may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
hibiscus [s]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 4:21:57 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
"people might underestimate you because you're more quiet."

elijah gives one last squirt to a plant, a leaf bouncing slick.

"like my plants. bet you can be assertive in your own way. people just don't get it."

he crosses his arms.

"sorta. i've been more focused in my own work. i think and have been experimenting on them more." he sets the squirt bottle down, turning it so that its lotad design is toward them. "they're chock-full of infinity energy though. might sound like a good thing, but i don't know."

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
hibiscus [s]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2022 2:51:41 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[newclass=.avatar]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avatar img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","hijinks"]
[attr="class","boximage"]
[attr="class","circle"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","main"] he pauses.

[break][break] ".. thank you."

[break][break] it is the first time in a long while that he remembers receiving praise, and it matters even more that it comes from a man like . though they aren't particularly close, jayden appreciates the sentiment.

[break][break] "i suppose," he says, taking another sip of the tea and starting to feel it's calming effects. the lavender was working. "a poisonous plant can fell even a falcon, given the right circumstance."

[break][break] his brow arches as the two female powerhouses - and - are mentioned. the former didn't surprise him in the slightest; the latter he had only heard about in rumor, from people like . "i should pay them a visit then," he says with a nod. as much as research could be used to his benefit, there was only so much that one could do when it came to reading books. sometimes field research was incredibly useful.

[break][break] as for the comment about infinity energy, jayden pocketed it.

[break][break] "i'm no expert, but from what i heard, even too much of a good thing can be bad." his brown furrowed.

[break][break] then his head tilts, turning the conversation back.

[break][break] "what is the work that you've been doing?"

[break][break] since jayden was often in his own circle, it was a rare thing that he got to hear the work of others. that didn't make him any less curious, however.

[attr="class","tag"]
for

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".hijinks"]--accent:#643BB0; --speech:#915bf5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".boximage"]background-image:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664104315262337034/980345931834732594/unknown.png); height:200px; background-size:110%; background-position:center; background-color:var(--accent); filter:grayscale(60%) hue-rotate(45deg) contrast(1.6) brightness(81%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:13px/10px 'Poppins'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .main u"]font:11px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:2px; text-decoration:underline dotted var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .avatar"]filter:grayscale(100%); float:left; border-radius:5px; height:80px; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); box-shadow:2px 2px #171717; filter: grayscale(100%); padding:10px; margin-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .circle"]height:150px; width:150px; border:5px solid #fff; background-color:rgba(250,250,250,0.3); border-radius:100px; position:absolute; left:170px; top:20px; opacity:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .pkmn"]position:absolute; top:-50px; left:20px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks:hover .pkmn"]top:20px; transition:2s all; transition-delay:0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .pkmn img"]padding:5px 0px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.4); border-radius:100px; filter:grayscale(80%); transition:0.5s all; opacity:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .pkmn img:hover"]background:var(--accent); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .main"]border:1px solid #333; border-radius:5px; font:11px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#fff; padding:40px 60px; margin:20px; text-align:justify; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eae9e9; text-transform:lowercase; } .hijinks .main span { font-weight:bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .bottom"]height:20px; background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .tag"]position:absolute; right:25px; bottom:10px; margin-bottom:5px; font:italic 30px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600; color:var(--accent); text-shadow:-2px -2px #1f1f1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .tag a"]font:10px 'Poppins'; color:#fff!important; opacity:0.15; text-decoration:none; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
hibiscus [s]
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2022 5:11:56 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
"gathering. harvesting. tending to the courtyard garden." elijah says. he cocks an eyebrow, the hairs shifting into a curious hook. "taking care of the eternal floette."

he speaks of the immortal flower. the one used to help semi-purify shadow lugia to some degree; its abundant infinity energy may be of use to , perhaps, in the development of her rocketeering.

"we drain it dry like a battery. kinda fucked up. well, i don't drain it. i just keep it healthy."

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
hibiscus [s]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 19:59:43 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[newclass=.avatar]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.avatar img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","hijinks"]
[attr="class","boximage"]
[attr="class","circle"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","main"] "the eternal floette?"

[break][break] he'd heard about it through the grapevine and through the reports, but of course, it was another thing entirely to see it for himself. or to even talk about it with .

[break][break] the fact that they held such a powerful collection of infinity admist their ship seemed almost too unfathomable to mention.

[break][break] "how did we find it again?" he asks, trying to piece together everything that he'd read in reports. but it was better to hear it from a live person.

[break][break] he frowns in careful consideration.

[break][break] "how long until we drain it completely?"

[break][break] that wouldn't be good.

[attr="class","tag"]
for

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".hijinks"]--accent:#643BB0; --speech:#915bf5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".boximage"]background-image:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664104315262337034/980345931834732594/unknown.png); height:200px; background-size:110%; background-position:center; background-color:var(--accent); filter:grayscale(60%) hue-rotate(45deg) contrast(1.6) brightness(81%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:13px/10px 'Poppins'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .main u"]font:11px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:2px; text-decoration:underline dotted var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .avatar"]filter:grayscale(100%); float:left; border-radius:5px; height:80px; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); box-shadow:2px 2px #171717; filter: grayscale(100%); padding:10px; margin-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .circle"]height:150px; width:150px; border:5px solid #fff; background-color:rgba(250,250,250,0.3); border-radius:100px; position:absolute; left:170px; top:20px; opacity:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .pkmn"]position:absolute; top:-50px; left:20px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks:hover .pkmn"]top:20px; transition:2s all; transition-delay:0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .pkmn img"]padding:5px 0px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.4); border-radius:100px; filter:grayscale(80%); transition:0.5s all; opacity:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .pkmn img:hover"]background:var(--accent); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .main"]border:1px solid #333; border-radius:5px; font:11px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#fff; padding:40px 60px; margin:20px; text-align:justify; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eae9e9; text-transform:lowercase; } .hijinks .main span { font-weight:bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .bottom"]height:20px; background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .tag"]position:absolute; right:25px; bottom:10px; margin-bottom:5px; font:italic 30px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600; color:var(--accent); text-shadow:-2px -2px #1f1f1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hijinks .tag a"]font:10px 'Poppins'; color:#fff!important; opacity:0.15; text-decoration:none; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
hibiscus [s]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 7:27:55 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
"came about a couple? few years ago. its flower grew from a mysterious seed. maybe it was an omen for the crystablooms."

elijah sighs. his hands keep busy. they sweep across countertops to collect and cast aside dust. they pick trinket and tool to store and stash.

perhaps, it's the way guilt galvanizes the restless self.

"that's the thing. there's no end." elijah says. "it'll be sucked dry for the rest of its life."

he smiles. a sarcastic one.

"just like us." elijah says. "get better. you're no use sick."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hibiscus [s]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 19:23:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: