caden maher
best friend's brother
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 6:59:32 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cashprize"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh? are you a momma's boy, eli?"

[break][break] a mischievous smirk rose to the doctor's face. he just couldn't help it. not when eli was so easy to embarrass. he was cherry-pink red, a delectable treat.

[break][break] eventually, their food arrives. caden ordered a fine steak to pair with the wine that they had ordered, in addition to the appetizers that were already on the table. he cuts a piece off for himself, chews and then sips at the wine.

[break][break] "do i want to see pictures of you, eli?"

[break][break] his brow arches, paired yet again with another smirk.

[break][break] "yes."

[break][break] he lets the silence there grow, as uncomfortable as it is, before deciding to rescue the other from it. "i can help you, if you like. i've gotten pretty handy at taking photos of myself, you know." he winks. "though, i'm not a professional either."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-munna"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".cashprize"]--accent:#e6e6e6; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize blockquote img"] filter:grayscale(100%); margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize blockquote b, .cashprize blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .cashprize blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .cashprize blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .cashprize .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .cashprize .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
best friend's brother
POSTED ON May 26, 2022 4:52:04 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
"Shut up and eat your stupid food," Eli retorted, giving him a look as he aggressively shoved a piece of pork into his mouth.

There seemed to be a small lull in conversation as food was brought out. They began to eat, and even doing that in front of Caden made him feel self conscious. He felt like he was watching his every move, calculating exactly what to say next.

He felt like he couldn't read him well at all.

Thank Arceus that he had no food or drink in his mouth when he answered his question, because he would have aspirated and needed the Heimlich. Eli cleared his throat, awkwardly coughing.

"So... what, you want to... do that after this or something?"

Was he proposing that Caden come over after dinner?
close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
leave the money on the table.
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
best friend's brother
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2022 7:47:41 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

caden laughs.

[break][break] "ooh, bossy eli. i think i like that side of you."

[break][break] he smirks, but otherwise listens to the blond. unlike the other who seems to all but shove food aggressively into his mouth, caden is a lot more methodical in his approach. even as he cuts apart his meat, it replicates the motion of him tearing through flesh with a scalpel.

[break][break] it amuses him probably more than he should as the other all but spits his food out. (good thing he hadn't been eating.)

[break][break] "hm - i think we should take a walk on the boardwalk. that's romantic, right?"

[break][break] this was supposed to be a blind date after all.

[break][break] his gaze darkens, slightly. "after, we can go to my apartment or yours. assuming that's what you want."

[break][break]

[newclass=".cashprize"]--accent:#e6e6e6; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize blockquote img"] filter:grayscale(100%); margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize blockquote b, .cashprize blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .cashprize blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .cashprize blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".cashprize .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .cashprize .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .cashprize .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
best friend's brother
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2022 16:00:37 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Bossy? The hell was he calling bossy? He was being assertive.

But, Elliott would store that information in the back of his mind, for future reference should he need it.

Wait... why would he need it? Was he considering anything more than this dinner with ? His best friend's brother?

As he was thinking it, Caden suggested a walk and going back to their home. Together. He had to admit that he was surprised that the doctor would want to spend more time with him after this. However, his question he had been asking before was answered.

"Okay. Where's your place?"
close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
best friend's brother
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2022 16:12:26 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

he was mostly teasing. it was just so easy to do it with eli, that caden didn't often think twice about it.

[break][break] and that simply was just how caden was — skirting on the edge of disaster. he loved a good rush.

[break][break] "it's not too far from here," he says, putting a piece of steak into his mouth and chewing. he takes a sip of the red wine afterward, and licks his lips.

[break][break] "don't worry eli. i'll take good care of you."

[break][break] he meant, of course, that he would take care of the transportation to his home. that being said, he was willing to let eli think whatever it was that he wanted.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
best friend's brother
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2022 17:06:45 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Dinner went swimmingly. And by that, it went as awkwardly as it had been going. At least on Eli's side.

Even after that comment, which could mean so many things. He didn't know what was with the Maher brothers and their inability to be clear.

The check was paid, and Elliott led the way down the boardwalk. One of his hands rested in a pocket of his outfit, the other hanging out to the side as though he was modeling in the night scenery.

"How long have you lived down here? Away from Rustboro?"
close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
best friend's brother
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2022 15:48:14 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

caden was glad to let pay. it was his idea after all to go to this restaurant.

[break][break] his fingers slip into the other's as they step into the boardwalk to enjoy the night scenery. "such a gentleman, eli. i'll be sure to pay you back." he winks at the other.

[break][break] at the question, caden hums as if considering the question. "since med school at least. i used to commute between rustboro and slateport a lot in undergrad, until i got fed up from the commute." not that it was any better commuting to lilycove, but his place in slateport was ironically a lot less expensive than the seaside town. "what about you? do you live in slateport too?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
best friend's brother
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2022 14:24:11 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Eli didn't expect the feeling of a warm hand grasping his, looking down where their fingers had somehow become intertwined. Part of him wanted to rip his hand away, as though he had burned him with a hot iron.

But he didn't, instead indulging him and allowing himself to accept this intimate gesture.

"Sounds like a lot of money," he grumbled.

Eli had always been a stickler for money. Tonight was an exception, since he had been forced into this.

"No. I live in Sootopolis now. I left Rustboro a long time ago."
close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
best friend's brother
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 0:26:51 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"it was, but booking an apartment in lilycove was worse."

[break][break] not to mention, caden had gotten comfortable with his apartment in slateport. that is, until his roommate up and left him.

[break][break] "i'll have to find a new place soon. i'm out a roommate," he says with a sigh. "maybe i'll look for a place in lilycove now."

[break][break] as they walk along the boardwalk, the smell of seawater and cool air rushing past, caden tilts his head. "sootopolis, huh? that's pretty far from rustboro."

[break][break] he smirks.

[break][break] "i bet you can go skinnydipping in the summer there, though."

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
best friend's brother
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2022 3:10:24 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
"What'd you do to make your roommate hate living with you?" Eli teased, unable to hide the smirk growing on his lips.

Roommate... he couldn't imagine living with someone. He'd had his own place for a while now, thanks to the sufficient pay checks that modeling brought it.

And the occasional penny or two thieving brought as well.

"Had to leave at some point."

Shooting him a look, Eli snorted.

"Are lewd thoughts the only thing going in that mind of yours?"
close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
best friend's brother
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2022 15:42:23 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

there is a rare flash of annoyance in his gaze at the implication that he had been less than ideal.

[break][break] "hate? i was an ideal roommate, elliott."

[break][break] no teasing, no pet names, no eli.

[break][break] still, caden doesn't let go of their intertwined hands, so he must not be that mad.

[break][break] instead, when the other speaks of lewd thoughts, caden's gaze seems aghast. "lewd? i don't know what you mean. i've been a gentleman this whole time." he smirks. "maybe it's you with the lewd thoughts, eli. i was simply stating a fact."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
best friend's brother
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2022 5:51:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: