2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
bright . [ duo | wild ]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2019 13:07:37 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

cait had selected a lonely little clearing that had been bathed in the sun's light to preform her usual round of prayers, the woman of faith dedicating this moment of quiet toward meditation and contemplation. her pair of leafeon flanked her as she knelt and dipped her head, the pair visibly at peace as they joined their mistress in prayer.

roughly an hour had passed before she shifted from her position, her head raising. 

"i'm craving something sweet."

she stretched her legs and then her arms, her mouth opening wide as she released a yawn.

"
gods, i'm stiff."

what followed was several pops of the joints that caused relief to flood throughout her slightly aching form. cait reached for her satchel once she preformed the ritual, pulling free a plastic bag of edibles that was filled with savory treats that both humans and pokemon could enjoy in equal measure.

"
i didn't bring much but it should at least hold us over until we're back in town.

she handed out what appeared to be a type of poffin - they were soft, chewy and mildly sweet - to her pair of pokemon.

"
mmm."

cait savored her own with an appreciative hum, settling comfortably upon her rear as she peered up at the blue sky.  

close tab

played by

Bloody

White King
he / him
twenty-three
Spy / Assassin
Rocket Grunt
30 height
30 height
i'm not okay, with the distance that’s been growin'. girl, i'm not okay, i love you, never show it
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucius
lucius hallows
bright . [ duo | wild ]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2019 15:05:32 GMT
lucius hallows Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes
return of the king

The rustling of leaves grew louder and louder.

Lucius ran at remarkable speeds, impressivly keeping his balance despite the missing arm. He ran side to side with his espeon, and before them, a rattata; that mangy little thief, rattata. He would've already struck it, killed it, and fed it to the meowths if it didn't carry his expensive, stolen watch.

As it turns out, it was hard to swat a thieving rat if your only arm was occupied by said thieving rat.

Eventually, after minutes of cardio, he'd trip. He rolled foward towards a clearing where he sprawled stomach first. "That shit." He growled as he had lost sight of the rat. What a waste indeed, that one was particularly hard to steal.

His espeon finally emerged from the shadowy forest as Lucius rolled over on his back to check on it. It stared down at his master, somehow seemingly dismayed.

"I know." He groaned as the espeon curled up beside him.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".lucas"] [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas b"]color:#3f3244; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas i"]color:#3f3244; font-style:italic; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bright . [ duo | wild ]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2019 23:16:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SWELLOW APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / guts[break]
brave bird / quick guard / aerial ace / agility
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MORELULL APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / effect spore[break]
moonblast / giga drain / strength sap / spore
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
bright . [ duo | wild ]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2019 2:55:14 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

they had only just polished off their snacks when the leafeon she owned detected the ruckus. its source was rather faint, but still very much detectable once they strained their hearing. 

"
something wrong, you two?"

both raised themselves onto their paws, their large ears twitching in unison. 

"
oh. so you hear something?

cait tucked the emptied piece of plastic within her satchel, shouldered its leather strap and stood to accompany her leafeon as they moved to investigate. the trio unhurriedly traveled through a tiny section of wood before inevitably running across the 'crumpled' form of lucius. 

"
lucius?"

the man was presently on his back, the expression on his face a unhappy one. and cait had easily identified him due to his prominent mane of white. 

'doesn't look like he's hurt.' 

"
what happened to you?"

three faces soon came into view for the man - one being the freckle-faced cait and the other  two being the leafeon whom's attention shifted from the man to his accompanying espeon. 

"
taking a nap?"  

close tab

played by

Bloody

White King
he / him
twenty-three
Spy / Assassin
Rocket Grunt
30 height
30 height
i'm not okay, with the distance that’s been growin'. girl, i'm not okay, i love you, never show it
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucius
lucius hallows
bright . [ duo | wild ]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2019 7:46:41 GMT
lucius hallows Avatar

tag
notes
return of the king

A swellow began to circle above him as he lied flat on the grass, as though it's waiting for the right moment to lunge and take a peck out of Lucius. He raised his arms and shooed the swellow off, startling it, which made it fly off the distance. A curious morelull lingered nearby as well, though he didn't mind the small shroom at all, allowing it to mind its own business.

Eventually, a familiar voice came to call his name. It was Cait, that's for sure.

"Yes, taking a nap."

He replied as he raised his upper half, allowing himself to comfortably sit. As he turned to face Cait, his espeon took notice of her leafeons and stood to face its potential playmates.

He did say they'd meet again, though he didn't expect for it to be this quick. It had only been a couple of days since their first encounter with each other after his return. What a small world indeed.

"Back too soon? Are you here to cuff me this time?" He jokingly asked.

"I mean, you can't, you know. Unless I'm cuffed to you, then maybe, babe."

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bright . [ duo | wild ]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2019 1:49:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LICKITUNG APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / oblivious[break]
rollout / lick / power whip / disable
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HOOTHOOT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / keen eye[break]
psycho shift / air slash / roost / reflect
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
bright . [ duo | wild ]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2019 4:50:50 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

he was being flirtatious - this much was obvious to the young woman. there was also that gleam in his eye that left her feeling strangely curious. 

"
i doubt cuffing you would do any good, lucius."

she raised her left hand and waved it in front of his face.

"
you literally have one arm. i'd have to cuff your ankles and that'd just be a hassle."

without the need or want for an invitation, she knelt before him and eyed the man with the barest hint of a scowl tugging at the corners of her painted lips. 

"
you've been staying out of trouble, i hope?

her leafeon stepped closer, the pair taking an  immediate interest in their psychic-type counterpart. their nostrils flared as they inhaled  and assessed his natural signature before one moved to brush themselves against his flank. the other followed suit, the espeon finding himself utterly surrounded by the affectionate pair.

"
an espeon, hm?

cait's gaze shifted toward the trio and arched a brow in reaction to her duo's antics. 

"
where'd you get him from? it is a male, right?

close tab

played by

Bloody

White King
he / him
twenty-three
Spy / Assassin
Rocket Grunt
30 height
30 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucius
lucius hallows
bright . [ duo | wild ]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2019 15:13:10 GMT
lucius hallows Avatar

tag
notes
return of the king

"Right on." He replied with her remark about his espeon's gender.

"I found him, lost and owner-less, I swear. Wasn't included to the ones I stole, I'm telling ya."

His espeon gave Cait a reaffirming gaze. The espeon, now busy with the pair of leafeons, began sniffing the two just as they did to it. It began to paw the nose of one of her leafeons, gently and playfully, as though it was gauging the other if it was down to play.  

Lucius stood up, albeit with a bit of difficulty, from the ground. He positioned himself next to Cait, watching their pokemon mingle with each other just as she was doing. He then leaned in towards her ear, up close with his hand cuffed a gainst it, whispering as though he didn't want their pokemon to hear,

"I'm still not sure how to say he's adopted though." He jokingly said with his usual toothy grin.

"I was hunting for pokemons earlier, I just, uh, took a break is all. And you?"

"Oh, and I wouldn't mind you cuffing my ankles, if that's what you're into, babe." He winked.

He paid no mind to the pair of disgusting pokemon that had recently stumbled out of the tall grass. With the two seemingly alerted of his espeon and her leafeons, they decided it's best not to disturb their little picnic.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bright . [ duo | wild ]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2019 3:37:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PORYGON APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
genderless / trace[break]
conversion / signal beam / tri attack / psybeam
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SLAKING APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / truant[break]
swagger / hammer arm / encore / slack off / counter
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
bright . [ duo | wild ]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2019 17:03:52 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

"
you're laying it on real thick, romeo."

she appeared entirely unperturbed by his display - the underlying affection there fairly obvious to the young woman. cait was mildly surprised by his continued interest in her despite her newfound status, but she supposed that he'd been without female company for so long that he'd be left wanting in some way, shape or form. 

"
he seems well taken care of," cait remarked.

the espeon's coat was impressively glossy and his eyes bright. and despite being owned by a verified team rocket member, he surprisingly amicable toward play. he wasn't exactly show quality but he was, at the very least, a pleasant combination of healthy and happy. 

"
i hope you're keeping up with catering to his diet," she said. "i've seen far too many people neglect their pokemon when it comes to feeding them. they purchase cheap meals that's basically just grounded up and dried wheat, vegetable scraps and rattata meat."

feeding her own pokemon was a pricey business, but she made enough to fulfill their needs. 

close tab

played by

Bloody

White King
he / him
twenty-three
Spy / Assassin
Rocket Grunt
30 height
30 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucius
lucius hallows
bright . [ duo | wild ]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2019 23:46:41 GMT
lucius hallows Avatar

tag
notes
catching porygon

"Wait, you don't feed em that?" He replied, clearly surprised and a tad bit worried.

"I just buy 'em food off of the grocery nearby, bags of mix dried berries and cheap brand pokefeeds."

He was transparent with what he fed them, at least. You couldn't blame him, though. With his steadily growing arsenal of pokemon, he had to take the most price efficient route. At least his espeon was too busy playing around to hear his master's cheapness.

Speaking of his growing arsenal, a porygon came by, curiously watching their pokemon as they frolicked. He had always meant to catch one, perhaps it was a good chance to do so. To let his espeon enjoy its time, he sent out his doublade to take care of the situation.

"Excuse me for a second" He said. "Just the hilt, Pawn."

The doublade made use of iron head, however, unlike the usual of using its blade, it used its hilt to attack to control the damage. The porygon, clearly fazed and surprised, had been thrown off blance. It was enough, hopefully. Lucius threw an empty ball at the porygon, hoping to add it to his collection of mons.

"Do you feed that one?" He asked in all seriousness. "I dont think it has a mouth."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
bright . [ duo | wild ]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2019 3:10:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SUNKERN APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / solar power[break]
razor leaf / sunny day / seed bomb / giga drain
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PURUGLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / thick fat[break]
swagger / body slam / attract / feint attack
[break][break]

[break]
catches the porygon successfully!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
bright . [ duo | wild ]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2019 10:42:39 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

cait had taken in the encounter with a modicum of interest. 

"
no," she said. "porygon aren't - well - they're man-made if memory serves. they don't really have a stomach or a digestive system."

she found the whole practice of crafting pokemon to be utterly deplorable; but thou shalt not judge and all that. 

"
i also heard that those kind of pokemon are pretty easy to take care of. just make sure you don't get it killed," she said, shrugging. 

the young woman wasn't particularly surprised by his admittance to supplying his respective 'mons with the bare minimum. it was a common practice - especially among your average trainer.

'at least he's not starving them,' she thought, gaze settling upon the espeon. 

"
how's your team coming along, by the way?"

her inquiry was a simple one - the woman interested in lightly probing for information that related to the albino and his respective pokemon. 

close tab

played by

Bloody

White King
he / him
twenty-three
Spy / Assassin
Rocket Grunt
30 height
30 height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucius
lucius hallows
bright . [ duo | wild ]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2019 13:15:49 GMT
lucius hallows Avatar

tag
notes
return of the king

"My team?" He asked.

"It's on a steady growth I'd say."

Before his disappearance, Lucius never really cared much for a large team of pokemon. However, this time, he had thought differently. He needed more pokemon for his team to pose a threat.

"I take em if I think they'd be a fine addition."

He shrugged with his remaining shoulder. He had more plans for his team, a deeper meaning for his sudden collection of monsters for his cause. He hoped for revenge, a pitiful goal, though he had all the right to feel malice after what he had gone through. Cait, however, didn't have to know.

"I'm still looking for certain ones. Fact is, I've been hunting before you saw me earlier. If I'm lucky enough, I might even find one I fancy wandering around." He grinned. "Like this porygon here."

More pokemon lurked around, however, he had no interest with such clowns. He'd let them be for now, especially with Cait around. He wouldn't want to turn her off now, would he?

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga