180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
holy in rain [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 15:08:46 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
CJ has to force themselves to remember to breath. They’ve never been more nervous in their life.

Arms full of Togepi, with the steady presence of Deadlegs the Glaceon by their side, they push into the Gym with their shoulder, trying not to tremble too much. It’s asking a lot of them, right now. First gym challenges are nothing to sneeze at.

“He--,”
they try, then pause, realizing they were going to say something very embarrassing. They swallow the nerves and fight against the urge to placate them with humor-- maybe later. “Hello, they amend, fixing an uneven smile on their face, “CJ Mizikar, here for the gym challenge?”
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
holy in rain [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 22:55:52 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"CJ, hm?" comes a voice to his left, a voice without a discernable origin. then, like the world was being torn open, a rift of shadowy black opens and deposits the gym leader. he smiles knowingly at his appearance.
[break][break]
"a well-rounded team," he flips a page overtop the clipboard, eyes scanning information only he can gleam. "okay, well, the simulation is ready for you. any last questions or concerns?"

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
oh, i was lost, but now i am found
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
holy in rain [gym]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 19:42:21 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
CJ startled when popped up out of nowhere-- not a full jump, but, just, gah and a twitch.

“Th-thanks,”
they say, exhaling-- Calvin wiggles and CJ relaxes their grip slightly-- thankful the Gym Leader seemed confident in their ability to handle the challenge.

“No, I don’t think so,”
they confirm, fixing a nervous smile, “just-- nothing to it but to do it.” They flash a thumbs up. "Where do I go, boss?"

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
holy in rain [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 22:41:53 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"right over there." to a door that barely looked liked it belonged.
[break][break]

it didn't.
[break][break]
one it deposits the challenger to the other side, the world is completely anew. it was mid-day and on the edge of a bustling city. people pass on bikes, flying-types trilling in groups above.
[break][break]
it was every bit a normal day.
[break][break]
until the ground began to shake. a massive EARTHQUAKE, the likes of which @ceejjay had never seen before in their life, shakes the city. fissures pour open, buildings cracking and falling into their massive depths. screams echo all around CJ, and should they look down the street to that passing biker... they're no where to be seen.
[break][break]
in the effort of wasting no time — the challenge begins in earnest as the ground around the challenger cracks, and begins to crumble.
[break][break]
in the distance, a red, blue, and yellow flare explode.

[attr="class","notes"]
[break][break]
optional: roll ONE time.

[break][break]
if you wish to, you may roll to determine the fate of this encounter! you MUST roll a 25 or above, else one pokemon of your choosing will FALL and be unusable for the duration of the challenge.
[break][break]
should you wish to roll, whatever number you roll can be used as INSPIRATION later. meaning, should you wish to, this number can be used to add onto any other roll you make in this challenge. you may only have ONE roll stored this way. and you can change them out when situations allow.
[break][break]
CHOOSE!

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
holy in rain [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 1:31:43 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
CJ exhaled a final time, a full depression of their chest, shoulders shifting downward, and headed for the door.

They squint into the sun gleaming off the towering buildings. They don’t have long before all hell breaks loose: the world shakes, the ground shivers and heaves; glass shatters, and something in the distance explodes. It is chaos everywhere. People scream.

It’s all very shocking, and CJ’s heart leaps in panic. For a second, they’re back on Mt. Pyre, watching the mountain slide away. They’re squeezing Calvin too hard again and the little egg flails in their arms. Something cold slides against their ankles-- Deadlegs, pressing against their shins, looking up in expectation.

Right. They have a job do.

“Red first,” they say, hoisting their Togepi and setting off at a sprint in the direction of the red flare, Glaceon leading the way. Her nimble, cat-like form jumps and dodges, jumping over gaps in the earth, leaping away from where the ground is crumbling. CJ watches where she goes and follows where the asphalt is safe.

eKJjGepe

cj enters the arena! glaceon and togepi are out.
cj heads for the red flare!
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
holy in rain [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 23:34:00 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
 [break]
REGIROCK[break]
0/250
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
luck, or perhaps reflexes guides 's steps. so much so that, by the skin of their teeth, they are able to make it past the first obstacle with little issue.
[break][break]
another EARTHQUAKE strikes, the very earth trembling for miles, but hunkering down for just a minute would be enough to see it through.
teeth, they are able to make it past the first obstacle with little issue.
[break][break]
at the location of the RED FLARE, comes to a point where a four-way street converges. instead of road, however, a massive sinkhole has torn the earth asunder.
[break][break]
all's silent, for a moment, then, like it was reaching up from the depths of hell, a hand emerges. stoney fingers wrench into the asphalt until the creature finally reveals itself. regirock, one of the regi trio, lifts its mouthless head and stares directly at the challenger and his team.
[break][break]
then it fires a ZAP CANON straight into them.

[attr="class","notes"]
[break][break]
S|PdxClT[break][break]REGIROCK APPEARS![break][break]engage the titan of earth, rolling with EACH POST, as a battle of attrition begins! both players will subtract from their 'HP' pool using the number the opposing player rolls!
[break][break]
begins with 500 HP.

close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
holy in rain [gym]
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2022 23:22:39 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
With Deadlegs’ help they manage to avoid the fissures and the giant, gaping holes and cracks in the surface of the earth. A second earthquake roars loudly in CJ’s ears-- they hear the sound before they feel the motion-- and they clutch Calvin close and spread their feet, bracing against the upheaving ground until it passes, leaving them with a vaguely rubber-band like feeling.

They press on towards the red flare.

The path they are more or less following ends, dropping down into-- into literally nothing. CJ considers dropping to their stomach to crawl to the edge of the pit, to see if there are any survivors, anyone who needs help, when a hand thrusts skyward. The fingers claw into the fractured asphalt-- there’s a noise like grinding rocks, making CJ think of a mortar and pestle, of pills churned to chalk-- and up rises a-- a fucking Regi?!

They literally-- they cannot believe--

It’s just an illusion, it’s just an illusion--

CJ makes a very brave-sounding yelp as they launch to the side, the zap cannon churning the air with the scent of energy, striking the ground where they once stood. They hit soundly on their elbow, biting down on a cry of pain, and Calvin trills worriedly in their arms.

“Deadlegs, blizzard!” CJ shouts on the burst of air that it takes them to roll and rise to their feet. Their Glaceon’s eyes begin to glow, and an otherworldly sound of whipping wind slices through the air; a furious storm of whirling snow and icy crystals begins to spin around them, coalescing to funnel around Regirock.

Meanwhile, Calvin sets a concerned limb against the bloody scrape on CJ’s elbow, life dew running in chill droplets across their skin.

vuKdF68A

cj enters the arena! glaceon and togepi are out.
glaceon uses blizzard
togepi uses life dew

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
holy in rain [gym]
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2022 4:40:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: