awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
bow down
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 1:25:00 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer felt particularly queasy this morning. And, dammit all, it had to be a day that she was being sent out on a mission.

She promised that she'd start taking it easy since they found out that they were expecting. But, even so, she was still early on. She still had duties to perform, regardless. As a CEO and as an executive of Rocket, Summer couldn't just sign out of missions or tasks when things needed to get done.

So, she took antinausea medicine, with the hope that she'd get better after eating a small snack on the way to Mt. Pyre.

She also hoped that wouldn't murder her for going on a mission located on the mountain he guarded so sacredly... she tried to disclose that she'd be in that area, looking for SPOINKS with some Rocket grunt that day.

Summer also promised to not disturb the peace.

She made it to the mountain, white pants, blazer, and all. At her side accompanied her trusted three Pokemon, Surtur, Frigg, and Loki, as she approached a woman waiting.

"You must be the grunt," Summer said, almost with disinterest as she looked around the area.
@trish
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bow down
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2022 7:06:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ashley"]

tag
notes
Ever just look at a woman, and immediately think she's the type that would, could, and most definitely should step on you?

Meet Trish Takano, her golden globes looking at Summer Prescott in her very professional outfit as she approaches, and one-hundred percent attracted to her. Now, she knows it's 's girl, at least she thinks, and Trish respects the hell out of Casey, but he has such a looker of a partner, how can Trish not bark like a Yamper? The way her disinterested look hardly even considered Trish worth her time.

When did it, it was rude and Trish wanted to prove him wrong to such a degree as to embarrass him. The asshole WAS wrong, after all. When Summer does it, however, Trish agrees wholeheartedly. How can someone like her ever reach that? By her deformed facial scar, her golden eyes, her stunted emotional state? She was practically in the presence of a goddess. But this was a heavier issue. She felt like she had something to prove to Felix. Summer, she doesn't.

A lack of self-worth...?

Was she drooling? Crap, she was. Fuck. Quick, put attention on something else!

"You are so fucking hot." Smooth, Trish. She was supposed to put attention on something, anything else. It was just like Kira, Elinor, and Orchid all over, focused so much on the superfluous and not on what mattered. What is WRONG with her? She needs to stop acting like such an excited puppy when a pretty lady was nearby!

With her baseball bat slung on her back, she tilts forward in her own black jacket, and tries not to ogle as she holds her hand out. "My name is... my name, it's... it's... my name, it's... I'm sorry, my name is... my name-" It's like the coffee shop meme put on full blast. She changes the subject, does anything. "I spoke... Casey... I helped... he got in. I helped."

Fuck.

Was it obvious? No, calling her hot as the first thing she stated was the most subtle approach. About as subtle as a heart attack. "Pearls?" Next to her, this rock monster with twitching feelers, and a Rockruff who was snoozing quietly nearby.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".ashley"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley b"]color:#FF69B4; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley i"]color:#9932CC; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ashley a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
bow down
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 1:32:27 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
What she did not expect was the response she got from the grunt. The girl was practicing drooling puddles, staring at her like she was the most brilliant jewel she had seen. Or the best meal that was ever served to her.

Summer couldn't help but smirk, raising an eyebrow at the woman as she stuttered over her words, unable to complete a straight thought.

"Casey?" Summer prompted, thinking back for a moment.

Then it seemed to click. Meeting someone for initiation. A woman. This must be the one.

"I see. So you're the one that he met with, hmm?"

Her hands were placed on her hips as she looked Trish over, examining whether or not she approved of her or not. Or trusted Casey for meeting her. She snorted.

"Very well. Let's go."
@trish
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bow down
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 7:30:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ashley"]

tag
notes
Oh no, she's smirking. She's smirking and Trish can't stop her mouth, she felt like her cheeks heat up like a furnace, and the more she spoke, the less in control she was of the conversation. The eyebrow raise only made it worse.

Trish makes as good a laugh as she could when Summer pieced two and two together. Probably a good thing, considering she was stammering and talking with the grace of a Wingull whose wings were taped together. "Yeah, heheh. That was me." Summer's hands now on her hips, it was very clear that all she had to do was to ask Trish to bark.

The moment it was time to go, Trish follows with approximately a five foot gap between them. Two reasons. One, to check her face in a small pocket mirror, and second so she didn't mess up first impressions.

Okay, maybe it was too late for that considering she was basically drooling over Summer.

Second impressions were just as important. Maybe they could get off on the right foot, if she can somehow pull it out of her mouth. "My name is Trish." She's finally able to say, puffed out cheeks and nerves shot all to hell. "Casey seemed to... he's cool." She's still trying to pull that metaphorical foot out of her mouth, but at least she's getting somewhere. "Sorry. I just... I totally get it. No wonder he wanted you back." Trish wipes her face. Hopefully that was seen as a compliment?

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
bow down
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 20:34:09 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Wanted her back.

Well, anybody would want back. It was simple as that, in her mind. She thought she had it all: brains, looks, money. The only thing that had held her back in the past was her father. But that issue was taken care of.

But she didn't know that had verbalized these feelings to someone else. Even though she had her back to the grunt, she still stifled her expression. One of curiosity, anxiety... confusion.

She knew they had a spat. Had he told others about it?

Summer didn't like the thought, she decided.

"There's a herd of the SPOINKS ahead. Hurry, before they decide to get a move on and we miss them."
@trish
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bow down
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 3:18:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ashley"]

tag
notes
Did... she say something wrong? Trish almost felt like she offended Summer, and the black-haired girl withdrew just a little bit at the thought of offending her. Deciding to pull out and push ahead with what Summer said, she nods, a little off-step.

Thing was, she was fantastic at the bravado until someone blew that house of cards down.

"Right!" She quickly puts the spring in her step, Mica charging behind her to walk beside. "I-I figure... I can carry them for us?" She smiles, hoping to make it up to Summer. If Trish offended her, she'd backpedal.

Why dirty Summer's hands with something so obviously below her?

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
bow down
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 1:59:28 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer allowed a chuckle to leave her lips, gracing Trish's ears as she led her ahead.

"If you truly wish to, you may. I do have several Pokemon that could carry them for us as well," she pointed out.

Not to mention... perhaps she'd be interested in seeing what this grunt was like after the mission. Maybe she'd have to feel it out afterwards.

"Tell me. What exactly do you do outside of Rocket?"
@trish
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bow down
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 2:45:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ashley"]

tag
notes
Summer's chuckle graces Trish's ears, and she bounces on her heels, happily following with a nigh skip to her steps. But then came the question. Trish felt herself look downwards. Introspection was never her deal.

"I uh... I-" She feels herself rubbing her neck quietly. What did she do? "Well... I go to the gym. I played softball in school. I do shopping." Those were kind of hobbies, but they weren't what Summer was asking for.

"I don't know what I want to do with my life."

Her hands go to her hair, rubbing down the black lengths, as she looks away. After her talk with Casey, she had even gone so far as to look up his cousin Melody, and even if she was some League dog, Trish felt immensely envious of her having such a wonderful career as a singer. Trish wanted something like that. For now, Trish felt embarrassed to admit that. She didn't have a hobby she really liked. She was good at softball, but it wasn't a hobby. She did strength and cardio workouts, but that was just fitness. Shopping? She just picked a style. She liked streetwear.

... now she's thinking, with all that, if she just admitted to Summer that she was a boring basic bitch. That was the worst part.

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
bow down
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2022 2:06:49 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
The second comment made the thought spring to Summer's mind. The poor girl seemed lost in her life. Like she didn't know what to do. Or perhaps she hadn't discovered what made her tick, what was the thing she sought for.

Truly, it was the same for the CEO. She just would never admit how unhappy she was. Money was money, and that was what she needed for herself.

"How would you feel about coming to work for me? I could give you something to do, until you figure out what it is you want to do in life."

Summer looked back, raising an eyebrow.

"It's a paid way to think, if you consider it."
@trish
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bow down
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2022 0:00:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ashley"]

tag
notes
Lost was definitely the right response. Trish didn't know what she wanted in life. Twenty-two, and no way to know. But Summer has a plan. That immediately has Trish's golden globes light up.

It wasn't something she wanted, but the need... she responds. "Sure. That sounds cool." Her cheeks heat up, and it would help her out. She withdraws, a stupid smile on her lips as she seems kind of giddy of the idea.

"Wow, Casey is lucky." Pulling her hair, she places it gently behind an ear, turning to face Summer. Literally everything Trish found desirable. "Sorry. I'm still a little star struck, I guess. Pearls right?" She feels confident now. This mission, she HAD to impress Summer now. If she didn't, then she'd let down her future boss!

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
bow down
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 15:16:35 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer wasn't expecting Trish to take the job immediately. But, it pleased her that she seemed so eager, to finally have something to do and perhaps a safe place to consider what she wanted to do in life.

"I have connections everywhere. If you truly wish to pursue something that even remotely sounds out of reach, let me know. I probably know a person and can put a word in for you," she said with a small smirk.

Then she laughs, a genuine and true laugh as she shook her head.

"Trish. Usually, I love the flattery. But I feel obligated to tell you that I'm not as big of a deal as you make me out to be," she teased her.

"Pearls. That's what we're looking for right now."
@trish
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bow down
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 2:54:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ashley"]

tag
notes
Summer here is saying she's not a big deal, yet she's offering Trish a means of a future. Something else. Another path, and with her smirk, her laugh, her tease, it clicks. Summer is like looking at a future she wants. Not even that much older...

But she looks so sure of herself. Confident. It's like a role model. Modest too. Trish wanted to be like her already.

Still, the mission came first.

Trish did her best, releasing her Rockruff, Mica. With a quick bark outwards, Trish rubs the back of her ear, and points out, her golden to scan over the mountainside, to sniff and smell them out. "Mica, try and find the scent of bacon, whatever is closest to it. We'll handle the rest!" She made sure to say we now.

As the Rockruff barks, and nose to the ground, it begins moving ahead of them, making each sniffling noise to find the scent.

She feels the need to explain. "Mica likes the smell of bacon." She seems to be more relaxed now around Summer. The talk really did wonders for her self-esteem.

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
bow down
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2022 1:20:11 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer watched as Trish summoned forth her ROCKRUFF. The small dog took the command easily, sniffing the ground intently. Though she made the initial move to have the grunt do all the work, she felt compelled to send a Pokemon of her own to help out her new coworker's Pokemon.

Summoning forth her HISUIAN ZOROARK, the ghostly white creature regarded its master with an almost crooked grin.

"Track down the SPOINKS with Trish's ROCKRUFF. Make it speedy."

With a small growl of acknowledgement, there was a flare of red as it turned tail to trek down the path. It walked forward in a hunched manner, scouring the plants around them in an silent fashion to avoid chasing away their targets.

"Bacon... I suppose that's a good way to track down a target," she said with a chuckle.
@trish
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
bow down
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2022 5:59:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","ashley"]

tag
notes
The Zoroark follows Mica, and the Rockruff is smelling for bacon the whole way through, sniffing up and down, making at no point was her nose away from the smell. Before long, the rock dog points ahead, and spins in a circle, displaying its good deed! A cave! Spoinks were just playing about the entrance, bouncing over near one another.

Trish would rub the back of her head, a smile on her lips as she nods. "Well, you know. I figured since bacon and pigs, it should make it easy, right?" Sure there might have been a leap in logic, but Trish was certain Mica would pull through, and she did!

"There we go. So, what's the plan?" She looks at Summer.

At what she considers to be her new boss. She's beaming towards Summer with an almost wholesome smile. Almost. As she pets Mica quietly, she awaits her higher-up for the order.

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,145 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
bow down
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 2:20:25 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
The two Pokemon led them to a cave, its mouth wide open and seeming like it would swallow them both. Summer looked around, trying to determine if any GRUMPIG or other threats were around before relaying her plan to Trish.

"I believe the best plan of action is to weaken them to a state where they cannot flee. Don't make them faint. Once they reach that state, we can snatch the pearls and be on our way."

She reached for a Poke ball, tossing it in her hand several times.

"We need to be careful for an ambush, though."
@trish