she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
first date vibes [c]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2022 3:26:28 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"] 
"— yeah, like, i don't knooow." annalise pinches her thumb and forefinger together, pressing the band of her false eyelash closer to her lash line. her brain is working overtime trying to parse through a chat full of people speculating on elliott's life, his astrological compatibility with annalise, his possibility of being a catfish. "i feel like the prettier a guy is, the dumber he is."   [break][break]
it doesn't feel like she's getting ready slower than usual, but a glance at the clock in the corner of her screen says otherwise.[break][break] "oh shit." annalise grabs her phone off her vanity and holds it at an unflatteringly low angle. "i wanted you guys to help me pick out my outfit but i'm going to be super late if i don't get going now." after a few taps on her phone screen and a stretch of time, she signs off with a sprinkle of anxiety in her voice: "okay, i'll let you guys know how it goes. love ya, bye!" live has ended.

[break][break]

to: elliott tinder[break]
omw[break]
might be 5 mins late thoo 🥺
[break][break]

she practically jumps into her clothes and leaves her apartment in a whirlwind. her altaria appears in a flash of light and picks up on the urgency as annalise climbs onto her back. [break][break]
true to her word, annalise arrives five minutes late. there's no rush as her altaria lands and she slides off her back. she can't show too much interest in a first date. men have big enough egos on their own.
[break][break]

"elliott!" annalise waves him down with a smile. she walks over to him, arms open to embrace him in a brief hug. "it's nice to finally see you in person."
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] +

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
first date vibes [c]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2022 3:18:29 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Honestly, Elliott had no fucking idea why he thought going on a date with a stranger from a dating app was a good idea. Actually, he had been against it, if it hadn't been for someone interfering with his life and trying to sabotage his phone.

Cough. . Cough.

Elliott had grumbled, been pouty about the prospect of having another blind date, essentially. Except he had a clue of who he was meeting, unlike 's case.

And sure was cute. That made it all the more nerve wracking.

They'd agreed to a date in Mauville City, where Eli had dressed rather nicely to go out. Black slacks and a button down that was neatly tucked in and held down with a belt adorned his body as he scrolled through his messages.

Ping!

He looked at her message stating she'd be late. A small surge of anxiety trickled through him as he bit his lip. What if she decided not to show, and he looked like a fool? He was fumbling to figure out what to say when an ALTARIA swooped down with the princess.

"Hey, nice to meet- you!"

Eli was caught off guard by her hug, freezing for a moment before offering one back.
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,147 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
first date vibes [c]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2022 17:15:22 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
looks just like his pictures, shockingly. cuter, even, without the veneer of perfect angles and professional photography. it feels like a one-in-a-million-chance that she matched with a model and he actually turned out to be him and not some fraudster peddling for money. one-in-a-billion, maybe, as she gives him a once-over and notes that his outfit is coordinated and adaptable for most situations. a man who can dress himself? the bar is low but — say less.[break][break]
annalise doesn't waste any time. she walks over to him and throws her arms around him. immediately, she realizes her mistake when his body tenses up beneath her touch. oops, she cringes over his shoulder. my bad. [break][break]
he hugs her back in the split second before she pulls back at arm's length, smiling up at him with enough charm to (hopefully) make up for getting all up in his space. normally she's better about that. [break][break]
"oh — sorry i'm late, by the way." she scratches a spot on her cheek with an acrylic, lightly so she doesn't disturb her foundation. "i got caught up in getting pretty for you and ended up taking waaay too long." it's the technical truth, all wrapped up in a nice bow. no date wants to hear that he's playing second fiddle to a live stream. 
[break][break]
"i hope you aren't too mad at me," annalise worries coyly, clasping her hands behind her back.
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + hehe

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
first date vibes [c]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2022 7:04:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: