[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]
[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

The way Lars speaks sends a chill down her spine. She's open-mouthed, a gasp escaping her lips at how serious he's being. She's never seen him like this, cold and nearly expressionless. There's something that's telling her he's being serious, that he's protecting her in the way that he could only do.[break][break]

She feels her balance shift underneath her as the elevator lurches to a half. It's finally reached its destination, safety. She feels warmth fill her once again at the prospect of finally escaping the hell that was her claustrophobia. The lights sputtered to life, finally, and she grasps the cold metal bar behind her, gaze focused on the door.[break][break]

Only Lar's next speech brings her back to him. [break][break]

"It hurts that you don't think I can handle myself in the council, Lars. I thought you would think better of me."[break][break]

The door opens and Lars leaves, but she's rattled. The energy of his anger was intense, and she had just barely escaped it.[break][break]

[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cramped up [hh]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2019 2:54:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]
lars receives the following: 50 pokedollars, 1 infamy, 10 heartscales[break]
stormy receives nothing for she has done this mission before.