part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
EXODUS [RESEARCH]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 6:43:27 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

EXODUS

ROCKET RESEARCH THREAD

DURANTIUM CHROME. An elusive material referenced in the scattered notes found in the old Rocket Lab. All that remains from Cadis’ creative process is the nonsensical scribbles of his aides: Sun-Sun and Luna. Strings of letters and numbers spell out a code or formula that confound the likes of and . It’s impossible to make sense out of that which has none.

, through his tenure in Rocket, and as one of the few individuals to have bonded with Cadis, recollects the process itself. While the words transcribed mean nothing to him, he can recount what they actually did.

Smelt Pokemon into their core elements. Blend the leftover alloys to create a new compound. The eccentric yelps of their old science team still rattle the now empty labs, coated in dust and memories.

All Pokemon exist for the glory of Team Rocket!"

Their own are no exception.

YOUR GROUP PROJECT

uncover the secret behind rocket's weapon.

YOUR TASK IS SIMPLE, offer up STEEL TYPE pokemon to the rocket furnace. these pokemon will be melted, and therefore killed, to discover what metals they contain.

here are the following OOC rules for this research thread:

• ONCE PER WEEK, you may post in this thread. include a small science-based except, what pokemon you are offering, and your roll.
  • the week ends at 11:59PM CST SUNDAY.
  • your roll represents how much material you managed to extract from that SPECIFIC pokemon.
  • once a SPECIFIC pokemon has accumulated an undisclosed amount of points, their metallic element will be revealed. some pokemon may have more than one element.
  • your goal is to work together to fill out enough of the periodic chart to recreate durantium chrome.
  • with their consent, you may offer up the pokemon of another team rocket member. you must tag them and include a reference of working with that character in your post. doing so will net you a +10 bonus to that post’s roll. this can only be applied once per participant x rocket character.

Tasked with the impossible: to replicate, or create a suitable substitute of DURANTIUM CHROME, the Head Scientists are brought in to oversee these experiments. However, this proves too monumental a task for just two. Others are brought in as both helping hands and an extra set of eyes.

For positions of power are never permanent. Complacency and stagnant titles are what Walsh considers hindrances that led to the previous administration’s undoing. The chance for new talent to prove themselves comes with subtle promises.

The hum of a furnace in the background and its billowing embers serve as a stark reminder: You can always do more.

TABLE OF METALS

please post in mod reqs at the end of the week and tag .

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
EXODUS [RESEARCH]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 7:48:32 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
Time to pay his dues. Killian knew it was only a matter of time before Rocket demanded something from him. Not that you'd catch him complaining. In fact, he's oddly apathetic about melting one of his Pokemon into liquid. He shouldn't be. Maybe it's the excitment of the unknown, the rush of discovery and euphoric rush of scratching a curious itch that makes it a non-issue.

Maybe it's the mist that lingered in his veins.

Either way, he released the Metagross into the furnace. The creature's surprised, betrayed - it struggle and break free if not for the pain and the Ultra Beast looming menacingly behind Killian. There will be no escape from its fate. Killian watched with an unflinching face as it melted into what Rocket needed.

FNtdbWAK

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,373 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
EXODUS [RESEARCH]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 8:27:17 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

this was it. the project she’d wanted to pursue with rocket, finally underway.

there were few things she valued more than strength and resilience. steel embodied these qualities, and so it had always been a typing she’d favored.

still, these pokémon remained no more valuable than an exceptional toolset. even the best could be replaced.

all for the glory of rocket.

the furnace warmed her face and reflected beautifully off the silver of a levitating klinklang. its gears rotated uncomfortably as it ran in place from the heat, but it soon melted free of all life, becoming only part of its very essence, and destiny. for a tool. a weapon.

she watched it die, both of them in silence, and only the intimidating breath of the furnace to fill her ears before the chatter of others in the lab commenced again.

FaA3awk9
goodbye...
close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
EXODUS [RESEARCH]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2021 8:32:44 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
when i knew the world wasn't meant for me,

[attr=class,lyric2]
you rescued me, you rescued me

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]

Interesting [break][break]

The scientist lost within her thought once she is faced with questions that are proposed by the big boss himself regarding a new compound by sacrificing a certain type of pokemon. "It is absurd that you are not part of that type of family, Gobanme..." Kano murmurs to herself, walking to a certain person that offers a hand for the sake of the research. Gobanme just let out a cry with a mysterious tone - It can be either a relief cry or a frustrated cry but Kano completely ignores it. With the help of , a Mawille is within her hand right now. The database dictates that Mawile is a steel and Fairy-type pokemon while it doesn't have any resemblance to that typing externally unlike Voltorb. [break][break]

Arriving at the furnace, Kano notices a man watching a burning Pokemon without any sign of flinching. She waits for a moment for the furnace to completely process the Pokemon that he burns as she doesn't want to bring impurities to the result. At the very least, it is not the time yet, they need a control specimen for now. She doesn't know if others share the same sentiment as her or not but she will go with her own way as much as possible. After the burning Metagross is completely processed by the Furnace, it is time for Kano to toss Mawille into the furnace. The horrified looks and cries from the Pokemon can be seen while Kano is just standing there, "Any thought about all of this?" Kano asks trying to see others' opinions about this project.[break][break]

SQT|itxn (+10)

[attr=class,bottom-text]

[attr=class,punkihopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.punkihope .accentbg]background: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accentborder, .punkihope .bulk i]border-color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accenttext, .punkihope .bulk b, .punkihope .bottom-text span a]color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope]width: 500px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/pjeGnzr.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1, .punkihope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1 div, .punkihope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
EXODUS [RESEARCH]
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2021 10:50:45 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
a generous selection was offered to him by the rocket admin . he was tempted to take more than what was needed, but priam realized he didn't need that much with the way it was explained to him.

they just need to get the right one.

he remembers quite a few pokemon, but it takes him up the entire night to remember which ones were used. a couple stick to mind since they were pokemon he would've liked to own, while the rest were left to the murky void of year-old memories.

he enters the lab with a pokeball containing a bronzong. he's not sure what exactly makes it special, but surely, it will all be explained with science once it's smelted down.

"i think cadis used one of these!" he exclaims within the room. "er, not sure of the others though. saying something i might not be sure of is kinda irresponsible..."

the pokeball is handed over to the presiding scientist of the experiments while he watches the steel-type get reduced to nothing but a metallic husk of its previously unexplained sentience.

xKDLWKBY (+10)

@exodus
close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
EXODUS [RESEARCH]
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 10:18:10 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]EXODUS

[attr="class","setting"]

All Pokemon exist for the glory of Team Rocket. [break][break]

Something Pryde has had imprinted into his head for a very long time. Maybe he's been in this organization a bit too long as this mindset has rubbed off on more than just his feeling toward pokemon, but people as well. So when notes were found and sacrifices were asked for Pryde was more than happy to give. [break][break]

"Hotter," the Co-Head Scientist would demand from his Heatran as the furnaces were fired up properly in what feels like a long time. He looks to the pokeball so generously donated for his first test run. As the older man wanted to test it properly before sacrificing something of worth. [break][break]

Once the gage hit where he wanted he tossed the pokeball into the only opening before it slammed itself shut. There is no pity as the hedgehog pokemon tries to make an escape to no avail. Eventually the banging stops as the metal starts to melt down from the steel type. [break][break]

h3jXr1Ya +10 [break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + donated a Togedemaru

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#ACCENTCOLORHERE; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/V7aml9U.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; background-color:#4e1347; background-blend-mode:lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
EXODUS [RESEARCH]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2021 6:13:01 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

EXODUS

ROCKET RESEARCH THREAD

STEEL FRAMES BROIL under the supervision of pryde’s heatran. frantic cries quiet down into a singular sizzle. what little remains is pooled into premade molds. these containers are then packaged for further examination, carted inot the depths of the inner labs. under intense scrutiny, their results are documented and presented the EXODUS team.

here are your weekly results:

KLINKKLANG

with her 4.

we were only able to collect a single drop. this is not nearly enough to examine or even project a far-fetched hypothesis. we will need to collect more from this species line in order to give a proper assessment.

MAWILE

with her 27.

we were able to collect several drops. this is not nearly enough to examine or even project a far-fetched hypothesis. we will need to collect more from this species line in order to give a proper assessment.

TOGEDEMARU

with his 57.

we were able to extract a sizable sample. however, we’re not sure what elements are present. all we know is that there are several. we’ll need more samples in order to compare and derive possible differences between compositions.

METAGROSS

with his 58.

we were able to extract a sizable sample. however, we’re not sure what elements are present. all we know is that there are several. we’ll need more samples in order to compare and derive possible differences between compositions.

we believe we've encountered trace elements in previous samples.

BRONZONG

with his 86.

we were able to extract a polished alloy. however, we’re not sure what elements are present. all we know is that there are several. we’ll need more samples in order to compare and derive possible differences between compositions.

we’ve encountered enough of this trace element to form a hypothesis!

we’re calling this compoound Fe4Ca.

the durability of his compound proves crucial to steel types that utilize their cranium for attacks. often considered a weak point in many species, these pokemon develop a strong enough composition to turn the most vulnerable part of their bodies into weapons.

