Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,030 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
disney channel original movie
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 21:52:00 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie14"]
[attr="class","top"]

hoenn's annual science fair brought together hundreds of students from across a dozen different schools, all with the aim of landing a scholarship, funded entirely by the league. it was a mouthful, certainly, but to these teenagers, it was a huge deal.
[break][break]
so why was greyson chosen as a guest judge?
[break][break]
he sat behind the table, smiling nervously, as the man at the podium announced the proceedings. he was joined by an older man, a near doc brown look-a-like, and a woman he'd never met before.
[break][break]
he's late to clap, distracted by thoughts, but stands and waves at his introduction. he pays attention to the names of the other two as they're presented. the man was doctor manuel jeffreys, and the woman...

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-comfey"]

[newclass=".artie14"]--accent:#0093af; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie14 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie14 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie14 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie14 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie14 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,402 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
disney channel original movie
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 3:42:10 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

it wasn’t the first science fair of the year, but it was a big one, and this one focused on the promising young minds of hoenn not yet poached by preying corporations.

in other words, impressionable fair game, perfectly ripe for corruption.

and the woman present, who clapped in a much more timely manner, went by the name, ’dr. ethel van amelsvoort.’

she smiled, pushing red hair behind her shoulder and sitting back down after her introduction.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights