1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
Second Date, or first? (c)
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 21:01:46 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor was irritated, and in pain. It had been only a few days since the events that transpired at Mt. Pyre, and he was what some would call grievously injured. However due to his less than stellar reputation thanks to the lovely HNN article the League wrote about him, getting treatment within the region while not impossible, was difficult because everyone thought he had a volatile personality. They apparently thought he just went around smacking people threw buildings on a whim. So he essentially imported doctors now that the region was no longer closed. His wounds were still mostly healing, and he was bandaged from his waste up after the number Palkia did on him.

He survived a hit from a living deity. He'd take the win. However his torso was now marred and when the lacerations healed it would just be scars over scars. Like someone had tried to dice him into puzzle pieces. While he could get rid of them, he decided to keep them. Currently he was in a bathhouse in Lilycove since his private spa was currently undergoing renovations. He had paid for a private bath, and he was gently soaking with his bandages off.

Right now he just looked like he pissed off a very efficient ninja which was not entirely wrong as he had a larger cut across his chest from a red head. Then there was the ghost he saw....Someone that was dead, who had been killed before he could save them. The nightmares had stopped for a long time, but he had been restless since seeing her again. Arceus had a cruel sense of humor, perhaps his anger at Dialga was misplaced. Maybe he should just punch Arceus himself in face. It was an amusing thought, but it wasn't something that would happen anytime soon.

Dialga was now roaming in Hoenn, which meant....It meant that he would have a chance to meet it face to face. If he got the opportunity what would he say to it? Would he lash out in anger, would he cry? Would he blame it for everything that had happened to him since his parents death? He had been taught that if he prayed hard enough the God of Time would answer. But it never did....All he wanted was answers, why did those things happen, could he fix them? If he got that power, could he bring them back? Could he right those wrongs, or were they irreversible. His quest he felt wasn't so fruitless anymore.

His thoughts however were interrupted when he heard someone enter the same bath as him, a rather well endowed woman with long red hair. At first he thought it was the swordswoman he fought on the mountain, but quickly realized that wasn't the case, but he still quirked a brow.

"I do not remember paying for extra company?" He spoke to the woman that he indeed had met before, but she wouldn't recognize him.

The woman who had tried to defend that poor shopkeeper from his debts. Yvaine...

"Arceus does have a sick sense of humor doesn't he...."

close tab

played by

Aura

Monarch
she/her
March 26th
Chroma Highlands, Almia
Demi-romantic
Bounty Hunter/Ethologist
Civilian
You say you're a god man, so what I'm the devil herself
awards
199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura1
Yvaine Varron
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2023 23:13:16 GMT
Yvaine Varron Avatar
"I do not remember paying for extra company?"

"I- what?" Yvaine frowned at the voice speaking up somewhere in front of her, partially concealed by a curtain of steam. It did not help either that -so she would soon learn- the voice's owner sported hair of similar color, draped like camouflage upon his chest. She had not expected anyone here at this hour, and by the looks of it, neither did the man already occupying the bath. Was this a tasteless hoax of the sorts, or just pure coincidence? The mercenary hadn't been told she'd have company either-- nor that the bath had been otherwise taken.

She'd just stand there for a moment, contemplating. Trying to eye the man through the steam with her remaining good eye; the other but a pale imitation of the gold it once was, forever blinded by the accidents in the virtual reality she and many others had been trapped in. She saw many others heal from their virtual wounds, but for her it had been slightly different. Whatever light still lingered in her eye had dimmed, and extinguished entirely. It all just made it harder to properly see when the light did not favor her position; such as tonight.

Yvaine sighed softly, tucking the edge of her towel a tad bit deeper into the wrap around her chest. "My apologies," she started, albeit reluctantly. Normally she would put up a fight, but at this point she was just tired. Unwilling to rue the moment of relaxation she'd been promised in these late hours. "I wasn't made aware that this bath was occupied. Would you rather I'd take my leave, or can you spare a spot for one more?" Not that she was going to fight for it, nor withdraw just like that; she'd ask at the very least.

A no she had, but a yes, she could get.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,875 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 22:05:24 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

He thought about the question she posed, the bath was made for two people at most, and even then it was iffy, and he hadn't expected anyone else. So he wasn't exactly wearing a swimsuit, with his lower half hidden beneath the water, and the steam. Well what did he have to worry about? It wasn't as if he hadn't just survived a terrifying life, and death situation.

"If you don't mind sharing with me, then sure....My apologies for my statement earlier....Sometimes these places offer those sort of services." He apologized to her sincerely, and he leaned his head back against the edge. Resting his arms against the edges as well, with most of his body concealed beneath the steam, and water. There were few features she'd be able to make out, but there were several scars across both of his arms, that she could make out. "I guess since we're going to be spending the next while together....I'm Amor....Nice to meet you....Miss....?" He asked the question leaving it blank so she could fill it in herself.

The water was relaxing to him, and he needed it to soothe his fresh wounds. So much had happened in a short time, but it wasn't anything he could talk to a stranger about. Instead he let the steam, and water wash away the dark clouds of his mind. It wouldn't do him any good to dwell on such things when he had company at the very least. Judging by her demeanor it would seem she had a bit of a day, or perhaps week as well.

"Rough few days, or weeks....?" A smiled curling at the edges of his lips when he asked the question. Or perhaps this was all some elaborate set up by someone to try, and get him to finally find female companionship, not that it would work....Probably wouldn't work....Depending.....

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights