October 13
Castelia City, Unova
Heterosexual
PKMN Ranger
Cadet
Single
47 height
47 height
I'm crazy, but you like that; ... I bite back.
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaina
ELAINA PIERCE
Everything Floats Down Here [M/Alex]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 7:43:38 GMT
ELAINA PIERCE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

One of Slateport's Busiest streets was closed off, making a lot of people frustrated ... as well as concerned. There have been reports of children going missing. All of the missing children's parents said that it was because of Ghost pokemon, particularly, Drifloon and Drifblim ... but that wasn't the odd part. Elaina had gathered some more intel, learning that some civilians had seen Drifloon and Drifblim take their captives down into the one place where one would ever dare go. Slateport's underground sewers ...

[break][break]

It was Elaina's job to go down into the underground sewers and bring those children back to their respective homes safely. Elaina stood in front of the sewer's opening in the middle of the street, while the city police did their best to make sure that all vehicles took the detour route, waiting for her partner to arrive. Going down into the sewers wasn't something that bothered her necessarily ... although, as soon as her job was finished, she'd more than likely go home and take a nice and long hot shower.

[break][break]

"The things I do for my job ..." She mentally sighed as the thought sounded through her.

+ Hope this is good! x3
[break][break]
+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#CC0066;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 15:42:02 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","alexanderbase"]
[attr="class","alexander1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","alexanderimg"]

[attr="class","alexander2"]

it does not take alexander long to acclimate back into the world, into hoenn, and into the league where he is swiftly utilized. he is sent to slateport and tasked with assisting another with rescuing kidnapped children from the sewers.[break][break]

he shows up punctually, arriving atop his flygon. its buzzing recedes until it finally hits the ground where he dismounts.[break][break]

"hello there!"[break][break]

a tap of his pokeball recalls his flygon. he steps forward, offering his hand.[break][break]

"alexander stone, a pleasure."[break][break]

// mission!

[attr="class","alexander3"]
[attr="class","alexanderpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.alexanderbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Balance

She/her
Twenty-one
October 13
Castelia City, Unova
Heterosexual
PKMN Ranger
Cadet
Single
47 height
47 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaina
ELAINA PIERCE
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2023 0:57:54 GMT
ELAINA PIERCE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Elaina looked up to see a man coming to the scene on a Flygon. After he had returned the dragon to his Pokeball, he greeted himself to Elaina, which prompted her to smile at her teammate. "Elaina Pierce, and likewise," she said, pausing before continuing. "I think it's odd that the drifloon and drifblim are taking the children down into the sewers ... it's not normal behavior," She said, placing a hand under her chin; trying to think of why they chose such an eccentric place to their captors.

[break][break]

"At any rate, let's get going yeah?" she said, pointing toward the sewer entrance, having no trouble climbing down first. As soon as she touched the floor, she took a few steps forward, pulling out a flashlight, as well as a Pokeball, calling out Ansel, her Spiritomb. "Since we're tracking down Ghost pokemon, using a Ghost pokemon will play to our advantage, and it just so happens that I'm knowledgable with ghost types," She informed Alexander just as he made his way down. The smell down there was god-awful, however, there wasn't much they could do about that, unfortunately.

+
[break][break]
+

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2023 15:59:02 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

no, it certainly isn't normal behavior, but there is always an explanation even for the most odd phenomena.[break][break]

"let's."[break][break]

without any hesitation, he descends down into the sewers after her. the putrid smell is the first thing that hits him, but after a few moments to adjust, he's able to breathe without much issue.[break][break]

"i am happy for you to take lead. i'm not all too familiar with ghost-types myself, so it will be good to have your expertise."[break][break]

he pulls out a flashlight and clicks it on, shining it down the path as they begin their search.[break][break]

"have you been in hoenn for long?"[break][break]

// mission!

[newclass=.alexanderbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexanderimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.alexander3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Balance

She/her
Twenty-one
October 13
Castelia City, Unova
Heterosexual
PKMN Ranger
Cadet
Single
47 height
47 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaina
ELAINA PIERCE
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 2:27:34 GMT
ELAINA PIERCE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

"I've been in Hoenn for about over a year. Finished my training as a Ranger a few weeks ago," Elaina had answered Alexander's question. "What about you? Are you a local, or were you born in another region?" Elaina had asked, seeming as how they were on the subject. Despite them being on a job, Elaina felt it was natural to get to know her partners while on the job. Whether they felt the need to open up to her was their decision, and from the looks of it, Alex didn't seem to mind opening up a bit in that regard.

[break][break]

After a good fifteen minutes of traversing the smelly sewers, Ansel had stopped, its head swirling much faster than normal. Elaina could also see why it was acting that way. The silhouettes of something floating was coming from a large open area up ahead, with an eerie purple glow. Elaina could also see small figures just standing there, not moving. Are those the missing kids? Elaina had asked herself, trying to get a better look however, no matter how hard she squinted her eyes, the purplish light ahead of them was still too dim to make out what was there. "We'll have to get closer. You ready for this?" Elaina had said, asking Alexander. The question was obviously rhetorical, given her small smirk.

+
[break][break]
+

[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2023 9:46:14 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

"congratulations are in order, then! well done."[break][break]

becoming a ranger is no small feat. he admires those that start on the path even if they don't see it through to the end.[break][break]

"i'm a local, born and raised in rustboro. i was away for a little over two years, though, and only returned recently. so i'm still acclimating."[break][break]

he's been dead, but he does not want to burden people with that knowledge.[break][break]

fifteen minutes pass.[break][break]

at her question, he can only return a small grin.[break][break]

"certainly. whenever you are."[break][break]

// mission!

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Balance

She/her
Twenty-one
October 13
Castelia City, Unova
Heterosexual
PKMN Ranger
Cadet
Single
47 height
47 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaina
ELAINA PIERCE
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 6:13:49 GMT
ELAINA PIERCE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Elaina held her smirk; giving Alex a nod, before calling out a few more of her pokemon. A Jellicent, Aegislash, and Hisuian Typlosion materialized in front of the two rangers. “Don’t hurt the kids. Protect them if it comes to it,” Elaina had said to her ghost pokemon. She didn’t know whether or not the wild drifblim and drifloon would resort to hurting the children, so keeping them out of harm's way was a top priority. Elaina’s ghost pokemon rushed in, heading towards the flashing purple light that was ahead, beginning to start a fight with the children’s captors.

[break][break]

As soon as Elaina followed behind her ghost pokemon, she started to see exactly where the purple flashes of light were coming from. It was coming from the Drifblim themselves, emanating a CONFUSE RAY on the group of children in the center of the room. “Stop them, now! Remember, don’t hurt the children,” she said to the pokemon, beginning to battle against the drifblim, attempting to break their focus from using their powers on the kids.

+
[break][break]
+

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 17:45:28 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

while elaina and her team busy themselves with handling the ghost pokemon, it provides alexander a good enough opportunity to capitalize on.[break][break]

a pokeball flashes open, calling out his gallade.[break][break]

"in and out, galahad."[break][break]

with a stoic nod, the gallade TELEPORTS, vanishing only to reappear behind the ghosts. it reaches down for one of the children, then TELEPORTS back.[break][break]

alexander reaches out for them, then lowers to a knee to address them.[break][break]

"hello there! you're safe, i promise. now stand behind me while we help the others, please."[break][break]

// mission!

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Balance

She/her
Twenty-one
October 13
Castelia City, Unova
Heterosexual
PKMN Ranger
Cadet
Single
47 height
47 height
awards
105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaina
ELAINA PIERCE
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2023 5:12:24 GMT
ELAINA PIERCE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

The Drifblim started to attack, preparing a PHANTOM FORCE attacking in unison, but before they could reappear, Skoffnung used King's Shield, not only blocking all of their attacks but weakening them as well. One of Drifblim had tried to reach for the children, however, Alex's gallade had saved them by using TELEPORT.
[break][break]
The less harm my pokemon can cause to the surrounding area, the better, Elaina thought to herself. She knew that having her pokemon go all out would risk harming Alex, or worse, the kids. She didn't want to risk that. "Infernia, Infernal Parade!" Elaina had commanded, having her Hisuian Typhlosion conjure purplish orbs fire, launching it at one of the Drifblim, injuring it. "Amber, use Brine!" Elaina had said, prompting the female Jellicent to attack, a wave of water crashing down onto the same one that her Hisuian Typhlosion attacked just shortly before. Skoffnung then changed stances, attacking the others with AERIAL ACE.
[break][break]
Due to attacking of Elaina's pokemon, The drifblim decided to make a hasty retreat. Rather than following after them, Elaina felt that it was best for her not follow after them. She turned to Alex and said, "I doubt that they'll be back. I think we should get the children out of here before we run into anything else down here," Elaina had said, prompting her to look over her shoulder, making sure that the coast was clear, so to speak.

+
[break][break]
+

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,852 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 10:42:26 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

while alexander reassures the children, elaina takes care of the remaining pokemon that still continue to be a threat. the battle does not last long, however, as the drifblim retreat into the shadows of the sewers.[break][break]

"well done, elaina."[break][break]

he nods.[break][break]

"yes, let's get them out of here."[break][break]

// mission!

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 2:09:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: