[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

Stormy isn't convinced. The look in his eye suggests anything but respect.[break][break]

But she blinks again in surprise as he officially states her promotion. It doesn't sit well in her stomach though, especially given the circumstances.[break][break]

She had thought that after the murder of those two men and her bystander part in that, any chance of a leadership position was blown out the window. Now here she was, standing face to face with the man who had decided to change his mind.[break][break]

"I thought nepotism was frowned upon, Fernando? It doesn't make any sense at all that they would leave me under your jurisdiction. That sort defeats the whole reason you said no to begin with."[break][break]

Her voice is a growl, but only because she has yet to address what's really set her off.[break][break]

"This little scandal as you put it, isn't accurate. It's a fabricated lie that the public is eating up. I didn't kill my way to the top. I had no hand in this decision. In fact, I was happy to prove myself to the League and reapply in the future. This was unexpected."

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bequeathal
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2019 23:17:20 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
"things change. this was before anti-league propaganda rallied to call our members cold-hearted killers."

he shifts his weight from one foot to the other. his shoulder shift as he calculates just how much this impacts his plans. in the short term, it's an absolute disaster but, in the long run, there's profit to be made. stormy may be a thorn in his side but there's always opportunity in providence.

"you're under my jurisdiction because i'm vehemently against caving in on this investigation."

he can feel his tongue click against the roof of his mouth - a bad habit from his youth. on paper, the horizon is bleak but it's nothing he can't handle. it doesn't stress him out but the added workload on his plate is easily the biggest annoyance he's faced this week. it doesn't help that he's unsure of whether this is rocket sympathy or a greedy grab for attention by the press. the thought of a secondary simulation of saffron in rustboro becomes more attractive by the day.

"regardless of the facts the general public as a whole is as ignorant as you are. the story is obviously slanted with biased narrative and they're eating it up. we're going to have to clean up house and polish the illusion that we had no choice in the matter."

even so, he laughs. a mild chuckle strums across his throat. how ironic.

"your primary job will be acting. we need to show the world that you're a capable gym leader that brings hoenn more good then not. reputation is easy to slander but actions, numerous actions over a course of time, will clear up their misconceptions."

he pauses.

"unless there's another slateport. in that case don't worry about your position. you'll be scottfree."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
bequeathal
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2019 2:04:18 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

Stormy says nothing further to instigate him. What else is there to say? She's not unhappy that she's been given a chance to prove herself and work her magic in Lavaridge, so why ruin it.[break][break]

"Have you talked to whoever wrote the incriminating article? It seems to have a very malicious sway to it.. I thought journalists were supposed to be unbiased?"[break][break]

Her suggestion hangs in the air, but she doesn't regret saying it. She hasn't outright expressed distrust for the reporters working at the Hoenn Network, but she is at least a little uncertain of who has been voicing such unfriendly comments against the League.[break][break]

Fernando's comment on her being ignorant is left undefended. She's grown tired of trying to defend herself from a man who doesn't give a damn about her.[break][break]

"You seem to have little faith in me, brother, to insinuate I have to act in order to not slander your name."[break][break]

Because let's face it, it's more than likely that Fernando is concerned with his own reputation than the reputation of the League. [break][break]

Her eyes narrow at the mention of Slateport. She's not sure what it is he's implying, but the dramatic pause before he said it was enough to suggest he wasn't being nice. [break][break]

"Thanks, I appreciate it."

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bequeathal
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2019 2:23:25 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
"unbiased?"

he takes a moment to let the comment settle. she's serious, isn't she? damn, that makes twice. this time it's a bit more genuine then before but only because he believes her to be genuine as well.

"unbiased? why? their only job—their livelihood revolves around readership. the bigger the scoop the more secure their living."

the fact that he has to spell it out for her shows her lack of aptitude. it only reinforces his opinion that stormy, and the rest of them by extension, are not fit for the name they were so carelessly bestowed.

"this is the second instance of you venturing into slateport and causing trouble for me. do me a favor, bronwen, let me know beforehand when you decide to go again. maybe i'll be able to stop you from making another mistake."

sarcasm and resentment replaces the plain, matter-of-fact tone he carries. the conversation flows between many flavors and its about to reach its end.

"you have two weeks to open the gym to challengers unless you're actively working on a league approved project in lavaridge. during that time, prepare. i'll be visiting and whipping you into shape."

he should be smiling but he's not. the taunt means nothing because it's already his lose. the more time he wastes on her the more agitated he'll be later.

"don't clam up this time."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
bequeathal
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2019 16:47:49 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

"Then those people should be fired."[break][break]

She says this matter-of-factly, her expression serious. Surely if Fernando has a voice in the council, he could handle situations such as this.[break][break]

"Unless you're trying to use their skewed words to our advantage. I wouldn't be surprised if you're involved, somehow."[break][break]

It's not really an insult that she's throwing, and in fact, she's probably impressed. Fernando is full of surprises and charm, and there's no doubt that he already has this whole situation under control.[break][break]

However, his loaded insult regarding her taking part in the mission tickled her the wrong way.[break][break]

"I knew that it wasn't me you were worried about. Trust me, dear brother, I'll make sure you get a detailed report of every little thing I do from now on so I don't cause any more trouble for you. It's nice to know you have so much faith in me, and that you think this mission was a mistake."[break][break]

He mentions this gym again, putting forth a time limit on her opening it. She has no qualms about it - she wasn't planning on waiting. Once again, though, he's threatening her. She laughs this time, shaking her head as she stands up, effectively signaling the end of their meeting.[break][break]

"Do you treat our brother, Alexander, with the same disrespect you grant me? He's a gym leader too you know."[break][break]

Stormy pushes her chair in and gestures to the front door.[break][break]

"You can leave now."

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
bequeathal
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 8:14:25 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
"a government agency telling a private business, a private news media to fire their employees because they disagree with how the government is handling a controversial issue?"

he doesn't even grant her the chance to answer.

"they call that tyranny, bronwen. even you should know that censoring others is a bad look. or did you fail mother and father that badly as well."

he could do this all day but even fernando grows tired of it. berating people only tastes so good for the first few bites. by now his tongue has grown accustomed, numb to the flavor.

"the mission was fine. collectively, you all did fine. the only mistake was your injury, and now look at you. next time it could be your life."

he leaves her with that and starts to double back the way he came. he leaves her the folder, with most of the documents either pertaining to the mission or her new position as the gym leader of lavaridge town.

"i treat him with amount of respect that corresponds with how much trouble he gives me. think about that next time you ignore schedules, berate secretaries, and barge into someone's office."

he opens the door and with that he's off.

"i'll stop by on monday. be prepared."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
bequeathal
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2019 21:52:10 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Once again, Fernando resorts to insults to get his point across, even going so far as to bring up mother and father. It's a slap in the face, one that she can't retaliate against. [break][break]

There's a lump in her throat that prevents her from speaking out. Fernando berates her on her injury, on her inability to be useful in the mission. She says nothing in response, instead, she's facing away from him. Her fingers grip the edge of the sink as she centers herself.[break][break]

And when Fernando leaves with a quip about their first encounter, she grinds her teeth together, the tightness in her shoulders increasing. When the man finally leaves, she takes a deep breath, rattled by what just transpired.[break][break]

Monday. Be prepared.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES