy tendencies may result in some harsh ups and downs... just make sure to weather the storm together!

+ 2 heart scales for

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 6:44:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
262%

+ 2 heart scales for

560%

Ay, ay, ay, they're your little butterflies 
Green, black and blue, 
Make the colors in the sky ♥ ♥

+ 2 heart scales for

78%

being a father is hard, but you two can do it! just be there for each other. after all, we're all human in the end. there will come a day where your children will see you as a normal human rather than the mystical figure of a "father."

+ 2 heart scales for

🔪

kill him. you are our only hope, stormy. 

+ 2 heart scales for

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 7:37:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
SKY HIGH%
@delphi +

seek the skies for this beauty! the love machine can't calculate an appropriate percentage, but should you scale mountains or towers or... pillars... there may be a chance to have an encounter with this beautiful beast.

just make sure to bring an oxygen tank.

+ 2 heart scales for @delphi

88%

there's a high chance of this relationship working out! everyone needs to work out their differences... but actually, the love machine believes you two should embrace your differences! a relationship can only be healthy if one allows for the differences to flourish and to accept each other with an affectionate respect.

+ 2 heart scales for
close tab

played by

Champ

Fairy Princess
She/Her
Eighteen
June 25
Johto
Demisexual
Scientist in training
Cadet
your playful lips made of yarn
awards
240 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rhian
Rhian McArthur
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2019 23:15:55 GMT
Rhian McArthur Avatar
CALCULATING...
+

gotta be swift and collect as many sweets as possible before the boyfriend gets approved (๑ •̀ω•́)و✧
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 7:35:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
54%
+ Andalite

let's say you'll get more than just a hickey from an andalite love bite

+ 2 heart scales for

95%

it's incredible. it's as if you can dictate the strings behind this relationship like an author plotting out the romantic arcs of their characters. should you choose to make this relationship, you can make it happen. however, it'd be like making your two dolls kiss. nothing wrong with that. it just means that you have the power...

+ 2 heart scales for

90%

seems like you do have a sweet tooth! delicious, sugary treats are definitely compatible with you— until you get an upset stomach or a cavity!

+ 2 heart scales for

31%

the love machine believes this relationship does not have a high chance of working out. i wouldn't be too discouraged, however! there may be developments on the way that will bring you two together!

+ 2 heart scales for

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOVE CALCULATOR (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 7:47:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
66%
+

if you're a moronsexual, then yes, this relationship will be absolutely magical. bailey's dumbass antics will certainly keep things interesting, especially for a cerebral rock fetishist like yourself.

+2 heart scales for