1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
Monsters in the deep [mission]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 13:02:57 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

She had hoped her visit to the floating town of Hoenn would be under better circumstances. None the less, here she was. Padding along just before the sun started to rise, seeking the rendezvous point with the man who would be joining her for the little adventure. Though truly that was the wrong word for it. Mareanie were no adventure, the pokemon were certainly named for their cruelty and ability to finish off other pokemon with ease. Especially the ones they were currently seeking to stop them from eating away at.

The town likely needed new structure before long anyway. Though she adored the foundations of the town in theory it didn't change the fact it would lack structural integrity going into the future, especially after this. She made a note to look into it. A balance between solid structure and the authenticity of the corsala colony had to be possible. She saw no reason to forsake either.

"I assume you're the one waiting for me, I apologize for the timing." she curtsied to the man that had been waiting for her at such an hour. As was the nature of her ways. She'd been right over from dealing with another pet project. She'd had no other time to meet with him and address the situation.

>>

Stay afloat

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 9:22:12 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

When Thomas heard that Pacifidog Town was facing trouble from an invasive species that threatened its very foundations, Thomas jumped to the call. Earlier, the trainer flew in on his Hydreigon, landing at the floating settlement. And while waiting for his partner to arrive, Thomas would have his Clawitzer scout the area to check on the Corsola, as well as possibly scouting ahead to find where the Mareanie were coming from.

Moments before the green-haired woman's arrival, Colt would return, pointing Thomas in the direction where the Mareanie would be marching from. "Thank you.", he'd tell the Clawitzer, keeping the Water-type on standby for what was to come. Thomas would turn turn to the familiar voice, watching her curtsey. "You're just in time, I had my Clawitzer do some scouting, and he's determined they're coming from the southwest.", he'd tell Isra.

Unlike their last meeting, where Thomas was in his Interpol attire, Thomas was dressed more casually for this. While the same black boots remained, they were worn over a pair of blue jeans. A dark blue t-shirt was worn, one that was rather form-fitting, and revealing his physique. As usual, his long hair was tied back into a ponytail.

"This might come off as strange, but you have a Pokemon with Will O Wisp?", he'd ask Isra. He would then bring out another of his companions, Freke the Alakazam. "If you do, I need you to have them burn Freke here.", he told the woman. The Alakazam, for his part, didn't look surprised by this request at all, or like it was dreading it at all.

tags:
notes: Greetings, and strange requests

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 20:10:00 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

"Quick to work, I can appreciate that." She grins and the familiar face, though now more familiar than before as she had looked into things.

A whistle calls out her Banette, the ghost danced on the path they were on before standing on one foot with a flourish. Ever the joker the the pokemon earned his name. The next whistle asked him what to do and the ring of will-o-wisp appeared one by one around his body, waiting for what they were for. "I imagine you have a purpose for this, seeing as it won't help much in the water." the ghost bounced to the edge and looked over the side of the floating at the flowing water. 'Baaaaaay' he looked at Thomas mischievously and Isra whistled again to reign him in.

He laughed. She shook her head at him and called for her Primarina, a new and much adored addition to her team. The pokemon sat on the edged as well, hanging her tail into the water and enjoying being in a place she could easily feel at home in. She saw no reason to delay being prepared for this.

"If I may, you said your name was Benoit, correct?"

>>

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2019 14:53:30 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Because it's better that my Alakazam be Burned than Poisoned. Freke here has Magic Guard, but being Poisoned would still leave it vulnerable to Mareanie's ability to capitalize on Poisoned victims. And of course he'd be more than fast enough to intercept most of their attempts to Poison some of our other Pokemon.", he'd tell her.

The agent didn't seem too fazed by the behavior of the Banette. If anything, mischievous behavior was par for the course with such a species. The fact that it was being successfully reigned in by its trainer was a good sign. While Isra brought out her Primarina, Thomas himself would bring out his Vikavolt. The large insect hovered in the air nearby, ready to attack on Thomas' orders.

"Actually, we never had the chance to exchange names with one another during our last encounter.", Thomas would point out. "You been doing some digging?", he'd inquire, an eyebrow raised.

tags:
notes: Getting ready for the horde

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2019 20:25:19 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

Crafty, she liked it. "Then feel free to make use of them." the Banette was dancing along the logs, singing to himself while the humans talked. He often had to entertain himself in such situations. The mischievousness of his nature being a troublesome thing to truly reign in beyond telling him no.

"Speaking of the poisoning though.." she released another member of her team, the gardevoir sported Misty terrain, it was her hope that the mist would seep into the waters and help limit the poisoning of their pokemon while they warded off the mareanie fleet. A whistled was enough to spur the pokemon into action doing just that. The pink mist that surfaced rolling off the logs of the city and into the waters, tinting them pink with the soothing properties it carried.

"And yes. Into the case file. And the person I was paired with for the mission. I'm not a fan of going in blind." she always dug into the mission file itself when it was given to her, she had a feeling she was one of the few that actually cared what the paper work said though there was more than one reason for that. What it could tell her about the mission ahead was just the most important to the current conversation.

"Isra nightingale by the way." She held out a hand, just in case he was the shaking type. Her attention pulled away when her primarina slips off the edge and into the waters. She assumes the pokemon sense what is coming.

>>