TABLE OF METALS

EXPERIMENTATION LOG

58; IRON HEAD, <UNOWN>, <UNOWN>

86; IRON HEAD, <UNOWN>, <UNOWN>

57; IRON HEAD, <UNOWN>, <UNOWN>

close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
EXODUS [RESEARCH]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 4:40:01 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]

The loud and guttural scream that mixed with the roaring of the flame that is coming out from the furnace gradually distorted more and more to the point of... [break][break]

Silence. [break][break]

An utter silence leaving only the crackling sound of fire but sadly the Mawile that she burns doesn't bring any beneficial profit out of it. The drops are too few to make any assessment or create a hypothesis out of it. Might as well say that this attempt is a failure. However, Kano has been accustomed to failure which makes this minor setback doesn't bother her too much. Leaving Killian for now as her mind quick re-enters her own headspace trying to think what she would do next, Kano tries to visit another Rocket who she knows, and that is . From a short exchange between them, she receives his Lucario. At first, Lucario struggles from being led by Kano - A short battle between Kano and Lucario commences and she manages to silent the Pokemon and captures them once again. [break][break]

"With how much trouble you caused me, I hope you bring some results" Kano murmurs to the Pokeball to the furnace. Midair the Pokeball released Lucario directly to the furnace and the usual scream came out from the Furnace. [break][break]

z1Q4x8xs +10 (Sacrificing 's lucario

[attr=class,bottom-text]

@tag

template by punki

[newclass=.punkihope .accentborder, .punkihope .bulk i]border-color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .accenttext, .punkihope .bulk b, .punkihope .bottom-text span a]color: #6C909A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope]width: 500px; background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/pjeGnzr.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1, .punkihope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .lyric1 div, .punkihope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.punkihopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,373 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
EXODUS [RESEARCH]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 4:31:42 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

word of the exodus project had spread quickly through the organization, and in a wave that shouldn’t have been as surprising as it was, everyone and their mother was scrambling to yeet their sacrifices into the fire first. pretty fucked up and bewildering, but lulu wasn’t raising any complaints.

among these people was her brother, , who had presented his metagross for the sake of progress and her scientific endeavors, and, perhaps most of all: for the glory of rocket.

her own offering had been worthless—a weak klinklang. resistant to losing too many of her own this early, and being that they had already collected a substantial amount of material and data for them, she decided to send her brother’s metagross into the furnace next.

she watched quietly as it shut closed, eyes glowing with the reflection.

Uxz2e6tm +10
goodbye...
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
EXODUS [RESEARCH]
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 13:23:42 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
as much as he doesn't want to get people who are already poor to contribute their resources to the cause, he doesn't have much to say when insists of helping with the project.

'you're the type to get close to pokemon,' he argued. 'this will be on your conscience, y'know,' he also pointed out.

still, priam wasn't the type of person to say 'no'. there were people that did not belong to rocket, bryan being one of them, and getting involved in experiments such as this would only get them further and further away from getting free from the organization's influence.

there's a sigh as he finally gives a pokeball to one of the attendants of the furnace.

"i'm pretty sure this mon wasn't one of the ones cadis used," he mentions to the one in charge of the project, namely , "but, like, it's rude to deny gifts, right?"

the aegislash had been sedated beforehand by priam it was subjected to high temperatures. it was already a ghost-type though, so he's not sure if it was needed.

8KIka1hX (+10)

@exodus

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
EXODUS [RESEARCH]
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 21:39:25 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
He'll admit, he had his doubts this would provide them with anything useful, but it's nice to be proven wrong.

Compound Fe4Ca

Will Metagross net a similar mixture? Killian is eager to have his curiosity satiated. So in silence, he released the second Metagross from his collection into the furnace.

It melts in agony, and the admin continues not to flinch.

For the glory of Rocket or whatever.

CFj19Ogs

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
EXODUS [RESEARCH]
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2021 12:10:49 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]EXODUS

[attr="class","setting"]

After overseeing the way the metals were compounded and something new was discovered Pryde made sure to look into it all. Pondering at all if some of it was a result with how it was burned. Should the fuel be different? Was it just not hot enough? As Pryde was looking over the new information the new Admin decides to grace him with his presence. After introductions Pryde decides to test a little something. [break][break]

"You fully understand what will happen to this pokemon right?" Pryde ask as he tosses the pokeball between his hands as he heads over toward the furnace that he had his Heatran begin to work on once more. The lava pokemon getting used to their roll. [break][break]

"You'll melt it down, I imagine?"[break][break]

"To put it simply yes, does it bother you at all?"[break][break]

"Hm... Depends. Will the fumes make it to my office?"[break][break]

"Not at all, I've have just found that most new Rockets are a bit softer in comparison and I've heard of your promotion Del Mar, suppose I'm just testing to see where your morals lie," because he'll always be curious about the new Rocket of Hoenn and just what made them so different in comparison. Personally he doesn't think those who can't stomach their activities shouldn't be here. Though thankfully the other proves him different.[break][break]

"I see. A good pokemon is a valuable asset, that much is true, so if I'm going to send it to its death, I at least expect us to get something of equal value in return... otherwise it's a waste. Does that answer your question?"[break][break]

"Answers it well enough, thank you for your contribution Del Mar," he smiles at him as he deposits the pokeball and the Duoblade comes out. Good gives them another good sample from this line as already melted down another. Hopefully with multiple subjects of the same evolution would give better samples. Pryde's Klefki using FAIRY LOCK to ensure the ghost pokemon couldn't escape the firey inferno of the furnace. [break][break]

QwvEWafw +10 [break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + donated a doublade
+ Martin text provided by Azule x3

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#a63d6a; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/V7aml9U.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; background-color:#4e1347; background-blend-mode:lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
EXODUS [RESEARCH]
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2021 3:08:23 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

EXODUS

ROCKET RESEARCH THREAD

PROSPECTS ARE ON THE UPTURN. colleagues are more than eager to provide for the science team if it spells progress. but as the howls of pokemon stew behind molten steel and fluid cries, one idea bubbles underneath the viscosity. where do they draw the line?

when will it be their turn to be thrown into the pit?

here are your weekly results:

LUCARIO

with her 46.

METAGROSS

with her 72.

AEGISLASH

with his 27.

we were able to collect several drops. this is not nearly enough to examine or even project a far-fetched hypothesis. we will need to collect more from this species line in order to give a proper assessment.

METAGROSS

with his 27.

we were able to collect several drops. this is not nearly enough to examine or even project a far-fetched hypothesis. however, due to our previous samples, we can conduce new information.

we’re calling this compound TiO2Un5.

this compound builds upon the basic foundation of most steel types. the way the Un atoms bind to the metal allow for their appendages to remain razor sharp.

DOUBLADE

with his 103.

this was a magnificent specimen! we were able to craft an ingot from the materials and then some. while there are several elements present, we were able to identify a specific compound and differentiate it.

we’re calling this compound Al2O3.

this light weight compound is highly malleable and lacks the same density found in other metals. this makes it easy to shed and quite disposable. organs and appendages composed of this alloy often grow back quickly.

we’re calling this compound Fe2HCO2Mg.

this is more of a mixture than a chemical compound. it can be found in most pokemon and the elements present differs between species. trace this compound is found in the pokemon’s digestive system, as if ready to eject should the time come.

TABLE OF METALS

EXPERIMENTATION LOG

58 + 72 + 27;
IRON HEAD, METAL CLAW, STEEL BEAM,
<UNOWN>, <UNOWN>

86; IRON HEAD, STEEL BEAM, <UNOWN>

86; IRON HEAD, STEEL BEAM, <UNOWN>

46; METAL CLAW>, STEEL BEAM, <UNOWN>

27+103; IRON HEAD, STEEL BEAM, AUTOTOMIZE

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,373 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
EXODUS [RESEARCH]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2021 22:32:32 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

in their second week on the exodus project, rocket’s team had been much more successful in their findings. compounds Al2O3, Fe2HCO2Mg, and Fe4Ca had been discovered, the latter of which she found especially intriguing. she had been inclined to further the studies on bronzong first, but, eager to expand their search with new species, she’d selected ’s steelix instead.

after assuring adrian that his contribution was greatly appreciated, she’d gone to approach the task of getting the thirty-foot-tall steel monster into the oven.

she stood on the platform, and it was released there to tower over her.

”steelix,” she called up, with a sharp snap of her fingers to catch its attention. there was a lot going on around them, and she wasn't exactly at eye level.

when the giant serpent looked down, hypnotic energy radiated outwards from her, taking hold. deceptively soothing. its mean looking eyes became heavy, and it swayed before giving in with a loud crash that made several onlookers jump.

the alakazam on either side of her raised their spoons, working together to telekinetically lift its slumbering body into the furnace.

4TqQKpBW +10
goodbye...
close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
EXODUS [RESEARCH]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2021 5:07:11 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar
[attr=class,punkihope]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk]

The results that she got from Lucario are less than desirable. While it gives out a trace of elements from the melting pot, it is not a newfound element. Kano has been going out lately to hunt some steel pokemon and now unlike her previous attempt - Now, she is using her own newly captured Pokemon - Aron. Standing right above the furnace, Kano is prepared to throw the small Pokemon right to the blazing flame. Without wasting any time since she hates the heat of the furnace - Kano release the Aron and let her witness the Pokemon squirming in pain and agony within the flame. [break][break]

"Make your sacrificed be worthwhile and give me something new." [break][break]

yvjvcMUS

[attr=class,bottom-text]

@tag

template by punki