2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
primal [m]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2021 16:30:12 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam takes the lead between the two of them as they run across the forests by oldale's outskirts. the hunt for a pokemon terrorizing a nearby farm leads them to a trail for them to follow, which coincidentally was too familiar for priam.

shrubbery of where the rampage happened had since then regrew, but priam still knows where it had transpired.

"here! this is where i got the wild mega sceptile!"

it had honestly been a while since it happened, but the similarities with the reports getting wild pokemon that spontaneously mega evolve was not something to ignore when lulu had taken interest of it before.

the spot that they were in was one of such places included with the league's list of issues pertaining the issue.

"you think we'll find another mega evolved pokemon here?" priam asks, trying to bait the other to show optimism. "league reports say it happened here too!"

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
primal [m]
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2021 19:49:41 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
not easily drawn away from her typical workspaces, today she had come along, only because of its relevance to their research on primal energy—and also because it was priam. she found him most tolerable.

she looked around, scrutinizing. the area appeared as though nothing of note had happened there, but it had been some time, of course.

“hmm.”

a poipole had followed along, until they stopped, and it went to explore. its curiosity reflected that of the scientist’s, as she knelt down in her boots to collect a mineral sample. to compare to the ones he had brought her before.

“maybe—but wait, you’re saying it’s happened here more than once?”
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
primal [m]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 10:58:38 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"somewhere along this area, yup."

the exact spot where he had his pokemon explode just to get the mega evolved sceptile off of them was probably lost to nature, but he can't be mistaken for the general area.

"there's one i found with oscar too!" the exact details of each step of the adventure he had with was a story for another day. "it's by the desert, and that one had a mega blastoise. i'm sure there are others, but i don't really know the common thing between those places."

wild mega pokemon were as rare as unown, but they're not mythical.

"we just need to find the predator. i bet it's a mega!"

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
primal [m]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 7:49:34 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
what if they were everywhere, and those two places were just the ones they’d been spotted? still, it seemed like too big a coincidence that multiple had been found in a single area.

there had to be something.

her brow furrowed in thought, as she screwed the lid back on the sample container. “we’re going to figure it out,” she assured.

she reached for a pokéball attached to her hip, releasing djall. having previously been very friendly towards priam, he might find it perplexing how he had darkened in demeanor. for some reason, he had been chosen as darkrai’s victim of terror, and had never quite recovered. upon a thought of 's words about cresselia, she'd wondered if it might be able to return her dog to normal again, if it ever crossed ther path. love was so scarce in her life.

viciously, the hound snarled and snapped. lulu whistled sharply. “djall! listen up.”

he stopped, attention leaving priam and red eyes meeting hers.

“we’re looking for something big, causing damage in the area.” did these instructions make a lick of sense to him? “track it down.”

something must have clicked, because he turned and galloped off in the other direction, into the foliage. lulu pressed the side of a coin hanging around her neck within her shirt. A bright flash lit the trees, and djall mega-evolved before disappearing, ODOR SLEUTH leading him somewhere.
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
primal [m]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 14:18:17 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
hands were raised ever so slightly to play along when the pokemon shows off its aggression. having worked with artificial shadow mons a lot gets him used to such behavior, though what was surprising was that he knows lulu's houndoom wasn't as far as he knows.

"uh, do we have any equipment to record things if we do find clues?" he asks.

priam pulls out his phone and starts to use basic features of it. "i'll just, uh, mark the coordinates if we find a mega pokemon for future reference, i guess."

hopefully, the gps doesn't fuck things up.

before he can even get his mobile data on, having kept it off so his phone wouldn't make noises with notifications from games, he sees the houndoom sprint towards a direction.

was it a good sign? probably. priam's keen to believe in the positive side of things.

"well, mega houndies are, like, super hot, right?"

the observation was stating the obvious at this point with the singed foliage being used by the houndoom to leave tracks for them, whether intentional or not. priam follows after it, matching lulu's pace accordingly.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
primal [m]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 14:44:57 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
djall ran further ahead into the flora, nose to the ground.

“a camera.” in a small bag, along with the containers for soil samples. she nodded as priam pulled out his phone. “phones.”

gps could be fucky, but still, ”good thinking.”

when djall caught the scent, or maybe the sight of something, a howl ripped through the air—but it was hardly needed with the path he scorched in his wake. grass and leaves crinkled and hissed audibly around them.

“yup. very hot,” she confirmed needlessly.

she got out her own phone to hold it up, intent to catch anything that ran into the path. surely, djall could handle it.

the houndoom continued to howl, long and bugling. sneak attacks were beyond him.

poipole stayed with priam and lulu, floating nearby with attention poised ahead. was it nervous?

“do you think he's tailing one? should we run ahead?”
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
primal [m]
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2021 15:15:58 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"only one way to find out!"

his hand fumbles on the balls on his belt, trying to pick one of them. the process only takes a moment, but the fact that priam has to pick and choose tells that he's not really sure what to expect either.

his urshifu comes out. priam points to the direction where lulu's houndoom has left a trail for them to follow, which the pokemon understands right away.

both priam and his pokemon follow the singed grass all the way to where they could reach the houndoom. priam stops midway though, where he sees his pokemon stop on its tracks as well. the urshifu appears to suppress the energy, though the form change happens anyways.

"i-i think it's just up ahead," priam tells lulu. he holds the urshifu's arm and swings it idly amid the transformation.

before them, the land dips to a ditch to a perfect spot to corner one's prey. whatever they were trying to find, surely it's somewhere there trapped by djall.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
primal [m]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2021 20:06:20 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
an urshifu. lulu had yet to see one in person. while they followed after the houndoom, she was attentive of the bear. its form change was impressive. she felt the butterfrees of excitement in her chest, and amber eyes glittered.

”incredible. i wonder how far the radiation extends…”

she kicked herself for not bringing better equipment.

djall would not have backed down. if prey was there, he was baring teeth, gluttonous for blood. a vicious bark would quicken lulu’s pace.

”i think he’s got something.”

she ran to the edge of the dip, looking down into it. poipole loomed over her shoulder all the while.
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
primal [m]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2021 18:46:55 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam follows lulu and peers over as well.

"i'm taking a closer look."

he scales down the ditch, sliding with his urshifu following him as he approaches the houndoom. he'd been kind of somewhat maybe friendly with it before (though his judgement may be jaded with optimism) but his pokemon has to place a paw on priam's shoulders to stop him from going closer.

there's no resistance from priam after his pokemon gets him to err on the side of safety. sticking closer to the urshifu that can protect him in case the houndoom gets more aggressive as usual again, he crouches down and speaks with it.

"pspspspspsp," priam calls the mega. "whatchu got there, djally?"

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
primal [m]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 5:41:45 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
lulu and poipole remained behind, watching. ”be careful,” she called after him. she might not have had the same concern for others, not that he wasn’t capable. there was a fondness.

meanwhile, djall was below, growling viciously at his cornered catch. in front of him, blocked from view, was a baby kangaskhan—a big one, though still well-outmatched in size by the dog, and hidden from view from the rest.

except for another unseen nearby.

as priam’s voice, djall turned a moment, his growl only deepening in disapproval at the distraction from prey. Lulu saw it a moment too late…

”djall!”

the moment was capitalized on by an angry mother all at once, OUTRAGE glowing purple as a massive mega kangaskhan came out of practically nowhere, swinging hard.

it made contact, knocking the air out of djall with a grunt as he was sent too easily across the ground.
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
primal [m]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2021 15:35:10 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the urshifu is quick to follow up as soon as the kangaskhan launches its attack. with the houndoom as its target, the fighting-type perceives it to be open since it already has acted.

the baby comes up and faces the urshifu itself, and tries to take on the move to protect its mother.

unfortunately, the unseen fist of the urshifu was manages to go through its defenses. a dynamic punch from the large ursine launches the smaller kangaskhan into the bigger one, knocking the rampaging normal-type out of its outrage.

"yeah! beat it up and clear this place up!"

the kangaskhan stands up, but finds itself outnumbered two against one and a half. as it weighs his options, priam turns to lulu with a question.

"there's gotta be something around that causes this phenomenon, right? we going to go take a look around after this?"

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
primal [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2022 17:36:03 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
djall quickly found his feet again, but found his trajectory intercepted by the urshifu—which looked different than before, catching the dog off-guard.

while it might’ve been a stalemate, there was no calling the ultraviolent houndoom off from a fight without returning him. still starved for blood, djall snapped and charged, teeth lashing out to crunch at a leg.

lulu looked over at priam, shrugging a bag off. ”i did bring… a couple more things along.”

tubes in bags were handed towards priam, and then came out a few readers, similar to emf and gauss meters, and a geiger counter.

”we probably shouldn’t be here. i’m going to guess the energy level of the radiation is very high—obviously the kind of stuff that can mess with things on a genetic level.” she watched the fight below, before shaking her head and getting to work. ”let’s not waste time. do what we need to do, quick look-around and get back.”

”take more soil from here, so we can compare to the samples you brought to my office before.”
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
primal [m]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2022 5:05:17 GMT
shiv Avatar

PRIMAL

mod post for priam and lulu

THEIR INSTRUMENTS AND POKEMON would be able to lead them to exposed mineral veins in surface rock and within the ground. These veins would be the unrefined minerals of mega stones: the raw material before processing.

However, what would have unearthed these veins? Perhaps, natural erosion is to blame. Nevertheless, the two would discover that the soil and general energy of this place has indeed been touched by other sources: the breaking down of dimensional boundaries. A little bit of ultra wormhole radiation too.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
primal [m]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 7:42:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: