543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
blink twice [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 4:17:18 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi sits down at her next table, adjusting the name cards on the table and glancing down at her napping Teddiursa.

The approach of someone new, however, brings her attention back up.

"Havin' fun so far? Blink twice if your last date was a psycho murderer."

She smirks, clearly joking, but.. there is a twinkle in her eyes that is begging for something juicy to sink her teeth into.
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,048 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
blink twice [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 4:21:00 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snu"]
[attr="class","top"]

he nearly blinks twice in surprise, her comment throwing him off. instead, he turns his focus into not blinking. that probably just made him look weird.
[break][break]
"haven't gotten lucky enough to find myself a red flag that bright."
[break][break]
he smiles.
[break][break]
"or so i'd thought."
[break][break]
he recognized her, of course. this was their second? third meeting? if only he knew how she'd tried to kill him not too long ago. now that would be spicy.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-comfey"]

[newclass=".snu"]--accent:#0093af; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:10px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
blink twice [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 4:36:59 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
As expected, her comment throws him off and he's forced to stare at her intensely in the hopes that he wouldn't blink. He looked ridiculous and it was amusing.

But then he hits her with a clapback that makes her tilt her head and squint. Did he just-- he did, didn't he?

And then she realizes that she recognizes him, and it's almost funny the accuracy of his statement. She smirks, feigns insult, and points to herself.

"Are you suggesting I might be your red flag psycho murderer? Wow-- I'm flattered!"
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,048 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
blink twice [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 4:39:40 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snu"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i knew you would be," he says with a smile, leaning back into the chair, "just had the feeling." he still has the drink from his previous date, so he take a ship, wetting the whistle.
[break][break]
"remi, right? what brings you to something like this?"

[newclass=".snu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:10px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
blink twice [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 4:43:08 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
Remi laughs, a genuine, barking laugh complete with a toss of her head.

"Wait-- is there alcohol in that drink of yours? Where'd you score that one?"

Or maybe it's her wishful thinking that leads her to believe he's got the goods in the bottom of his glass.

"What, does it surprise you I might be here looking for some game? Now I'm less flattered."
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,048 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
blink twice [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 4:50:26 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snu"]
[attr="class","top"]

"is was on the sign-up card," he says, holding the drink out slightly, "did you miss it? you can try some of this, if you want."
[break][break]
was that a weird thing to say? he didnt know, nor time to process, as his cheeks flush.
[break][break]
"i just didn't think-, er, what i mean is, you're a beautiful woman. surely people are lining up outside just to sit where i am?"

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
blink twice [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 4:54:31 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"What? I was told this was an alcohol-free event."

Fucked up that she'd been lied to, but she eagerly leans across the table to give his drink a taste. He'd offered, right? Though she definitely winks at his flushed face. Clearly someone was overthinking it now.

"Oh really? Look at you, putting on the charm. What about you? You aren't too bad to look at."

Her brows raise and waggle. The bell rings, however, and she rises from her seat. And, naturally, when Remi hands his drink back, it's empty.

"Thanks for the taste, pretty boy."
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,048 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
blink twice [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 5:00:04 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snu"]
[attr="class","top"]

he should've expected it. when the cold glass returns, he stares at it in solemn acceptance. it even rises a chuckle in him.
[break][break]
"anytime," is all he could say, "anytime."

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
blink twice [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 21:48:44 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS